most edits are crossposted to dreamwidth with downloads & texture credits

*requests closed*

#2 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 06:14 PM

i just made these last night so i think these are a good way to start off this thread. basically i was looking around the forum and ended up finding the psd file for the headers, and i couldn't stop myself so i made a whole set of beyooooonds headers. i know the database is broken so no more can be added, but i still had fun making these so i don't really care. i only put a screenshot of the folder the headers are in since there's like 12 of them but if you want the actual files i attached a zip file of them to the post lol

gp5yyg.png

Attached Files

#3 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 05:36 AM

i'm in love with everything about vitamin ME so i made a few icons of some of the beyooooonds girls! i wanted to make more but i got tired lol
1VCN9Z7n.png1VCO3Kpi.png1VCMSPgr.png1VCLAMte.png

dreamwidth crosspost (w/ credits)

#4 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 09:37 PM

awee these icons are so cute! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#5 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 10:54 PM

aaaaaa thank you so much! <3

#6 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 06:12 PM

this was requested by @Lurkette! i wasn't sure what resolution to make it at so i just did 1920x1080 since i'm probably gonna start making wallpapers in that size from now on. i'm pretty proud of how this came out since it's not my usual style, i really like it! and i don't know anything about dempagumi.inc but this girl is so cute i kinda wanna check them out now haha

Z11rYCV.png

#7 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:27 PM

Um okay well that's perfect.
Thank you!!
DDOhydd.gif

#8 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 03:48 AM

np! <3

#9 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:04 PM

cute wallpaper 

good luck with your graphic thread :good:

#10 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:11 PM

aaaaa thanks! <3 <3

#11 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:09 AM

Ahh wow your stuff is really goodddd <3 

#12 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:44 AM

thank u so much!! these comments mean so much to me omg <3

#13 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:54 PM

You are so talented! I'm in love with your Nemoto Nagi wallpaper!

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#14 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 03:15 AM

@yossie thank you so much!!!! ;_; i really appreciate itttt

it was ruru's bday yesterday so i made this wallpaper!! i wanted to post it yesterday but i wasn't happy with the original version so i messed around with it some more and now i like it lol
kZu684j.png

i also made this custom album cover for vitamin me the other day since i needed it for my music library, but idk how i feel about it so i might edit it more sometime. i made it like last week though so i'll just post this version anyway and if i remake it or something i'll post it again haha
0tua36.png

and here's some akb48 icons! it's only naachan and yuiyui but i might make more? idk
wetkib.pnga69wgt.pngpvlgxc.png

#15 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 09:37 AM

au66dLp.png
i made a jpop/kpop dance mix!!! it's called "look at me" (a lyric from highlight by iz*one) and it's mostly deep house/trance/pop dance tracks to chill out to. i posted it to playmoss but there's also a download for the whole mix on my website if u prefer listening that way ^.^ p.s., the cover is a screenshot from twice's "fancy" mv, and the girl is chaeyoung!! i'm really proud of that edit lol

8tracks: https://8tracks.com/yuripop/look-at-me
website (tracklist+dl): https://melodicake.n...s.html#lookatme

#16 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:09 PM

it's not a lot but here's some updates!!

1) i got a new pc so i can make videos now! even though i probably won't make many i'm really excited about this lol. i've already made 2, one being a simple 15ki funny moments compilation and the other being a list of my favorite j-idol b-sides (with the ones without pvs having different pvs synced up to the music, i had fun with that haha). i posted them both to peertube, but because they're videos and have big file sizes i can't really offer an alternative host if they go down besides putting them up for download on other platforms, so if that does somehow happen i'll put them up for download on my cozycloud account or something. 15ki chaos / j-idol b-sides

2) the other day i made a bunch of pages about h!p groups for my website, and i made colorful backgrounds for every current group. they're all wallpaper size, so i figured i can post them here as wallpapers if anyone wants them. they weren't supposed to be wallpapers though so they don't really look that good on a desktop (except maybe the momusu/anju ones) but i still think they're cute lol. since there's like 5 of them i'm not gonna embed them all here but i'll link the pages and also put direct image links:
the pages: h!p / momusu / beyooooonds / juice=juice / angerme / tsubaki
the wallpapers: imgur album

3) you may have noticed that literally every pic i've posted on this forum has broken and doesn't embed anymore. i'm not sure what happened but i'm guessing the image host i usually use (pictshare.net) corrupted or something and broke all the embed links, which is really annoying considering how much i've used it. fortunately, i still have most of the image files i've linked in this thread, so i've replaced as many as i can. for the ones i didn't, i probably have them on my external drive, but it's a bit of a hassle plugging it in to get a few images so i'll replace the links the next time i plug in the drive (which probably won't be too far from now considering i use it a lot lol). also, if this happens again in the future, the dreamwidth crossposts for most of the edits i post here always have an alternative host link, so always try that if there's an image ur looking for. (p.s., yes i've finally bowed down to the imgur overlords. as much as i hate them they're probably more reliable than small image hosts like pictshare >_>)

#17 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 03:33 AM

^hmm, so it seems the image embeds fixed themselves?? idk how but i'm happy i don't have to go back and fix the rest of the broken images. still kinda worrying though so i'll probably just use imgur from now on

i don't have any new edits btw this is just an update since i noticed my signature was working again lol

#18 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 10:15 PM

SRdOs6r.png
made another mix since it's pretty fun lol. this one's called "end of days" (taken from the necronomidol track of the same name, which is in the mix) and is...well, it's a ride from start to finish. i describe it on 8tracks and my website as "starts with ear-shredding edm, evolves into (mostly) idol metal, and descends into darkwave. very loud and chaotic but in a good way", which is the best way i've been able to put it. btw, the cover is an edit of itsuki yui, the lead vocalist of yosei teikoku (best known for singing the mirai nikki op).

8tracks: https://8tracks.com/...pop/end-of-days
website (tracklist+dl): https://melodicake.n....html#endofdays

(p.s., apparently playmoss is shutting down so i've replaced the link for the look at me mix with the 8tracks version ^^)

#19 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:03 AM

i made a new forum set! it's still mei + 15ki focused because i'm garbage for these girls lmao. this was actually my first real attempt at a forum signature and i think it came out pretty good, it's a bit sloppy but i can always go back and tweak it later if it really starts to bother me. also, i kinda feel bad i didn't make a wallpaper in time for meichan's bday since i've been waiting for scans of her photobook to come out, so i might just find an existing picture and make one from that instead lol

kp1FP6R.png

VmE8EjI.png

icon alt / sig alt

(btw, just as a reminder if anyone wants like a forum set or wallpaper or whatever feel free to drop a request! i literally have nothing better to do so hmu)

#20 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 01:52 PM

that ruru wallie is cute  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users