• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#81 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:03 AM

H!P Hina Fes 2020 Angerme Premium (TV Asahi Ch1) 20200322 - Murota Mizuki Graduation
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7swf12
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7swf13
Part 3: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7swf11

#82 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:17 AM

One thing I'm grateful for, is that since these shows were broadcast on TV, we get to see the full recording soon after, unlike their regular hinafes where we had to wait for the DVD to be released. 

#83 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:21 PM

I'm so amazed by the 4-nin Kenshuu unit (Kirara, Madoka, Kubota & Kanami). They perform superbly, either vocal or dancing. The way they performed as Beyooooonds cover, Anju/suma cover was astonishing.

I think that will be sign for them to debut soon.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#84 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:46 AM

Kanami especially is ready for any group, right now. 

#85 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:15 AM

late to the party, but wow, the morning musume hate.

not surprised though this fandom seems to have something against them lol, like it or not all hello project groups are pretty much on the same level of talents. Tsubaki might lack a bit on vocals but they have grown so much the past few years.

#86 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:42 AM

^Who's hating on Morning Musume? The one guy who ranked them and Kobushi last performance wise? Because their taste is just questionable. TBH

HLxdmXb.png

#87 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:12 PM

I was surprised that some of the comments had such negative things to says about MM.

I loved their performance and I think the main vocalists were great. I understand that some of you may want other girls to get lines, but that's not a reason to say the regulars are bad LOL.
Miki and Kaede are average singers and therefore they get average amount of lines. And I say it as someone who loves Kaedii.

#88 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:41 PM

Well I think most negative comments to MM are results of different factors: Compared to Golden Era and especially Platinum Era (which was the least successful era in terms of sales), current MM's performances are not as good. Second, current MM relies to much on Fuku-chan, Maa-chan, Sakura and Ayumin in terms of singing, but potential vocalists like Miki or Akane are eliminated. Third, there is exaggeration of comparison between MM and BEYOOOONDS (sorry BEYOOOONDS fans). Even though BEYOOOONDS has been active for just about 1 year, their skill is beyond our expectations. Last, MM has been framed to be the best in term of performances for years. Therefore, I think fans don't accept when there is a H!P group that may have better performances than MM does. As a result, they undermine MM's performances even more.

I just hope that people are not as blind as @Kimagure Princess pointed out

#89 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:04 AM

My only ONLY negative comment is the lack of lines and how they just DON'T SPLIT it up. It's getting boring hearing Mizuki and Sakura ALL concert. 
Actually if anything this set list was kind of nice because a few songs did have a decent shake up. (plus the camera crew was loving Miki I feel like I saw her on screen a lot so I'm happy)

As western fans it's just hard because our only chance to see girls preform really is concert DVD's and stuff. When 2-4 girls are getting all the lines they also get all the screen time. 

HLxdmXb.png

#90 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:29 AM

The only problem with MM is that they have been stagnant for the past few years... they have been using the same formula and only like one song every now and then is unique.

Otherwise they aren't bad, it's just every performance is the same now...

#91 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:19 AM

It's been decided that songs from the "Hello! Project Hina Fes 2020" Tsubaki Factory Premium (performed in March with no audience) will be aired on the group YouTube channel as a limited time premiere on June 30th at 21:00 JST. After the premiere stream it will be available until Sunday, July 5th at 23:59 JST.

Tsubaki Factory will deliver important news during the premiere broadcast (and something about lottery gifts).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#92 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:38 AM

New single? New album?

I'm so happy they will share some performances

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#93 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:04 PM

So excited!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#94 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:23 PM

Wow they actually announced they're announcing something instead of just letting it run through like ANGERME's

Must be a new single

Untitled-1.jpg

#95 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:04 PM

Hope it is a new release and not a graduation :|

#96 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:22 PM

Nah, I'm sure it's something positive. A new album would be great. Or maybe a group photo album? Beyooooonds and Anju have announced theirs not long ago.

Maybe they're also trying out something new regarding promotion events and Tsubaki will be the first group to try it.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#97 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:36 PM

I don't think any of girls will want to graduate under current situation considering how Karin and Musubu's graduation got postponed. Murotan was an exception (which I am still unsure why her decision to graduate was so abrupt). I am hoping it's a new single. UNLESS it's a new generation announcement or new member audition considering the first gen girls are between 19-21 (which I hope not, I would want the girls to graduate together like what Berryz/Cute/Kobushi Factor did). To be honest, Tsubaki Factory is the only group where the members are pretty close in age. I mean Risa and Mao are only less than 4 years apart.

#98 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:40 PM

Well, I would be happy with a new group photobook. The first one was nice. BUT I REALLY don't want any new member. 

Is a new album too early? The first one was at the end of 2018. I would love a second one. 

That's probably a new single, which is sooo great.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#99 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:00 AM

Excited! I am hoping for an album release or they tell the fans the new dates for their canceled concert tour?

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#100 diamondfi

diamondfi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:54 AM

my hype is overflowing  :w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users