Photo

[1/15] Tsubaki Factory 6th Single "Ishiki Takai Otome no Dilemma / Dakishimerarete Mitai"

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#61 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:52 AM

Who approved Yumeno in that first group photo? She looks PISSED and also slouchy

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#62 takoyakissu

takoyakissu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:30 AM

Tsubaki Factory [抱きしめられてみたい / I want to be hugged]

#63 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1857 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:53 AM

I am so excited and happy finally new stuff of TF :w00t:  <3  All of their singles were so good and their last one is the same! :respect:

Now I even like these blue coat outfits <3  Ami still owns the beauty :respect:  <3

The song is Catchy and the PV is nice too :blush:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#64 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 10:10 AM

Love the song. It's so catchy. So it's basically a Risa/Kiki center with Yumeno, Mao and Mizuho getting a decent amount of lines. Poor Kisora and Saori, though.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#65 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 10:20 AM

Wasn't too impressed with the song and MV when I saw the short version. But now seeing the full MV it's actually pretty solid although it's nothing unique or special.

#66 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 11:00 AM

I feel nothing special when I listen the song. I don't know why but it's really the first time a HP song makes me feel that way. No emotion at all. There no surprise till the end, not even a slightly melody change like in Junjou Cm ( which was a blast and surprise us all when the mv was revealed). I have always strongly supported Tsubaki since Seishun Manmanaka (instant classic for me) when all fan was only about Kobushi at that time. So it's not by pleasure i feel that way for this song. But i'm really happy that everybody looks captivated by the song. Wish i have that chance ( ꈍᴗꈍ) Can't wait for The second A side then !

#67 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:10 PM

I really liked Kiki's last line. It's got that surprised, wondering sound, and the sudden realization mixed with her feelings being hurt.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#68 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:29 PM

Not bad, your usual Tsubaki Factory fare, I can definitely see myself listening to it frequently.

Nothing much to complain although I would have liked Kisora and Saorin getting a solo line on their own.

Both of them are rather hidden in the video though. Hopefully they will get their solo lines in the other a-side.

#69 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 01:40 PM

Loved loved loved this song, lyrics were fantastic, Tsunku level 3rd most beautiful in the class protagonist and the composition was excellent. Kodama Ameko has been responsible for some of current Hello!Project's best lines (and up up girls as well). But Ohashi Riko has been above average with her compositions, its just this one stands out to me. Very satisfied with the song.

Also Kishimon for president... Its just her eyes.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#70 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1232 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:00 PM

At first I thought the chorus was not exceptional, but now I really like it. 

I'm really sad for Kisora et Saori, I hope they will get something in the other song. They could have given Risa and Mao's lines in the second verse to them. 

The break and Risa's big moment... <3  :wub:

p8F09jK.jpg

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#71 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:09 PM

Yeah it's not like the couldn't give them a line. I'm sure they'll get something (technically it's already the case with the B-Side) but it's still dissapointing. The fact you can barely see Kiisora doesn't help.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#72 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:01 PM

^It's strange, I recall Kisora is pretty much one of the main leads during the indie days, but she is getting snubbed recently.

I hope that we are getting an outdoor video for the other a-side.

#73 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:05 PM

My impression was that Saori is one of the more popular members, so I'm surprised she didn't get a line

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#74 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:07 PM

Yeah, like Yumeno/Kiisora were the lead of Hitorijime and after that... the only time she got a chance to shine was in Date No Hi, and she was still invisible despite being one of the 3 main singers...

#75 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 07:12 PM

I love everything about Dakishimerarete Mitai. The song is great, MV looks pretty, and nice choreography too. The girls all nailed their close-up shots.  <3 Kiki and Risa are pretty much the double centers of the group, and they excel at it. Risamaru's solo bridge was just perfect!

That said, the lack of Saorin is apparent... Not surprised about Kisora, 'cause it's been like that for quite a while now. As for Saorin, this is probably the aftermath of her 'scandal', unfortunately. She was one of the prominent members, so the difference in the treatment she's getting now is quite obvious. She's also way on the sidelines or in the back row for all the promo pics too.

That aside, this is basically perfect for me. It's very Tsubaki, and I'm happy they have established their own sound and concept within H!P.

I8dtEOy.gif

#76 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1232 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 07:44 PM

^ Which scandal? That picture from a guy?

I don't think it's a problem, people don't talk about it anymore. If I remember properly, she is the second most popular in TF, behind Kiki.
I Hope you're wrong. I don't want Saori to be punish

I really hope Kisora et Saori will get something in Ishiki Takai.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#77 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 09:36 PM

I like this, but it's pretty far down on my list of favorite TF songs. Not because it's bad, but because TF's catalog is so good. It took a few listens to catch me, but that major 7th chord in the chorus was the hook. 

#78 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 07:33 AM

@honeyharunanfan: That's what I thought so about Saorin's recent predicament in the group. It seems she is taking the backseat ever since that "scandal".

What I like about Tsubaki Factory is that the girls generally will get a solo line here and there despite having obvious front girls.

I mean you have Yumeno who may not be the front girl but that girl is consistently getting solo lines in every single since she is the best singer in the group.

For a group that has 9 members, they are doing a good job in giving the girls a solo line or two.

#79 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 08:31 AM

Yeah, Risa/Kiki/Yumeno/Mizuho are pretty much the Risako/Miyabi/Momoko/Yurina of Tsubaki except Saorin and Mao also get lines and Ami and Riko aren't completly forgotten for background girls XD

#80 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 11:24 AM

Preview is out. Both the MV and the song are really good. Again, barely any Saorin, though. Even Kisora got more screentime. Solo lines for Risa (2), Yumenon Mizuho and 3 short solo lines for Riko, Mao and Kiki. Risa, Yumeno and Mizuho sound so good !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users