What if Tsunku never got throat cancer?

#42 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 02:41 AM

What if 9ki's destinies were switched?

What if Zukki was the ace and Riho was the chubby one? I caught a glimpse of that reality right before Zukki rebounded. Riho was gaining a bit of weight and it became noticeable.

Crazy times...

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#43 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 05:26 AM

^^that's kind of a hard one tbh. i think i read somewhere he didn't leave bc of his health, but i think if he didn't get cancer he'd still be more involved in h!p, and a LOT of things would be different. this is kinda spicy but tbh? i don't know if beyooooonds would've happened if tsunku was still involved. i feel like h!p was stumbling with their new members after tsunku left, especially with generations like 12ki where there didn't really feel like a connection if that makes sense??? i don't really know how to put it, but honestly i think ufp's finally figured out how to find new members. 15ki all have fun personalities and are bringing a new energy into mm, and beyooooonds is chaotic and have a strong vibe i don't feel with other groups. i honestly don't really have a right to be talking about this since ii literally just got here but those are just my thoughts

^ooh that's pretty interesting. i can't really imagine eripon as a front girl since she's been in the back basically since she debuted, but i can definitely see her as a leader. she already has that vibe as a subleader even, her personality is vibrant and she's able to like lead a group kinda? as for fukuhime, i don't think she would've grown as much as she has if she were in eripon's position. she really grew into the leader role, she's able to connect with members and direct their energy and i just really admire that about her, but if she was in the back i don't know if she would've been able to gain that. of course though, she would've always been leader since she's the oldest, but i guess this is in a universe where their ages are different lol

this is kind of all over the place but i'm trying my best, idk why it's so hard for me to articulate my thoughts when it comes to idols lol

#44 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:52 PM

What if Mikan never happen

#45 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 01:37 AM

for me, one of the biggest what ifs: what if aibon and nono stayed longer? age-wise, they could have been in the group up to 2012, imagine a platinum era lead by TsujiKago lol

it specially makes me wonder if aibon's life would have gone the way it did, she did have a bit of a problematic family ever since before so her life wasnt the nicest but maybe MM would have kept her busy from some other things...

this is pure assumptions, but i think the reason tsunku graduated them was because: they were popular, specially as a pair, so they had the chance of making a popular act out of them, obviously, but to me, it was because MM was too full at that time and they were the best option for having more than one member graduating at the same time (considering how they were the first double-graduation in MM as these were not a thing back then)

#46 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 01:47 AM

^a platinum era led by aibon and nono, i can't imagine it cuz they were so young when they graduated but i feel like if they stayed longer (and didn't form w) they would've had a lot more time to grow into leaders and mature as idols.

if they formed w but didn't disband...... hmmm. i feel like they would've been much bigger, like they didn't really have time to become more popular since they were only together for a few years but if they didn't disband i feel like they would've had a shot at mainstream popularity? idk lol. also imagine h!p led by aibon and nono.....would've been legendary lmao

#47 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 08:08 PM

what if iDOL STREET and Hello Project merge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users