199 replies to this topic

#21 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:21 PM

ahhhh tysm!!!! that reminds me i should really make more ruru wallpapers haha

btw i'm srry i haven't really been posting here, i've mostly been editing other stuff like album covers and wallpapers of non-idols for myself but i'll probably get back on it soon. i def wanna make a wallpaper for meichan's bday (even though it's super late) but i'm still waiting for someone to upload pb scans somewhere so i can edit them. if they don't come out by next month though i'll probably just throw something together with pics from the picboard lol. i also wanna make a 15ki wallpaper, and a whole mm'20 group wallpaper, but i haven't gotten around to it weirdly. ...well actually, i've started 2 mm'20 wallpapers, but idk i just can't get them to look good lol

#22 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 06:02 AM

i made a video matching h!p songs to kpop groups!!!

i was originally gonna put it on peertube like i usually do but i didnt wanna screw over the ppl who run the instance im on with copyright problems so i just gave in and put it on yt. hopefully at least this means ppl will actually see it? lol anyway i had fun making it (even though rendering problems kinda messed it up near the end of the vid), i might make a vid matching kpop songs to h!p groups sometime too

#23 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 03:22 PM

i made a video matching h!p songs to kpop groups!!!

i was originally gonna put it on peertube like i usually do but i didnt wanna screw over the ppl who run the instance im on with copyright problems so i just gave in and put it on yt. hopefully at least this means ppl will actually see it? lol anyway i had fun making it (even though rendering problems kinda messed it up near the end of the vid), i might make a vid matching kpop songs to h!p groups sometime too

Great video!

#24 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 03:58 PM

thank u!!!

#25 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 01:41 AM

made a bunch of akb48 gif icons!!!! this is my first time making a whole batch of them (usually i just made one or two every now and then for myself) and while they aren't that great i think they're pretty cute, so i'm proud of them. i really wanna make some h!p ones so i'll probably do that next, idk what group or pv but i'll find something lol

hIdrkJ1.gifvJCcauP.gifYClnmas.gifQBFlpLh.gif

Z3PdOil.gifHkHJ3H6.gifU9EvWWk.gif42wIOAT.gif

OgGugtH.gifneJHOqS.gifLvr99fJ.gif6rCyKze.gif

xF44QXS.giftoPzi8e.gifoLdrGca.gifjEd2NlB.gif

(dreamwidth post)

#26 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:49 PM

so uhh i was working on a sequel to the vid i made matching h!p songs to kpop groups except the opposite (matching kpop songs to h!p groups), i don't think i'm gonna finish it cuz editing problems (kinda sorta really hard trying to get around the h!p hardsubs) but i made this edit of la vie en rose by iz*one with morning musume so i decided to post it to youtube anyway

#27 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 07:36 AM

so uhh i was working on a sequel to the vid i made matching h!p songs to kpop groups except the opposite (matching kpop songs to h!p groups), i don't think i'm gonna finish it cuz editing problems (kinda sorta really hard trying to get around the h!p hardsubs) but i made this edit of la vie en rose by iz*one with morning musume so i decided to post it to youtube anyway

Great work! BTW, I wonder if you're going to match a 2NE1 song to ANGERME next time...

#28 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 07:41 AM

ahhh thanks!!! ooh yeah i was considering doing another vid matching older kpop songs to h!p groups, but idk if i'm gonna finish the matching kpop songs to h!p groups vid in general (mostly cuz i can't find most h!p pvs without hardsubs and that makes editing pretty difficult) so i might not. though i might make more matching h!p songs to kpop groups vids cuz kpop mvs don't have annoying hardsubs which makes editing a lot easier lol

#29 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 04:17 AM

ZzRb3j4.png

not an edit (i really need to start making edits again lmao) but i made an idol eurobeat playlist! i made it to procrastinate an essay and it was fun even if i had the looming threat of schoolwork hanging over my head the whole time. unfortunately i had to leave out 2 tracks in the 8tracks upload cuz of copyright but i'll put up a download later if anyone wants to hear the whole thing

8tracks: https://8tracks.com/yuripop/para-para

website (tracklist+dl soon): https://melodicake.n...s.html#parapara

#30 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 09:11 AM

Yk5jX1k.jpg

dreamwidth crosspost (w/ credits)

here's a ruru wallpaper! basically i was feeling nostalgic for old tumblr fandom edits (like the flower crown shit from 2011-2015, u know what i'm talking about) so i gave ruru a flower crown and it turned into this. i really like it but it looks kinda empty tbh

#31 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 09:46 PM

those gif and ruru wallie are cute  ^_^

Z3PdOil.gif

#32 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 09:52 PM

ahhh thanks!!! i wanna make more gif icons with h!p groups but i can't decide on a pv lol

#33 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 10:55 PM

lol sorry this thread's been so dead, i'm not really editing much except for some one off icons and gifs so oof. hopefully when h!p finally drops something new i'll have more inspiration, but for now here's some beyooooonds/akb48 gifs i made for my site

Wk7A5Tv.gifoQsnEPv.gifRpPmgcg.gif

pXCQHmS.gifqdgoYjC.gif

#34 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:10 PM

Excuse me, but i`m going to steal you the headbanger gift.  :arrow:

#35 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:21 PM

feel free!!

#36 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 03:17 PM

my mind's been no thoughts only akb48 for the past week so here's 20 zukky icons lmao

LbNvLrk.pnguwIxv5D.pngTbPmx0p.pngk7bwmx8.png
RT4A380.pngz81q28J.png3CW8sho.pngcmv0o6L.png
PIJ1ZSk.pngwxD3aPS.pngJGUu3QE.pnglxdySk4.png
rwIJAwH.pngM4k8l1r.png33TOtKF.pnglasaAzE.png
GquK4RJ.png8p3IUPb.pngGqa9veo.pngcp7FhVu.png

dreamwidth crosspost

#37 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 04:37 AM

made some gifs from the junjou evidence performance~ the last 2 came out choppier than the ones before which sucks but whatever

TuD87gp.gifs8QmeMV.gif

E1XzMkw.gifCxcID2e.gif

#38 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:53 AM

new layout! this time it's a ruru icon + beyooooonds signature, they don't really match but i already had the icon done from some time ago and this beyooooonds profile was already cleaned up so i just used them both for the set lol

i feel like the colors are kinda off and it's bothering me, like in the icon i think i used too much exposure and i can't balance the signature with it because of that, but idk i think i got it close enough here. might mess around with it more over time but then again i said that about my last layout and proceeded to not do that so eh. also yes i used the same textures from the last set except in a different color because i just really love these textures lmao

yTAad2C.png

lD0PaGr.png

icon alt / sig alt

(and another reminder cuz i did it last time, but if u want a layout too feel free to request!)

#39 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 02:36 PM

Wow Yuripop i see you rebranding again nice Avatar

#40 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts