Photo

[1/22] Morning Musume. ‘20 68th Single - KOKORO&KARADA / LOVEPedia / Ningen Kankei No Way Way

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#1 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:03 PM

Announced today at the KOKORO&KARADA finale, 15th gen’s debut single is finally here! Details will be updated as time goes on.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:07 PM

Copy & Paste for those curious:

It's a triple A single but:

The second and third songs, Lovepedia and Ningen Kankei No Way (Human Relations No Way) are the same instrumenta,l except the latter has a bit of a jazzy flair, think Manterou Show, with different lyrics and dances.

No mention of Unfair Baby.

Lovepedia has no real solos except for a few, it's mostly unison lines. Ningen Kankei has regular solos, including one for Erina in the chorus lol - Rio also got one in the first chorus. Haga and Kaga get the lead up second chorus solos!!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#3 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:17 PM

Erina and Kaede getting solo lines? Am i dreaming? Glad Rio got something since she's the only 15th gen member without a solo line in Unfair Baby. But it's a shame there's no real 15th gen song.

Do we know who get the solo lines in Kokoro&Karada and Lovepedia?

If anyone found the videos of the 3 songs, i would love to watch them.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:21 PM

Ayumi got one in Lovepedia but nothing big since it's a mostly unison one.

Here's the video for Ningen Kankei No Way Way:

https://twitter.com/...1365339143?s=20(1)

https://twitter.com/...6140012544?s=20(2)

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#5 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

So Ayumi, Miki, Maria, Reina, Kaede, Rio, Homare and Mei have lines in Lovepedia + 15th gen dance part.

I think everyone have at least a solo line in Ningen except Homare, Mei and Chiichan but they probably have one in the lo g version of the song.

https://twitter.com/...7205098496?s=19

The line distribution is great and i love both version of the song though Ningen is the best. Can't wait to see Kokoro and Karada. Kaede's line in Lovepedia + Kaede leading the dance at the end... Wow.

Really doesn't feel like 15th gen just joined the group. They all did great.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#6 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:10 PM

KOKORO&KARADA Music video

#7 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:11 PM

The MV is cool but i really don't like the song XD

#8 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:18 PM

finally! im so happy!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#9 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:34 PM

The MV is great and the girls look amazing but the song is so disjointed...

#10 Luigipwns

Luigipwns

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:45 PM

I’ve been waiting for the live version of the song to come out but this is a pleasant surprise. I love the video it was the same as usual, close up and dance shots but honestly I loved how it was edited. Also I LOVE this song so much, the classical instruments (synthesized probs but idc) with the edm flows well. Better than their recent stuff, the dance looks fine, and the fan service is there. Love it!
Ishikawa Rika, Kon Kon, Risa I love you girls!

#11 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:55 PM

FINALLY THE MORNING MUSUME STUFF WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

K&K: Are we in the Experimental Musume era now? K&K's composition is so unusual for HP standards. I think this will grow on me. Love the dance break after the second chorus.

Wow the last two songs felt like they can be overlapped like a Berikyuu song

Untitled-1.jpg

#12 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:59 PM

They also announced a nationwide handshake event to promote the single, and uploaded a lottery video.

Song credits:

"KOKORO & KARADA"
Lyrics: Tsunku
Composition: Tsunku
Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru

"LOVEPedia" (LOVEペディア)
Lyrics: Kodama Ameko
Composition: Ooyagi Hiroo (He composed Buono!'s "Muteki no ∞ Power".)
Arrangement: Hirata Shoichiro

"Ningen Kankei No way way" (人間関係No way way)
Lyrics: Kodama Ameko
Composition: Ooyagi Hiroo
Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#13 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:10 PM

Kokoro & Karada is such a shit song. I can't believe what trash they have been giving MM. It's even worse than Seishun Night. The other 2 a-sides better be good.

That being said, the aesthetics of the video looks good. Erina is GLOWING and looking like a queen/goddess. And are they serving les-love vibes in the video?

But it's so weird that they drop the video out of nowhere.

#14 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:17 PM

Ok the song is ok. I guess the music will grow on me. But the PV is lame... These (cheap) 3D dance shots on the roof really look.... No not my taste! 

I like the close-up's (oh yes Homa!!) and the Black/white shots. :)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#15 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1232 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:23 PM

Don't like the song that much but the MV is cool. I really love the choreography. Eripon is stunning and I love SakuKaede. 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#16 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:47 PM

More twintails on Akane please :lol:

I think the song is boring, and the effects might be a bit... cheesy/not up to date but they are not bad.

I guess Morning Musume is entering an era of experimental music - pretty much what other groups did in the past.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#17 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:40 PM

Before I forget, two Johnny's groups will be debuting simultaneously on 1/22 (SixTONES, Snow Man), so I think #3 is the best rank this single can get unless they are able to pull out incredible numbers this time.

Nonetheless, rankings isn't an issue for me. I'd probably want to see how this single will sell considering we had incredible outdoor events like RIJF this year. 

Untitled-1.jpg

#18 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:42 PM

I love the song actually¡¡ lead bu oda mizuki & a lot of Masaki but¡¡ Im kind of boring of mizukis voice :/, and nonlines for 15gen maybe the next time
I love the song actually¡¡ lead bu oda mizuki & a lot of Masaki but¡¡ Im kind of boring of mizukis voice :/, and nonlines for 15gen maybe the next time
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#19 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:46 PM

Rio have 2 lines in the two other songs. Homare and Mei have one in Lovepedia. Lovepedia also have dance parts and group lines for 15th gen. The 2 songs are available in the 4th and 5th posts.

#20 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:27 PM

wow, MV out of nowhere, didn't expect it,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

0 user(s) are reading this topic