• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 11:15 PM

After the big news this morning, another announcement was made with a best album releasing on December 4th

2CD+Blu-ray (Blu-ray has all PVs)

2CD Regular

http://helloproject....tail/EPCE-7548/

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 11:29 PM

Cashing in one last time. Ugh.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 Ruscion

Ruscion

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:49 AM

I hope it has the updated mix of Hajimete no Happy Birthday on it. Also, I just have to believe that at some point they had the girls record a few Country Musume songs. (Kakumeichikku KISS or Uwaki na Honey Pie would be expected)

#4 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:10 AM

With the tracklist apparently being all songs...it would literally look like

-Itooshikutte Gomen ne

-Koi Dorobo

-Wakatte Iru no ni Gomen ne

-Tamerai Summertime

-Boogie-Woogie LOVE

-Koi wa Magnet

-Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~

-Dou Datte Ii no

-Namida no Request

-Good Boy Bad Girl

-Peanut Butter Jelly Love

-Ashita Kara wo Omokage

-Kiss Yori Saki ni Dekiru Koto

-Mousou Rehearsal

-Rhythm ga Yondeiru zo!

-VIVA!! Barairo no Jinsei

-Gizagiza Heart no Komoriuta

-Kimama na Kataomoi

-Konamaiki Girl

-Kaite wa Keshite no "I Love You"

-Matenai After Five

-Kasa wo Sasu Senpai

-Yowaki Joshi Taibu Todoke

-One Summer Night ~Manatsu no Kesshin~

-Natsuiro no Palette

(not sure if they'd include the other version of Kiss Yori Saki ni Dekiru Koto and Itooshikutte Gomen ne, or Idol Sotsugyou Chuuijikou)

#5 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:25 AM

Seems like I have to purchase this then! My second favourite group disbanding. ARGH!!!!

#6 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:32 AM

Sad hearing the news... but at least we get a farewell album  :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#7 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 02:47 PM

I don't know how to respond to this album. I'm in shock, my heart is broken for them. I guess a farewell album is the least they can give to CG fans, but still...

#8 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:14 AM

I'm really sad. Country girls song are very nice and i love the retro style. Koi wa magnet instant classic. All Namida no, Peanut butter, Good boy bad girls and Boogie woogie kind of songs were delicious. I will buy it with no hesitation. Lot of album to buy this winter with Beyoooonds and Upup girls (2).

#9 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 12:46 PM

I hesitate to hope for anything from this company anymore but I'm wishing for CG to get one more music video before they go. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#10 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 03:50 PM

I hesitate to hope for anything from this company anymore but I'm wishing for CG to get one more music video before they go. 

I hope so, but they just done one for One Summer Night ~Manatsu no Kesshin~, so I wonder if they will get the budget of a video or a new song.

I just feel the news of them disbanding just feel very untimely.

If there are plans to disband them, I wonder why they bother give them a digital release with a PV.

#11 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:00 PM

^ that’s where I’m confused. Was that supposed to be a test to see how well that single would do to determine whether they would be disbanding the group or not?

#12 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 08:08 AM

We'll likely never know the exact order of events, but it's possible the choice to put a freeze on the group as a whole was made as a result of the decisions to graduate/move on. Hard to keep a group running if you only have one member, and I don't think (just my opinion) putting Chisaki in a Satoda Mai/Kimura Ayaka situation makes a lot of sense when she has Musume.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#13 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 08:29 AM

After a few nights of sleep over this I guess that is true. Yamakki was already on her way into a non-entertainment job considering her college education and Ozeko definitely focused on traditional education as well (I really hope that we'll see more of her, even if not under Up-Front anymore).

Funakki was surprising, but she has mentioned her reasons.

I'm really glad that Chisaki is happy in Morning Musume. It would be sad to lose all of the girls.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#14 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:43 PM

^ that’s where I’m confused. Was that supposed to be a test to see how well that single would do to determine whether they would be disbanding the group or not?

I doubt so. A digital release is limited, plus their promotional activities were already limited as they were. It will be kinda pointless to use that digital release to see if there is a demand for the girls when the girls didn't even have the platform to promote the single.

I think it's more likely one of the girls could have receive a job offer elsewhere or an opportunity that she cannot turn down and she has to graduate (I am pointing to Risa). So I guess the management decided to accelerate the plans to disband the current line-up since 2 other girls (ie. Mai and Musubu) also have plans to graduate.

I hope the graduation concert will be broadcasted 'live'. It will feel so weird that the other 2 will have to see the other 2 off.

I wonder Momoko will attend the final concert to see off the group that she has played a part to build.

#15 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:49 PM

At least Manakan would be there I'm sure (still a bit bummed that since she's returned she hasn't really performed with CG)

#16 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:26 PM

At least Manakan would be there I'm sure (still a bit bummed that since she's returned she hasn't really performed with CG)

Are we sure she will be there? It feels like management wants to erase her CG's past.

And I don't recall seeing her having much interactions with CG when she came back from her hiatus.

#17 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:29 AM

Covers are out! - http://helloproject....tail/EPCE-7548/

#18 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:20 AM

I love the dreamy style of the covers. I'm a sucker for those types of shoots/edits.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#19 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:55 AM

Ahh Regular edition <3  :sob:  

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#20 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 03:01 PM

I like the limited edition. Does remind me abit of Berryz Koubou's final greatest hits album.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users