Photo

[11/20] ANGERME 27th Single "Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY"

angerme single graduation Katsuta Rina

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 11:52 AM

ANGERME's 27th single was announced at the final Hello! Project 2019 SUMMER concert. The single will be released on 11/20 and will include a solo song by graduating member Katsuta Rina.

Title: Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi / Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY
Release Date: November 20, 2019
Limited A, B, SP Edition CD Tracklist:
1. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (私を創るのは私)
2. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (全然起き上がれないSUNDAY)
3. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (Instrumental)
4. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (Instrumental)
Regular Edition A CD Tracklist:
3. Totteoki no Oshare wo Shite (とっておきのオシャレをして; Do Your Best) (Katsuta Rina) (Digital pre-release on 9/16)
4. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (Instrumental)
5. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (Instrumental)
6. Totteoki no Oshare wo Shite (Instrumental)
Regular Edition B CD Tracklist:
3. Myouban, Galaxy Gekijou de (明晩、ギャラクシー劇場で; Tomorrow Evening, at the Galaxy Theater)
4. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (Instrumental)
5. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (Instrumental)
6. Totteoki no Oshare wo Shite (Instrumental)
Limited Edition A DVD Tracklist:
1. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (MV)
Limited Edition B DVD Tracklist:
1. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (MV)
SP Edition DVD Tracklist:
1. Watashi wo Tsukuru no wa Watashi (Dance Shot Ver.)
2. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY (Dance Shot Ver.)

Song Credits:

Spoiler

Covers:
Spoiler

Profile Pictures:
Spoiler

Misc.:
Up-Front Works announcement tweet
• Official single & events announcement

• Hello! Project product profile

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:03 PM

O wow, this is really late. They release a graduation song of Rinapuu this late? Nice but don't know how to think about it.

I hope they focus 1 song about Rin :w00t:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#3 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:12 PM

A solo song for Rina! Nice!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 01:04 PM

Official announcement tweet / title confirmation from Up-Front Works. Details will be up on the website tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/...129053141786625

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#5 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 01:55 PM

Will Rinapuu take part in the other songs too, other than the solo?

I8dtEOy.gif

#6 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 03:45 PM

A solo for Rina!!! What has she done to deserve this  :w00t:

#7 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:35 PM

A solo for Rina!!! What has she done to deserve this  :w00t:

She’s been in H!P for 10 years and usually members with that long of a tenure receive a solo as a goodbye gift I guess.

I8dtEOy.gif

#8 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 06:31 PM

Rina's graduating at the end of September. Hmmm this is interesting. I wonder if she will be a part of the other songs, too. (Unless graduation date is set back) :mellow:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#9 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 07:52 PM

Her solo song is Totte Oki no Oshare o shite. Sounds like a very Rina song.

https://ameblo.jp/an...2517704298.html

MizukiRina

Twitter

#10 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:23 PM

This order of events was entirely unexpected. I'm excited that Rina will have a solo, but also really confused about the timing of the release. I guess the expectation may be that Rina wota were going to end up buying it whether she's there to promote it or not, and then get more time to promote overall. That raises some questions about the rest of H!P's release schedule for 2019 though. Not releasing an Angerme single in August made sense, but clearing out 3 more months just seems odd. Could be an experiment to see if it pushes up Angerme sales similar to BEYOOOOONDS by using some of the lessons learned from that debut, but otherwise I don't know what the thought process was since they'll have had a few months to plan things out ahead of time with regard to Rina's grad.

#11 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:32 AM

An extra b-side, a tsunku song, and kanon lyrics. we are eating good this single  :itadakimasu:  :itadakimasu:  :itadakimasu:  :itadakimasu:

http://www.helloproj...b01a98ee3c1401a

MizukiRina

Twitter

#12 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:16 AM

^wahh they release B-Sides again? :w00t:  <3  <3  <3  Well at least one(?) + Rina solo :cold:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#13 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:30 AM

According to the official announcement, Katsuta Rina does not participate in the ANGERME songs but they will celebrate the recording of her solo song by holding a special release event, "Katsuta Rina Graduation ANGERME Special Talk & Handshake", on 9/16 at the Pony Canyon event space in Roppongi. All ANGERME members will be present, including new member Hashisako Rin, and Sawayaka Goro (who has known her since her S/mileage days) will be the MC.

(jpl)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#14 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:02 AM

Well that’s a bummer, but at least there is something to commemorate her graduation and it’s nice they scheduled an event for fans to say goodbye to her even if it all feels very last minute.

I8dtEOy.gif

#15 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:14 PM

This got to be the weirdest decision ever. While I am happy Rina got a solo song, but why not do a digital single and give her a PV instead? This seems so wishy-washy on their end.

This order of events was entirely unexpected. I'm excited that Rina will have a solo, but also really confused about the timing of the release. I guess the expectation may be that Rina wota were going to end up buying it whether she's there to promote it or not, and then get more time to promote overall. That raises some questions about the rest of H!P's release schedule for 2019 though. Not releasing an Angerme single in August made sense, but clearing out 3 more months just seems odd. Could be an experiment to see if it pushes up Angerme sales similar to BEYOOOOONDS by using some of the lessons learned from that debut, but otherwise I don't know what the thought process was since they'll have had a few months to plan things out ahead of time with regard to Rina's grad.

This! It's not like Rina has announced her graduation suddenly. The management knew all along. I still think this is pretty a shitty move on their end. And that's because Rina is not a popular member.

#16 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 03:10 PM

Judging by the release announcement and date, it's likely that they are going for bigger first day/week numbers this time by promoting the singles months in advance. Rina's graduation is somewhat a very untimely season considering we're accustomed to having graduations on end-of-tour concerts in spring and fall. They could've released the solo song as a digital instead, but I guess they're giving Rina the proper send-off she deserves despite being late and all. We all know H!P doesnt do well on digital numbers so sticking with CDs may be the best idea for now.

Yes, I also agree that they may be trying the techniques they learned from promoting BEYOOOOONDS in this, so expect a bigger sales turnout if things get done right.

Untitled-1.jpg

#17 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 07:01 AM

Katsuta Rina's solo song will be pre-released on iTunes on 9/16, available starting midnight JST.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/10960/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#18 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 07:41 AM

i suppose this is an unpopular opinion but a part of me thinks rina didnt want a lot of pomp and circumstance surrounding her graduation and that may be why her single isnt a huge deal/

#19 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:27 PM

Preview of Rina's solo Totteoki no Oshare wo Shite:

https://twitter.com/...256016458174464

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#20 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:51 PM

Apparently Rinapuu announced during an Instagram stream that her solo song will have a music video

I8dtEOy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users