• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#41 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 01:46 AM

I love that the massive clock in the background of Ima Nanji’s outfit photo on their instagram is focused on the 9... (9 Members, 9:00). Very cute detail there!

#42 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 03:51 AM

I didn't even realize that it was a clock; I was wondering what it was.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#43 takoyakissu

takoyakissu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:25 AM

i just check their insta story and dansha-ism song doesn't sound like konya but more like mm song imo. (maybe mao means Hype song like konya)
but it makes me really interest for this single because it sound different from others single.

#44 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 05:11 AM

Full picture

nYMYo8m.jpg

Edit: Dansha-ism outfits

Spoiler

Individual shots 

Spoiler

dlapuo76c72.gif

#45 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 06:53 AM

Here are the song previews from instagram on twitter, for those that find it easier (like myself :lol:)

"Ima Nanji?"

https://twitter.com/...184149846007810

"DanshaISM"

https://twitter.com/...184250534420481

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#46 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 07:22 AM

i said this on masto but danshaism kinda reminds me of 2013 era mm songs (except in a not outdated way), it's def gonna be a banger

#47 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:54 AM

Can't believe we already got song previews! :w00t:

But the promo pics first: Ima Nanji - I don't like the jackets :( They look so plain and boring...to me. The dresses are nice. Mao looks a little bit lost, her hair isn't nice too.

Riko, Ami, Kiki and Kishimon (wow look at her!!! :w00t: ) are shining!!! <3  <3  <3

Although I like the song preview!!!

DanshaISM outfits are a little boring... white again? Reminds me of a mix of Hatsukoi sunrise and Junjoucm :lol:

AND CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS: WE HAVE TO WAIT 2 MORE MONTHS TILL THE RELEASE.... :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#48 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:56 AM

Nice to see Mizu center of both group pics. Hope we'll get a lot of OnoMizu in this single.

Imananji sound pretty. Hard to say anything about the other song but looking forward to hearing more.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#49 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:54 AM

Hmmm. The 15sec preview for both song don't sound promising.

"Danshaism" does sound like EDM MM and I supposed that is the chorus? It's just on loop.

As for "Ima Nanji", the first listen reminded me of Angerme's "Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends". There some similarities in the melody.

Let's hope the full songs are much better.

#50 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1226 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:04 AM

So much happened while I was sleeping. XD

Surprised we got previews
Ima Nanji? Sounds cute.
DanshaISM, that's the part we could already hear in the video announcement. This song makes me curious.

White outfits again? Oh c'mon H!P not again. Deceived. I love Risa and Mizuho hairstyles though

HMV registered the single implying there are 2 B-sides. If it's true, I'm so happy and even more excited.

https://www.hmv.co.j...【通常盤A】_11029421

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#51 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 11:15 AM

HMV registered the single implying there are 2 B-sides. If it's true, I'm so happy and even more excited. 

https://www.hmv.co.j...【通常盤A】_11029421

Ooh, that's great. Hopefully they are some good songs.

#52 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:37 AM

The first radio preview of "DanshaISM" airs tonight (7/29) on the JFN "JAPAN Hello Pro NETWORK" radio show.

https://www.instagra.../p/CDNT__JguZZ/

https://twitter.com/...288569811820544

(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#53 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 05:40 AM

aaaaaaaaa i can't wait to hear it!!!! the little clip they posted on their insta story sounded really good so i'm excited to hear the full song

#54 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:44 AM

Wow, would be so NICE if they would bring up B-Sides again! <3
And happy they give us a proper song preview this soon

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#55 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:50 AM

So excited!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#56 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:52 AM

Here is the radio preview : https://youtu.be/uDj4pftoly0

#57 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:01 AM

Well, even just from the radio preview, DanshaISM sounds really nice. Reminds me a little bit of Kedakaku sakihokore.

#58 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:26 AM

it's a banger!!!! the small raps are so cool and i really love the repeating "danshaism" part :0 and that chorus feels kinda nostalgic to me?? it's the way the melody kinda like soars if that makes sense, it's very early 2010s american pop (especially with the key it's in). overall i really love it!!!!! can't wait to hear the rest of it (and ima nanji!!!)

#59 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:30 AM

^ The chorus definitely feels like a bit of a throwback to me too. Parts of it in there giving me a really nice nostalgic feeling, reminds me of how I used to feel when I first really got into J-music in the 2000s.  :lol:

And I think I'm unexpectedly already in love with this song. It has too many things I tend to like in the 1chorus cut alone. That parapara-ish eurobeat pre-verse, the fast almost-rap singing, the nostalgic chorus. I'm sold.

Edit: SweetS. The chorus gives me SweetS vibes.

( For anyone unfamiliar with SweetS, I'm specifically thinking of this song:

https://youtu.be/7CW0vqvhhyU?t=97 )

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#60 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:37 AM

i keep listening to the preview on loop LOL i already love it so much, this is way too early to call but ngl depending on how the rest of the song sounds this might be one of my faves of the year

edit: oh wow it does sound like sweets!!! ive never listened to them (ive heard OF them tho lol) but yeah it does have that same feel in the chorus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users