• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 10:41 PM

I really wish they'd stop promoting photo books on youtube with these uncomfortable thumbnails. I literally unsubscribed to TF's page because I don't want that popping up on my home page.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#22 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 02:03 AM

i want solo angle dvds to comeback, at least for graduating members on their last concert.

#23 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 12:47 PM

^Absolutely. I guess they didn't sell well for less popular members, but considering the amount of angle videos on YouTube of Ai or Eri they had their fans. Selling one for the graduating member sounds like a good compromise!

One thing I'd like H!P do is something I've mentioned before... better profile pictures ^^;

DVMreJr.png

As an example, the Tokyo Idol Festival 2019 line-up... with Tsubaki inbetween. Strict, boring, not showing what Tsubaki is about.

It's okay to have this kind of profile picture for an overlook, but when you advertise between other idol groups it becomes really lame.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#24 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 06:46 PM

^ this also reminds me...try something new with album inclusions and photocards! i mean they're cute but the profile picture with white background can get a bit boring, imagine if they did selfie photocard for singles, or maybe more than one set per version...or include member postcards or something, their sales would rise!!

and i also agree, they probably didnt sell well, and even though they're fun, solo angles for every concert sounds a bit too much lol, so graduation concerts sounds okay!

#25 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 07:28 PM

sets of selfie photocards would be so cute! it'd be great for ppl to collect, but also if they got to kpop levels it'd become a nightmare lmao. i just hope they stick to cds in jewel cases cuz i hate the kpop album format lol

#26 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 09:43 PM

i they just did better with profiles because its just a white background nothing else

#27 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 04:01 AM

Well this year they've changed it for some groups

Spoiler

I don't know how long it will last though because JJ did something similar for a while but then just went back to the standard this year.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#28 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 04:21 AM

nah j=j also did the same this year, except it was kind of a mix of the two since it was just the regular format with a background lol. i wouldn't mind if they kept doing even that though bc it looks better than the group on a white bg

Spoiler

#29 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 11:52 AM

i wish they did better with the website

#30 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 03:18 PM

One thing I'd like H!P to do is creating subunits (I'm talking about stuff like EXO-CBX, IRENE & SEULGI, Girls' Generation-TTS, and Super Junior D&E) for Momusu because, well, it's now got 14 members, and there haven't been any active Momusu subunits for some time now. If they're going to do such a thing, I feel like they should divide Momusu into subunits as follows (while still allowing Momusu to release an OT14 single):

1. Morning Musume M&E (pure concepts) - Fukuchan and Eripon
  2. Morning Musume Metallion (metal concepts) - Daaishi, Maa-chan, and OdaSaku
  3. Morning Musume Double-M (retro concepts) - Nonaka-chan and Makino-san
  4. Morning Musume Smarties (girl crush concepts) - Akanechin, Kaedii, Yokoyan, and Chii-chan
  5. Morning Musume Kawaii (cute concepts) - Kitario, Homatan, and Mei-chan

#31 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 04:49 PM

^Hm.... I would like that if you didn't just group them in their generation bands lol.. Something where their personalities match the group would work better. I've always said AKB's themed team system has always been good, so maybe 3 teams would work well. Maybe they could change up the songs depending on the album type so they increase sales too lol. 

So like, have a single A-side and B-side with all the members, then have 3 different 3rd tracks on different types; 

Type A / Lim A - Pure Idol concept - Fukuchan, Maria, Chii, Kitario,

Type B / Lim B - Cool Girl Crush concept - Eripon, Maachan, Oda, Miki, Kaedi

Type C / Lim C - Genki Cute concept - Ayumi, Akane, Yokoyan, Homatan, Meichan

or just split them into two like Sakuragumi and Otomegumi, and then do a single that has each group feature, so type A / limited A would have the normal A-side, then; 

Type B / Limited B - Otomegumi (mature modern group); Eripon, Ayumin, Maachan, Oda, Miki, Kaedi, Chiichan

Type C / Limited C - Sakuragumi (traditional idol group); Fukuchan, Maria, Akane, Yokoyan, Kitario, Homatan, Mei

It's frustrating because it's not really a 'wish' that they could do this, because we know they can lol they just choose not to. But with Ningen/Lovepedia being so similar to the Otome/Sakura style just with all the members, maybe we're leaning into the right direction? probably not tho, we all know much they like to play it safe lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users