Photo

Which H!P member do you think will be the next soloist like Airi?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 10:15 PM

By that I mean a pop soloist given the same level of support and production that Airi has, or similar.

Aside from Karin and Tomoko though, since they've both already got solo singles and solo live tours. Though I'm also curious to hear what you guys think will happen with Karin and Tomoko when they graduate, and how well you think they'd do.

Personally the member I feel is most likely to get a solo career after H!P is Yuhane, as she's a management favourite, seems to be popular, and has the looks/voice/personality to pull a solo career off.

There are some members that I can see Up-Front supporting in some capacity as singers. I can see Sakura, Sayuki, and Ruru doing something after graduation that involves singing, but not as a pop solo career. I can see Kamiko, Rei, or Kiki getting to continue on in groups like Miyabi or Reina did as they're popular as idols, management likes them, and they look pretty and sing well, but I'm not sure any of them would be able to pull off being a soloist. (Except maybe Rei. :c11:)

A lot of the younger girls I have no idea of because they're too new in their careers for me to guess.

Edit: oh right. I think Masaki could potentially pull off a solo career, but I don't think she would choose to since she seems to enjoy being in a group so much.

Feel free to disagree! :D different opinions are half the fun around here!

Also I apologise if this topic has been done before, but I looked through the first 10 pages of this forum and found no duplicates so. ^^;

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#2 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 11:17 PM

Masaki for sure!!!! There is no way management would pass on that.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#3 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 12:56 AM

this is 100% my bias speaking but i could see ruru as the frontwoman in a rock band, though that doesn't really count as a soloist lol. honestly i think the girls with the most solo potential are karin and sakura, they have enough skill and stage presence to be able to carry a performance alone imo

#4 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 05:41 AM

The only 2 girls that are capable of going solo like Airi are Karin and Maa-chan in my opinion. First, I think their fanbase won't decline much after they leave their main group. Second, they are capable of both composing music and singing. Third, I think they have the ability to make them distinct solo artist, and that's what they need to emphasize the most.

#5 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 02:50 PM

Honestly, I could see Eripon and Yume-chan become H!P soloists just like Mano Erina and Matsuura Aya...

#6 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 06:23 PM

Karin and Sakura. Tomoko and maybe some other girls could have cute low budget solo careers, but I see Karin and Sakura having real solo careers closer to what Airi has going on.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#7 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:43 AM

Honestly, I could see Eripon and Yume-chan become H!P soloists just like Mano Erina and Matsuura Aya...

I would die of happiness if Yume-chan became a soloist in H!P.

Oshis Ogata Haruna, Kudo Yume

MM21 Homatan - ANG Shionnu - BYNDS Honorin - GRAD Sayumin, Rihoriho, Yanamin

LOONA - SNSD - aespa- Love Live!

#8 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:49 PM

Well, Karin is going to have solo activities, for sure. She'll probably release some music as well. But I doubt she'll go the full musician route as Airi does.

So far the two that stick out the most to me are Tomoko and Sakura. Tomoko had her solo concerts of course, but she's not the utahime that Airi was promoted as - or that Sakura is. Sakura had her little event series and still is really good, but I feel like she's too devoted to MM at the moment to actually think about a soloist career. However we'll see if that changes in one or two years.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#9 reinayokos

reinayokos

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 04:25 PM

I think either Oda or Karin. Maa-chan is also a good singer. Also Ruru has a nice voice! But my top is Karin because we all know she is going solo.

48G + H!P =  <3

my ultimate idol: watanabe mayu 

yokoyama reina  kobayashi honoka kitagawa rio  sato masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users