Photo

[1/22] Morning Musume. ‘20 68th Single - KOKORO&KARADA / LOVEPedia / Ningen Kankei No Way Way

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#21 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:35 PM

LOVEpedia is in my head   <3 so catchy!

https://twitter.com/...546891365339143

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#22 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:37 PM

I don't really like the song as well. I'ts pretty boring to my taste, not exciting at all lol

The MV is pretty cool, but I am disappointed that there is no special attention to the new girls.. maybe on the other a side they'll get the spotlight...

#23 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:51 PM

^15ki got the focus on Lovepedia. No Way Way on the other hand is led by 12/13ki and is a bit Kaedii-heavy.

It's refreshing to see MM have different focus/centers on the songs this time around. It's about time they shuffle the lines in concerts, too.

Untitled-1.jpg

#24 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 07:01 PM

I keep waiting for the chorus to start, and there just really isn't one. It builds up then loses all its steam with the weird instrumental breaks. Another disappointment, and who knows how long until the next single. 

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#25 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:22 PM

K&K sounded better in the concert rip to me lol its not bad but meh

im so obsessed with lovepedia, the new girls are shining so much! Thanks for the spotlight to my girls Yokoyan too, i am not a fan of Kaede but im glad she's finally getting something

i like the concept of song with the same melody, its different and both songs sound good

#26 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:09 PM

I think K&K is so refreshing. Does it have elements of previous MM songs? Sure. But it really packs a punch especially when they start the chorus it's so intense. The instrumental is beautiful the piano between the bridge and the chorus is heavenly. I think K&K is a good way of keeping MM-brand EDM but still not making it sound like every other one of their EDM songs. (But the falsetto parts really have got to go u_u). I do like the concert rip better, it felt like it had more power. The MV though is really stunning and the girls are just serving visuals. I also love the effects in the dance shots. They're enough to keep my interest but not enough to make it look busy.
Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#27 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:11 PM

K&K is another Tsunku's perfect and magic song. Wow. I love Hp because there are plenty of kind of songs but Tsunku one's are differents and this one is the perfect continuation of the story he tell us since Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite and Are you Happy and i'm totally pleased whit that. The MV is just superb. Finally something which looks more designed. I really love everything here.

#28 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:53 PM

LOL!!! I loved the comment about KOKORO&KARADA being such a shit song, cause that's what I thought on first listen. However, after another listen, I realize that while it isn't catchy, it is a great song, and I know it will grow on me. I think Seishun Night remains one of the worst songs they ever made. 

I love the lines many girls got in the other song, which is amazing. Reina's solo is great, and while Kaede is far from a favorite, I am glad she got lines and she has a very nice voice!

MRkgm6i.png

#29 temeri

temeri

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:10 PM

Just got back in the H!P train because of beyooooonds. I was hoping MM would get a new direction change, guess not. They still here pumping out outdated and shitty EDM music. Very disappointed.

#30 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:14 PM

I like Seishun Night better TBH. It's basic but at least it doesn't sound like a mess like Kokoro&Karada XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#31 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:26 PM

K&K sticks to the MM formula to the point where is almost angers me. Great intro, mood-killing verse, forgettable chorus, vocoder harmonies throughout, repeat until done. The video looks great, though, but it's kind of a bummer that it was wasted on this song.

#32 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:02 PM

I really like the MV! The outfits look really cool, the effects are nicely done, the black&white pair scenes are kinda old school in a good way, and I feel like everyone gets a decent amount of screen time. :good: Maachan, Eripon and Mei really stood out to me!

I listened to the song on my phone first and it felt just complelety incoherent and weird. Listened to it again on proper headphones, I really like it. There is so much going on in the instrumental, it's super interesting! I also like the overlapping group lines. :wub:

The Youtube comments are also very positive. One comment was made by a fan of Perfume who said they really liked this style and are getting interested into Momusu thanks to this song. :gitaa:

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#33 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:15 PM

(Jeez I haven't posted on here in forever)

Haven't been following MM recently but new MV's always pop up in my feed on youtube. This song feels like a mashup of a million different colorful era (and whatever era we're calling the one after colorful...idk) songs and not in a good way. Like it's all over the place and you can't really find a solid structure to follow. That being said I absolutely adore the set and costumes. The whole thing reminds me a lot of the Egao no Kimi wa Taiyo sa MV, just the black version which is one of my fav colorful era songs/mv's. 15th gen look awesome and the dance is really cool. I love Eripon's look in this MV especially. 

Edit: okay second listen through I like it a bit more. Just wish the chorus didn't feel so abrupt. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#34 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:49 AM

I love kokoro & Karada is a refreshing son , reminds like a continue to TOKI No KOE SORA no KOE(beyond the time and space) from MM14 and specially the violins space tempo . (And sato,muzuki & oda leads)
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#35 zorkle22

zorkle22

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:47 AM

KOKORO&KARADA makes me cry. THe lyrics of this song relate to my current life situation now.

#36 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:29 AM

I loved Kokoro&Karada, I think I got my hype back thanks to it. I loved how sound of the voices, the instrumental everything is perfect in the song, and the MV is no different, the time we were waiting was worthy. I don't know if the song will do well or not but I certainly think it's a good song.

Now about Lovepedia and Ningen Kankei, I think it can't be a coincidence (or that the staff didn't notice) that the chorus of both songs sound the almost the same. I think that there could be a joint performance of both songs, like a medley. And I even think the Mvs for both songs could be related or there would be a whole MV for both. There might be an interesting concept behind the two songs.

Morning Musume'19

#37 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:38 AM

The second two songs are literally the same melody put to different lyrics and arrangements.

#38 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:07 AM

First press editions come with different postcards. First press from Amazon is one of 7 types of deca sleeves.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11412/

The first press SP edition (only this edition) includes an application ticket for the chance to enter a lottery to attend a special release event, to take place in February 2020 at Shinagawa Intercity Hall in Tokyo.

http://www.helloproj...6118d9cce88871f

Fortune music cheki, sign, handshake events.

http://www.helloproj...886e5b9658023e4

(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#39 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:09 PM

I can't stop listening Kaede's line in Lovepedia. She sound so good. We need more Miki and Kaede in singles. They are underused considering how good they sound during live performances. Rio and Homare also have a lot of potential.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#40 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:18 PM

This a video of Lovepedia and Ningen at the same time, it seems both songs have the same duration.

https://youtu.be/GZNAc13ote0

Morning Musume'19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users