• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1086 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:25 AM

Considering that the full title of the live got announced today, I suppose it deserves a thread on its own...

Kobushi Factory's last live titled Kobushi Factory Live 2020 ~The Final Ring!~  will be held on March 30, 2020 at Tokyo Dome City Hall.

The group will disband after the live and everyone except Inoue Rei will graduate from Hello! Project.

The title of the live is a clear reference to their first live tour titled Kobushi Factory Live Tour 2015 ~The First Ring!~

http://www.helloproj...ad045b4076a0617

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=15092

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#2 KABTX

KABTX

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:00 AM

Will there be any kind of stream of the final show? Or will we need to wait for the DVD/BD to come out?

#3 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:51 AM

They usually announce streams about a week or so before the actual date, so we have to wait... i hope they do!
is TDCH a nice venue? i dont think its a HP regular

#4 Ruscion

Ruscion

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:57 AM

Country Girls streamed their final concert, I'm sure Kobushi Factory will do it too.

#5 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 488 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 01:44 PM

@DiegoKashiwagi - It looks like a nice venue from photos but your right it's not a regular for Hello! Project to use. I thought Berryz Kobo were the first to use the venue and wiki confirms that they did use it for their 10th Anniversary Concert Tour in 2014 but it turns out Morning Musume used the venue in 2012. I only remember the name of the venue because ℃-ute held a concert there a one point and a very quick search reveals they used it during their 2015 ℃an't STOP!! Concert Tour but they didn't revisit that venue again. So for some reason it's not a popular venue for Hello! Project to use and since they didn't use Tokyo Dome City Hall as a filming location yet there isn't a way to see it in action. 

I do wonder why Hello! Project never seems to send groups there more then once. Is it because it's harder to book, more expensive, or they just prefer other Tokyo Venues?

#6 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1086 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:50 AM

News on stream of the last live:

Kobushi Factory's final live "Kobushi Factory Live 2020-The Final Ring! ~" @ TOKYO DOME CITY HALL on 3/30, will air live on TV Asahi's Drama, Variety, Animation Channel 1 @ 6:30pm
http://www.helloproj...com/news/11752/

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users