• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:43 PM

This is a just topic i what things Hello Project can do or wish  and other Music Labels

#2 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:46 PM

i wish underage bikini gravure was banned lol ik akb48 did it but i'm still hoping h!p does it someday cuz it's nasty

also put music on streaming worldwide, which akb48 also just did so h!p pls

#3 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 04:01 AM

^ worldwide streaming music is a need.

More live/events streaming for international fans

#4 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 08:30 AM

Put subtitles on H!P station. Make themselves more accessible for international fans. We see K-pop and hell, even other J-pop idols do it so there shouldn't be anything stopping them. Also, online variety shows? Literally anything to get their faces out there.

And more releases. This "one single a year" bs has to stop. lmao

#5 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 08:57 AM

^yeah on the one single a year thing i honestly wouldn't mind if they stopped doing double/triple a-sides and went back to one a-side a single, if it meant we got more singles throughout the year. i mean in 2009 momusu had like 4 singles, but this year we've only had one, and even though it's basically 3 singles in one i'd prefer us getting the releases throughout the year rather than all at once and then waiting another year for more.

also obligatory beyooooonds 2nd single but at this point i'm losing hope that we'll even get anything new from them this year lmao rip

#6 chaosgamma

chaosgamma

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 03:33 PM

I'd really like to see them do a full concert with a live band. Of course it'd be most likely as just a one-off thing, like maybe the Countdown Party or Hina Fes or whatever, I just want to see it.

I've had the exact same thought on just splitting up the A-sides into more singles. I think the problem is B-sides. Though personally, I wouldn't mind if they just had them record covers/new versions of older songs and use those for B-sides, like they did with the divided Momusu, some Country Musume and early S/mileage singles. Pull some obscure stuff out of the archive, I mean H!P only has ~2000 songs in their catalog.

Revive Hello Morning in some form. But with all H!P members. Television, online, I don't care, just do it. And while we're wishing, subtitle it.

Also, revive the annual shuffle units. Instead of single sales they could do what they did with the Beyooooooooooooooonds music videos, or something.

#7 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 04:09 PM

BTW Everyone i was wondering in 2019 only one single was released and this year to someone explain

#8 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 04:37 PM

Last year: Bad management move. They probably wanted to focus on Beyooooonds, but after that Tokyo Idol Festival performance they should have released another single.

This year: Corona. But the year is not over yet, they can easily release another single in November or December. They will perform a new song soon after all.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#9 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 04:57 PM

oh okay also i wish Idol Street never have disbanding two groups GEM and Cheeky Parade and Street sei able to make new groups i pray everyday i improve

#10 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 10:19 AM

i wish underage bikini gravure was banned lol

Oh, same. Like set a minimum age like 18 for it.

Though to be fair I'm glad that H!P at least stopped their annual trips to Hawaii. Generally speaking visiting Hawaii is a good thing, but they always turned it into bikini galore. Got awkward 2011 when 9th gen joined, got more awkward when Sayumi and Reina were suddenly the only adult members in the group. Very pleased they didn't pick it up again after the girls grew up.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#11 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1232 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 01:08 PM

I wish they would bring back the temporary units. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#12 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:55 PM

i wish they Revive old groups like Country Girls or Cute

#13 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:54 AM

I'll repeat the same thing here that I've blabbed on about everywhere else...

The current Musume group gets to cover/perform all songs from the catalog released ten years prior or earlier, no later. Only OGs get to perform "Renai Revolution" and "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari." Not your generation, not your songs.

--30--

乾杯 BABY!

#14 reinayokos

reinayokos

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 03:55 PM

Make another show like Hello Morning or Haromoni. I want more to watch rather than just DVD magazines.

48G + H!P =  <3

my ultimate idol: watanabe mayu 

yokoyama reina  kobayashi honoka kitagawa rio  sato masaki

#15 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:16 PM

I second the thing about temporary units but would like to add that they should include KSS in those units. I found it so exciting back when the Chanpuru units were a thing and baby Miyamoto Karin (plus a bunch of other eggs) got to join in on the action.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#16 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 06:32 AM

I'm currently waiting for the day when either 1) Momusu releases another "COVER YOU" album, or 2) UFP releases an album full of cover songs by different H!P members...

#17 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 06:40 AM

honestly now's the perfect time to drop another cover album, what with the ballad concerts happening and corona and everything. if we're not getting any new singles (besides tsubaki) they might as well do that tbh

#18 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 09:03 AM

honestly now's the perfect time to drop another cover album, what with the ballad concerts happening and corona and everything. if we're not getting any new singles (besides tsubaki) they might as well do that tbh

Well, considering how large K-pop's reach is nowadays, I hope the H!P members cover some K-pop songs the next time they release a cover album...

#19 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:35 PM

i wish they would stop making those DVD's where they are wearing bikinis and taking trips to places like Guam or Hawaii just nasty to me

#20 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:43 PM

i wish they would stop making those nudity DVD's they are just nasty to me

:huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users