Photo

[1/22] Morning Musume. ‘20 68th Single - KOKORO&KARADA / LOVEPedia / Ningen Kankei No Way Way

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#181 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:36 PM

Could this mean signs of graduation for Chisaki?

MRkgm6i.png

#182 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:42 PM

^

Why would it mean that?

Several H!P members have had problems with their voice, it never really led to graduation. Country Girls just disbanded, and all of them graduated or will graduate soon other than Chiichan, so she is here to stay in MM, as it was already announced. :)

I8dtEOy.gif

#183 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:55 AM

Yeah, seems like she's been having problems with her voice since at least summer, and she had a opportunity to announce graduation with Country Girls disbandment and she didn't. Maybe she'll just be more of a visual/dancing member like Maria if her voice can't recover?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#184 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:11 AM

Release event on 1/22 featuring Nonaka, Yokoyama, Kitagawa, Okamura, and Yamazaki.

http://www.helloproj...4cc95ab38d66818

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#185 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 10:24 AM

i'm really excited for this single! my favorite song is easily lovepedia, i've been obsessed with it since i first heard it. the pv is adorable too, i've watched it so many times. kokoro&karada is also really good, i love the detail in the instrumental and the chorus. the verses took me some time to warm up to, but now i actually really like them. and the pv is so beautiful, all of the girls look great and the aesthetics are on point. my least favorite is nknww, but that's mostly because i prefer lovepedia and the songs are pretty much identical in terms of melody so nknww ends up blending with lovepedia in my head haha. i do like the pv though, especially the focus on 12-13ki.

overall i'm super hyped for this single, i can't wait for the release!!!

#186 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:07 PM

Over 1M views!!!

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#187 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 11:51 PM

^ it's what they deserve!!! <3

#188 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:33 AM

The "..No way way" MV isn't too far off 1M on YT either. Good for them.

I'm hoping we get reactions for these two on OMAKE sometime this month too.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#189 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1856 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:54 AM

It feels like eternity to wait till this release happens XD Ah I really like all 3 songs! <3  So happy they have a mature line distribution

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#190 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:35 AM

Release project to promote the new single. After the song "Ningen Kankei No way way", the 15th generation members will take a psychological test to explore human relationships. Part 1.

https://twitter.com/...963152052736000

(Jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#191 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 05:08 PM

I've finally caught up on watching all the MVs and listening to all the songs. I was actually preferring Ningen Kankei No way way until they threw in that sample of "Do Your Ears Hang Low?" for the dance break. People were going on about Mei sounding too childish, but then this other piece uses an actual children's song melody  :c18:

I'm just really glad to see 12th gen and on getting some major attention. It makes me feel like they're finally going to phase the usual leads back (FukuSatoOda) and let some of these background girls start to properly shine for their senpai's eventual graduations. Akane has really been flowering, but truly all of 12-15th gen are growing fast. 

#192 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:59 PM

What is the reason that song LOVEpedia and song Ningen Kankei No way way have the same rhythm ?
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#193 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:10 PM

^ It's the same melody, just different arrangements and lyrics.

#194 resonant project

resonant project

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:18 PM

The two songs have no connection , okay ! ;)
L-O-V-E LOVELY! HELLO ! PROJECT ;)Posted Image
()-()
(^^) ()-()
(° °) =(^^)
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII∩^ω^∩IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

#195 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:03 PM

I've finally caught up on watching all the MVs and listening to all the songs. I was actually preferring Ningen Kankei No way way until they threw in that sample of "Do Your Ears Hang Low?" for the dance break. People were going on about Mei sounding too childish, but then this other piece uses an actual children's song melody :c18:

I really wish they had put that cute melody in LovePedia to match the cuteness. Though I guess variety is the spice of life.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#196 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 12:00 AM

^I agree. LovePedia has the cute PV while Ningen Kankei has the more serious PV, but then the "Turkey in the Straw" moment being in Ningen is really jarring. Doesn't fit with the rest of it at all. 

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#197 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 04:12 AM

^^ From what I can tell by the translations on the MVs, they're connected by the lyrics: LOVEPedia is from the perspective of a girl who wonders what love is, and "Ningen Kankei No Way Way" is from the perspective of a young woman who has experienced it a little bit, and isn't quite ready for it just yet.

#198 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:22 AM

Finally almost 3 weeks after it was uploaded to YouTube the music video for Ningen Kankei No way way has passed 1 million views:

fe1ixJm.jpg

Edited by AngelAndz, 16 January 2020 - 08:28 AM.

#199 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:07 AM

Release project to promote the new single. After the song "Ningen Kankei No way way", the 15th generation members will take a psychological test to explore human relationships. Part 1.

https://twitter.com/...963152052736000

(Jpl)

Part 2

https://twitter.com/...325541625417729

Part 3

https://twitter.com/...687928211759104

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#200 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 05:45 AM

So what's been the promotion for this single, besides the events they've had so far?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users