Photo

[1/15] Tsubaki Factory 6th Single "Ishiki Takai Otome no Dilemma / Dakishimerarete Mitai"

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#41 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 03:29 PM

^A conscious maiden's dilemma, according to Google Translate.

Updated the first post. Thanks to everyone who posted earlier!

Wow with the title of the other A-side. Are there any previews for the songs?

Untitled-1.jpg

#42 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 03:46 PM

I haven't seen any fanrecs or anything yet. But since we're getting the first MV preview tomorrow on "Station", we won't be waiting long. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#43 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 04:43 PM

I actually like both outfits, especially the second one since they look like Teion Yakedo part 2. 

dlapuo76c72.gif

#44 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:35 PM

^Agree. That's what I thought so. The poor's man versions. LOL.

#45 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:11 PM

About the title:

The dilemma of a consciously expensive maiden

Or rather than expensive, high-quality? I’m having trouble finding the best wording for this title, but I hope that gives you a better understanding of what the title says. For me, I think this one’s going to be about a girl that’s aware of how expensive she is (high maintenance? Or that she knows her worth/that she’s “high quality”) and has trouble with others finding it bothersome (or she herself finds her own high maintenance frustrating?). Not sure if this makes any sense but that’s what I gather from the title personally. This is mostly just a guess, so I’m looking forward to seeing the lyrics and finding out if I’m right. lol

#46 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:25 PM

^ You're right about the multiple meanings of "takai" of course, but Tadase's google translate wasn't too far off here. In this case "takai" means high and refers to "ishiki", which is translated as consciousness/awareness. So the girl they sing about has a high self-awareness. The title could be translated as "The Dilemma of the overly conscious Lady"

#47 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:33 AM

I like the jacket dress outfits. The long blue dresses bore me.

#48 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 08:38 AM

Profile photos and the rest of the covers.
(Jpl)

CLGhmmcl.jpg

(click for full size)
http://www.helloproject.com/

Spoiler

Covers
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#49 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:38 AM

Weird feeling.That angerme background in limited B... everything looks "old". Can't wait to listen the songs !

#50 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:41 AM

The regular look cool. Look like we're getting more than a dance shot. I hope that mean, we're getting A MizuYumeOnoda song!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#51 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:10 AM

Preview is out :

It's a dance shot but the girls look really pretty. Solo lines for Kiki, Risa, Yumeno, Mizuho and Mao. Not a fan of the chorus but the rest of the song is awesome, as always.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#52 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1227 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:35 AM

Girls look pretty. The song is great but the chorus isn't exceptional.
Risa is so cute...

The Reg covers are so pretty. And I'm glad there are two outfits for Ishiki Takai. I didn't want a Fuwari Koi Dokei 2.0 (even if I love it a lot). Risa, Saori and Ami are beautiful on Reg A

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#53 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:26 PM

I'm not impressed at all. After all the crazy songs and MV we got this year it feel like a big step back as if they are stuck in 2018. Anyway i will take the time to learn to love it, but after waiting so long... Hope the main song will shake it up a little more.

#54 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:36 PM

The regular A cover is the best looking one. The other covers are generic at best, luckily the girls look good.

As for the PV preview for the 2nd a-side, aesthetically pleasing, girls look good as usual.

Song got potential, does remind me abit like what they have done before, a cross between Teion Yakedo and Junjou cm.

I think it's safe the girls should all have solos, likely solos in the second part of the song will go to the rest of the girls.

#55 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:08 PM

I don't see anything wrong with the song. It's their style, i don't think there's a good reason to change the formula right now cause

1. Sales are good
2. It's not like they're stuck with one genric genre of song. They always show two different sides of the group with their 2 A-Side so it's hard to feel bored.

I take this song over anything not released by Angerme or Beyooooonds this year.

#56 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1227 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:17 PM

^ I agree and I hope sales will be good.

The more I watch the choregraphy, the more I like it.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#57 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:20 PM

H!P are knocking it out of the park with some of these songs lately. I was feeling this one immediately.

#58 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:27 PM

I'm surprised by the reaction to the song. I think its great because of the bridge and the chorus. It's really catchy, though I can understand why it's the second A-side. My actual problem with it is that it seems like they've they've completely screwed TF's budget. H!P's been making some really nice MV's lately, but this feels like it back to formula (which I kind of expected with those covers but still).

On another note, I really wish there was more than a week between this release and MM's next single. I feel like that's probably what's hurt their budget and will probably hurt their promo budget too.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#59 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:29 PM

Considering the first song have 2 outfits, i feel like the budget went there.

#60 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 10:32 PM

I surprisingly really like the song. And Kishimon is killing her parts. She's getting better and better with every release :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users