• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 03:24 PM

Maybe they didn’t bother to release MVs for this one because there’s 3 songs on there that have them? They’re singles, but they’ve got MVs, so maybe they didn’t think it was necessary (or weren’t able to, due to the pandemic) to make another one for a new song.

#22 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 09:12 AM

Ah, that's a good point I hadn't considered. It's true their indie albums were more heavy on original content and they seemed to lean on them more than singles, so you may be right.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#23 Matt0xP

Matt0xP

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 10:23 PM

So I was listening to the new album and I love it❣
But I realise that they just recycled the songs there were planned for “No Borders”; It seems like “ (Stray cat is) STARING AT ME” is the only brand new song.

#24 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 05:43 PM

I think the only one confirmed to be recycled is My Name is Identity from the old tracklist we got... 

or did you find out more?

Anyway, Miki interviewed Miya and Nihei about the album on facebook... Miya and Hikaru are next

https://www.facebook...967473273729753

#25 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:11 PM

EDIT: I double checked the original No Borders album thread and found a screenshot of a Tracklist that wasn’t fully confirmed yet.

Girls Pride, Black Out, and Egoist were released on their last single as b-sides (with Egoist ending up on Solei too), and the other three songs are on this new album. I think the other six tracks were probably Tokyo Confusion + Uuchu no Onna (release as a very rushed indies single), Roulette, Think over (b-side on Roulette single), and possibly Stay Cat is... that leaves only one song left from the “+6 more songs”.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users