• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 02:07 PM

Hello! Project Hina Fes 2020 ~Hisaichi Fukko Shien Tohoku wo Genki ni!~ will take place from March 20 to March 22, 2020 at Meiji Shrine Hall.

This year is the first one where the Hina Fes lasts for three days with six shows in total, and also the first where each of the groups gets their own premium show!

• March 20: Tsubaki Factory and Morning Musume '20 
  • March 21: BEYOOOOONDS and Juice=Juice
  • March 22: Kobushi Factory and ANGERME

Apparently Morning Musume will only perform on the first day (March 20), due to their regular concert schedule clashing with the two later dates.

On the other hand Hello Pro Kenshuusei and Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit will only appear on March 21 & 22.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=15097

I BIG "YES!" FOR KOBUSHI AND OTHER NEWER GROUPS FINALLY HAVING THEIR OWN PREMIUM!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Due to the situation with coronavirus the festival was cancelled (due to the tie in event being postponed), but it was later annunced that Morning Musume Premium, BEYOOOOONDS Premium and ANGERME Premium will be held as broadcast concerts without audience.

Murota Mizuki will graduate from ANGERME on the March 22 concert.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#2 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 02:28 PM

Yees! Finally! Can't wait for it. 

Kobushi & Tsubaki Premium.  :king:

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#3 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 02:31 PM

OH WOW This is surprising! I guess UFP is generous enough to give everyone their premium shows this year. 

Untitled-1.jpg

#4 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 02:42 PM

Another great news for Tsubaki!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#5 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:17 PM

AAAAAAAA omg i can't wait, this is so exciting!!!!!!!

#6 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 07:40 PM

That's quite nice of them do the premium show for every group. Waiting for Tsubaki's one.

#7 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 09:53 PM

What's the difference between Premium Show and regular appearance?

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#8 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:40 PM

The Premium Show focuses on the specific group. Like in the Morning Musume Premium other groups cover MM songs and I think MM performs more songs than others in general.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#9 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:53 PM

^
^if for example Anju is the premium, the concert starts and ends with Anju's songs and they also have a longer Anju section at the end of the setlist. The other groups only perform like 3 of their own songs (usually to promote their newest single) plus a cover of an Anju song.

The factories had to wait quite a long time to get a premium, it was about time. While I'm excited about that, davidguy on twitter pointed out that this year's Hina Fes might be a bit of a let-down:

- it takes place in a small venue, with a capacity of 1,000-2,000 people
- each concert is less than 2 hours long
- it's not tied to Satoyama events this time, but some festival of art
- and as mentioned above, MM isn't going to be there for 2 of 3 days, which means some fans will probably go to their tour instead.
https://twitter.com/...6975095808?s=19

I'm not even sure how they are going to handle the lottery with MM only partially taking part, or if they leave out the lottery out entirely.

#10 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:45 PM

I c, thanks, boys.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#11 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 05:52 AM

Yes!! Finally the factories get their own show. A bit disappointing since it doesn't seem as big as the previous years but nonetheless still grateful of this yearly tradition.

^^Yeah I wonder if they will even do shuffle units considering the scheduling...

#12 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 08:59 AM

- each concert is less than 2 hours long
- it's not tied to Satoyama events this time, but some festival of art

If I recall correctly (it's been a few hours), david on twitter has since said looking at it closer it seems the shows may actually be 2 hours each. It's not that they aren't having SATOYAMA/UMI this year, it's just also smaller and combined in with the arts festival. Apparently there's a venue not too far away that's closer to the size we're used to for Hinafes, but it's already booked on those days.

It seems like the some of the venue scheduling might be wonky this year in general (until autumn anyway, I'd guess) with olympic prep & the actual games. I could be wrong, but I assume that might've played a part in Musume only being able to attend one show (as in, I assume this is what they could get that worked for a majority of the groups and/or they were stuck on days they could get for Musume's tour).

I'm excited for each group to have a Premium, but I am hoping things will go back to normal as far as venue/attendance next year. A little sad the new girls won't have their first Hinafes in the normal fashion, especially 15th gen, but regardless of anything else the theme of supporting the reconstruction of Tohoku is lovely. <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#13 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:24 AM

Special Hello! Project Hinafes 2020 website has been opened.

http://r.helloprojec...m/hinafes/2020/

And the Hello! Project HInafes 2020 Lottery video has been uploaded.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#14 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:19 PM

Thanks for posting the lottery link. It feels like something is missing. It isn't as fun as it used to be. And no shuffles and only solos? Members in big groups are at the losing end. Hopefully there is a second part to it.

#15 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:32 PM

Thanks for sharing. Only solos? I'm disappoited but still excited for TF premium

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#16 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:38 PM

I guess that they went only for solos mostly due to fact that MM is present only for one day...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#17 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:10 PM

Although none of the solos this year belong to my favorite team, I'm glad that this year, the winners are evenly distributed. Each group has 1 winner.

#18 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 11:02 AM

^^ There are still 40 odd girls for the remaining 2 days which are still enough to form shuffles.

To me, they could still do 1 solo and 1 shuffle group per show.

#19 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 12:21 PM

Guess this is okay since each group gets a chance but it seems a bit empty without any shuffle units...

#20 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 02:49 PM

Personally I also think it's a bit boring...

It's also a bit unfair for big groups. The chances to get a solo were higher for each girl individually in, like, Kobushi, than in MM or Beyooooonds.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users