• 662 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:51 PM

Announced at today's ANGERME Concert Livestream

28th ANGERME single
"Kagiriaru Moment / Mirror Mirror"
8.26 Release

MV Previews

Single trivia:

• Recording and Filming were all done before restrictions were in place due to the pandemic
  • First single without Nakanishi Kana (Graduated December), Murota Mizuki (Graduated March), Oota Haruka (Suspended)
  • Probably the last single for Funaki Musubu (if the pandemic didn't occur -- her graduation should've been June 12)

Single information:

Kagiriaru Moment ("Limited moment")
Lyrics: Izutsu Himi
Composition/Arrangement: Ooyagi Hiroki

Mirror Mirror
Lyrics: Kodama Ameko
Composition: Shusui, Anders Dannvik, Kalle
Arrangement: Hirata Shouichiro

• Five versions: LE A/B, RE A/B, SP Edition http://www.helloproj...tail/HKCN-50638
  • Box set will include a 30-minute single making video http://www.helloproj...com/news/12060/
  • (Selling 6/16) Pony Canyon Shopping Club Box Set will include a checki photo with embed QR code linking to an audio message, plus an ANGERME branded mirror
  • Pony Canyon Shopping Club exclusive: LE A or B comes with a random set of fabric sample from ANGERME's previous concerts and a member photo card shot at a previous concert http://www.helloproj...com/news/12061/
  • RE A gives you a random Kagiriaru Moment trading card (one of eight members or a group card)
  • RE B gives you a random Mirror Mirror trading card (one of eight members or a group card)
  • Online Signing event on June 28, similar to how J=J did in April http://www.helloproj...16eed7b29496b0b

New Profile photos: http://www.helloproj...ngerme/profile/

Single Covers:

Spoiler

It's so Layla-heavy, I'm veeeeeery surprised!
Also, I like that they are sticking to the dark cool sound for this!

Untitled-1.jpg

#2 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:54 PM

finally a new single!!!!! i'm really excited, but it sucks that haachan is still suspended :( since it says they did recording and filming were done before lockdown, i wonder why they waited so long to release it. maybe they wanted to wait till the lockdown eased up so sales won't be completely abysmal? idk. but i'm really hyped for this anyway cuz i need a new h!p single to sustain me in quarantine lmaooo

edit: omg i just watched the mv teaser (is that a normal thing with h!p???) and i love it!!!! the song and mv give me HUGE keyakizaka46 vibes, and the mv even has a bit of a kpop vibe. i really like it!!!!

edit 2: just added the single to the newsfeed! also took a look at those profiles since i'll probably make some headers from them and wow they are desaturated LOL. the outfits are pretty similar to the last single's except less unique so i'm excited to see the outfits for the other a-side. also, is it just me or does moe's outfit look like a bad ita lolita dress?? lol. speaking of the other a-side, i wonder if it'll be dark like zenzen okiagarenai sunday was too or if it'll be bright and fun, kinda like what they did for mystery night / eighteen emotion.

#3 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:27 PM

Look like Rikako, Funakki and Layla are main. Song and MV are meh. Hopefully the 2nd song is better.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:39 PM

^^ Business decision perhaps. The uncertainty of the previous months and the capacity of the fans to actually purchase these singles in stores made the company rethink the release date. If Corona didn't happen, the release date would probably be late May or early June, just before the Winter-Spring tour end and graduation.

Untitled-1.jpg

#5 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:52 PM

Maybe the postponement of the single is also the reason why Haruka hasn't been in any group activities yet - she isn't in the single because when they recorded it, her suspension was still fresh. Now the single advertising starts, and it would be awkward if she took part in it despite not being present in the single. I expect her to come back a few weeks after the release.

That being said, all the girls look great!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#6 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:30 PM

So happy & ready for a new release! XD Ok, outfits & settings are gold! Instrumental is awesome but the whole song is kinda bland :( I hope after some several listen I get used to it. Damn but Risako looking hot with this pink lipstick!  :w00t:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#7 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:57 PM

I am surprised that a new single is being announced for Angerme and then it occurred to me that their last single was actually over 6 months ago and will be 9 months when this new single is released. So practically it's overdue and to think this single has 3 members lesser than their previous one. I would imagine this is very likely to be the last single for them for this year.

As for the song wise, not exactly catchy on the first listen. But it's nice to see Layla being pushed, she does have the potential.

The outfits are like a replica of the last single and when you look at their members profile on the H!P website, Haruka perfectly blended in. LOL

And then the next single after this will be the one with the new introduction of the new member(s) from the audition and with Haruka being back. The new member(s) addition will sort of take away some focus Haruka's suspension and it will be likely a year since she got suspended.

#8 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 07:45 PM

After Funakki and Murotan graduate, I think Angerme is really in need of vocalists. Right now, only Kamiko and Layla are reliable ones. Kassa has shown improvements, but is quite unstable. Regarding dancing, the group is good right now (they have quite a lot: Take-chan, Kawamuu, Kassa, Rin-chan, Rikako), so another "Utahime" is needed.

#9 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:16 PM

^ Did you really just leave Takeuchi Akari, queen of vocal stability out of reliable vocalist. Takeuchi Akari got the Utahime line in that haropro Naite Ii yo performance. 

Takechan is IMO the strongest vocally atm in Angerme. With Kamiko taking up the lead. Layla with a little more work will be in those ranks. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=8D1pCM09u4U

https://www.youtube....h?v=F6xP5nuGugo

IDK I also think Kawamuu is pretty decent vocally. TBH the only weak vocals in Angerme IMO are Rin and Haruka. 

Anyway I'm really excited for this one. The first song seems to be a Rikako, Kamiko, Funaki and Layla lead. Which means the other side might have the other four as the main vocalists. 

I'm also really excited for the online signing event. I'm gonna try and get one if I can. 

HLxdmXb.png

#10 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:22 PM

I'm agree that the group need another Utahime, but Akari and Moe sound great, Layla have potential, and Ayano and Rikako are underated. Only Rin and Momona are meh.

As for the 2nd song, i would love if it focus on the other 4, but i would be really surprised if that's the case.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#11 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:26 PM

This is also the first single without Kananan, even though her graduation happened a while ago. The continuous slowdown in releases is sad, but considering the current situation I am really happy about Anju's new single.

I really like the outfits for Kagiriaru Moment, and I am happy there's a lot of focus on Layla~

That said, I didn't really like the song much, based on the preview, but it might grow on me.

I8dtEOy.gif

#12 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:35 PM

^^^^
Takeuchi is THE BEST vocalist they have lol ^^"
But yes, they really need to get more good vocalists.. 

I actually think the song is quite nice! The "wow, wowow" part leaves a eurovision song vibe lol
I didn't like any of their recent stuff so I hope the other song is good too. 

#13 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:40 PM

I honestly think Rikako has that it factor to be a lead. She can dance really good, and her voice is stable albeit quite on the lower scale side. Putting her as lead vocal would shift their group tune to suit lower chords,similar to Sayashi's MM tenure.

Added in song credits. I'm surprised with foreign-sounding names working on the other A-side song, is this an H!P first?

Untitled-1.jpg

#14 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:58 PM

i looked up the name "anders dannvik" out of curiosity, if it's the same person it seems they've done work for sexy zone, after school, arashi, and misia, which is pretty interesting. i also saw "shusui" pop up next to that name in some of the credits so it seems they've worked together before?

#15 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 07:05 AM

Yeah wow, thinking on this single it's strange thinking its the first without Kanana and Murotan (Rinapuu, sorta) and Haruka temporary out...

As for the song, I like the verses, disliked its chorus, two separate moods way apart does not always work imo.

#16 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 07:40 AM

I'm not sure how I feel about the song just yet, but regardless of anything else I'm glad we're getting new music / some kind of release. At one point I honestly didn't expect them to release anything substantial for the rest of this year, especially not singles.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#17 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 07:51 AM

^saaaame, i was expecting all new singles to get moved to next year so i'm happy we're getting something lol

#18 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 11:30 AM

"expecting all new singles to get moved to next year"
Please no. It will be horrible , I need some new Tsunku song at least ^^

#19 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:13 PM

^moooood like if they actually do that i will cry lol

#20 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 06:15 PM

finally new music content since Beyooooonds Vitamin Me,, :D

love the song, it's somehow feels like their recent dark style, with anisong feel, and cool upbeat drum beats,,  :good:

i love the music vibe transition, starting with dark style, then become lighter at the bridge and finally hopeful at the chorus,,

Rinchan is so cool and eye catching when the part in which she in the center,,

also Kawamuu ,, :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users