Photo

ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ - Three 9th Generation Members Revealed!

ANGERME Audition new member 2020

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:34 AM

ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ (アンジュルムONLY ONEオーディション~私を創るのは私~)
GYfjrn8.jpg
Official Audition Site

Info
"ANGERME continues to evolve. For further growth and evolution, we are looking for new members!"
• They are looking for girls that feel:
-- I love ANGERME! I love Hello! Project! (アンジュルムが大好き! ハロー!プロジェクトが大好き!)
-- I love singing and dancing! I'm confident in my singing and dancing! (歌を歌うこと、踊ることが大好き! 歌やダンスに自信がある!)
-- I want to make use of my strengths and special skills! (自分の長所や特技を生かしたい!)
-- I want to find a "new self!" I want to find it! (「新しい自分」を探したい!見つけたい!)

Progress
• 2020/01/02 (The ANGERME New Member audition is officially announced at the "Hello! Project 2020 Winter HELLO! PROJECT IS [     ]" concert and on the official Hello! Project website. The site will open 1/11.)
• 2020/01/11 (The official audition site opens. Audition CMs are released. Flyer applications handed out at Hello! Project Winter 2020 concert.)
• 2020/02/25 (Application submissions officially closed at 10 a.m.)
• 2020/03/12 (Initial application screening completed. Notice sent to those passing to the next round.)
• 2020/03/26 (Notice of the 2nd round taking a new form due to the coronavirus.)
• 2020/03/30 (Scheduled distribution of information regarding the new form of the 2nd round to applicants.)
• 2020/04/17 (Notification sent to those who passed the 2nd round. Schedule for 3rd round to be adjusted and announced later due to the coronavirus emergency declaration.)
• 2020/06/02 (Information regarding the resumed 3rd round sent to those who passed.)
• 2020/06/25 (Announcement of 3rd round officially resuming upon lifting of coronavirus restrictions banning travel between prefectures.)
• 2020/07/20 (3rd round complete. Notice sent to those passing to the 4th round.)
• 2020/07/20 (Official Twitter announces results to be revealed November 2, 2020.)
• 2020/11/02 (Three 9th generation ANGERME members revealed. Audition winners Kawana Rin (16) and Matsumoto Wakana (13), and Hello Pro Kenshuusei selection Tamenaga Shion (16).)

Audition Requirements:

• Applications will be accepted between January 11th and February 25th at 10 a.m.
• Must be a female living in Japan between the ages of 11 - 18 (as of February 25, 2020).
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any entertainment organizations.
• Consent of a parent or guardian is required for minors to apply.
• Only those who are able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass the audition.
• Those that have also applied to the Hello Pro Kenshuusei audition may still apply.

Audition Results

Spoiler

Audition Promotion
• Official Hello! Project Site Announcement
Group Twitter video comment
Group YouTube video comment

• 2nd group YouTube video comment
Audition CM (1 Min Ver.)
Audition CM (16 Sec Ver.)
• Flyer application (front) / (back)

• Takeuchi Akari Special Interview
• Kamikokuryo Moe Special Interview
• Hashisako Rin Special Interview

Misc.
TBA

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:56 AM

Uh oh, more graduations on the way?

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

My guess is that it will end like the MM auditions where there is no winner, as they just want kenshuusei but no one has been applying so they pull this ish again...

#4 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 01:24 PM

My guess it's they want someone to take funakki's place after her grad so i expect 1 new member.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#5 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 01:43 PM

It seems like they are adamant to keep the group big. Because even after Musubu graduates, the group will be down to 9 members and that's the same number when they got renamed to Angerme.

But as I have said before, whenever there is a member addition, someone will graduate.

I think the member that is most likely to graduate from the group within 1 year or 2 is Rikako. I just got a vibe that she is ready to go on and explore on her own.

My opinion on the remaining members' "shelf-life" in the group:

Spoiler

And considering the fact that 4 members of their group are currently in their 20s with 3 of them being the more stable singers, the group is in need of stable singers as the "shelf lives" of current ones are limited. With the loss of Musubu and having Layla may have not benefit the group once the stable singers graduate, so I would think this audition come at the right time. Unless they add another couple of kenshuusei who are ready for their debuts.

#6 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 02:09 PM

ANGERME ONLY ONE Audition ~Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi~ (アンジュルムONLY ONEオーディション~私を創るのは私~)

ANGERME continues to evolve. For further growth and evolution, we are looking for new members!

-- I love ANGERME! I love Hello! Project!
-- I love singing and dancing! I'm confident in my singing and dancing!
-- I want to make use of my strengths and special skills!
-- I want to find a "new self!" I want to find it!

Application Period: Saturday, January 11, 2020 to Tuesday, February 25
WEB: 10 a.m.
Mail: Must arrive by February 25

The audition application site will open on January 11, 2020! Further details will be announced on the site.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#7 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:28 PM

Hmm... since it literary says "ONLY ONE" I suppose it makes sense to expect only one girl making it...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#8 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:48 PM

I think the "only one" may be more playing off the song title and the "you're the only you" type of theme. I'm expecting two winners, but I've been wrong more than right on that guessing front. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#9 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:39 PM

I hope it doesn't mean that Take-chan is about to leave :((((

#10 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:54 PM

^Narh, Take-chan will last till 25 years old. I can see her and Mizuki lasting for a while.

There could be one winner, but as someone said, it is likely they are also trying to recruit members for Keishuusen. As the saying goes, "Kills two birds with one stone".

#11 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 05:29 PM

this is interesting, yeah and i hope it's doesn't mean that someone is graduating (other than Funakki who already announced hers),,  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#12 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:26 PM

Great! I want a new girl + 2 KSS  :good:

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#13 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:48 AM

I mean I already expected that a new member will come since Funakki is graduating but not expecting the audition lol. It's been a long time since they had audition for the group, though Layla was from ONLY YOU audition.....

Remember Anju's first audition (or second if you include S/mileage audition) where everything was so quiet and some even forgotten it and suddenly, Kamiko appeared. I wonder if this will be the same lol

#14 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:50 AM

They're gonna need at least one more, and I think this has everything to do with Funaki leaving in March.

#15 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 10:55 AM

Official audition site.

http://angerme-audition.com/

Application flyers handed out at the Winter 2020 concerts (front/back).

mkyToy1s.jpg 9SdscGfs.jpg

Audition CMs (1 min ver & 16 sec ver).

2nd group video comment.

Updated audition requirements.

• Applications will be accepted between January 11th and February 25th at 10 a.m.
• Must be a female living in Japan between the ages of 11 - 18 (as of February 25, 2020).
• Must not be contracted to or affiliated with any entertainment organizations.
• Consent of a parent or guardian is required for minors to apply.
• Only those who are able to attend lessons in Tokyo will be eligible to pass the audition.
• Those that have also applied to the Hello Pro Kenshuusei audition may still apply.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#16 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:49 PM

I didn't keep up with recent auditions. In the past they usually didn't require the girls to be confident in their singing and dancing skills and rather said smth along the lines of "wanting to learn about singing" and they only focused on the personality part right? Srsly I haven't kept up with auditions for a while.

Also wasn't the former age max 17 for group auditions? I think it was already 18 for the only you one right?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#17 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 09:16 AM

The upper age limit for the ONLY YOU audition was actually 21, otherwise they do seem to hover around 17/18.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#18 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:17 PM

I mean this kinda gives you a hint of what age they want the new girl to be. A few years below the oldest age which would be about ~14/15 years old

Because the only you audition max was 21 and the girls that won (excluding Layla) were all 18 years old.

#19 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:58 AM

always thinking of how many gems we have lost for not being able to attend due to moneitary reasons.

#20 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 19 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

The distance certainly adds a wrinkle, and we've seen what happens when a KSS has to take a train for several hours a day just to practice even if they are able to do so. That's why I like the concept of KSS branches outside of kanto, but I guess they thought Hokkaido was all the compromise they could realistically make.

There's likely some internal politics involved as well beyond just the monetary capabilities of those who would audition. We don't often hear about the families of people in the program unless a girl debuts and becomes a bit more popular, but there's a fair number of girls that make it into the H!P groups/KSS programs that have fairly influential/well-off family members or with family already inside of H!P's industry sphere. Correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation, and the financial abilities of those families could just make it likely enough that they are more able to accept a position for their daughters to join the KSS program if they don't pass an audition as well, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's at least a little bit of nepotism going on in the selection process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users