• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#41 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 07:15 AM

I was just listening to some clips of early Oda singing (from when she was 13) and I realised that Runo is at about the same skill level, more or less. I wonder if they're going to add her to J=J, Tsubaki, or the new group, or not let her debut until they need her in MM...?

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#42 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 01:56 AM

I have a comment to make about the latest episode of Harodori...

If you haven't watched it yet, you can watch it here:

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1R54y1b7FA

Runo said that she's been told that her singing voice is too loud and too annoying by someone (or some people).

Recently, she's been worrying about the volume of her voice so much, that it brought her to tears at their recent lesson in Osaka :(

I'm glad that Ueno-sensei and the other KSS there explained to her that her voice is great and that she shouldn't hold back.

Who on earth has been complaining about Runo's voice to her and saying she needs to be more quiet when singing? I want to have a word with that person....  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#43 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 02:14 AM

:good:

Yofuu%20Runo-985934.jpg

https://twitter.com/...5425921/photo/1

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#44 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 01:54 AM

^^ oh my god that part was too precious. Poor Runo! No need to be so self-conscious! I can't imagine how tough it must be to be in the spotlight at that age especially. It's easy enough to let self-doubt creep in, and bullies can do so much damage.

It was so nice that the others were supportive.

#45 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 06:20 AM

That seems like such an odd thing to complain about too? :lol: At least to me. It's not like she sounds bad either? She's a tiny bit shaky sometimes, but that only gets better with practice. When I listened to the fanrec from the December show, she easily had some of the best sounding (and most clear, thanks to her volume) solo lines. I hope she listens to Ueno, etc. instead.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#46 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:12 PM

"Shouty" is a common enough criticism I've had for a lot of KSS over the years since it's a regular issue among trainees, but I don't think that was one I ever had for Runo specifically. Inconsistency maybe, and only to a minor degree, but as far as vocals go, she's been debut-ready pretty much from the moment she joined the KSS.

If we're talking about shouty trainees, that was the major gripe I had with some of my own favorite KSS as well, including both Ruru and Kaede, the former of which always had top vocals, and Kaede is probably the most comparable I'd have to Runo in terms of energy.

#47 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 11:34 PM

Runo has a solo line in the new KSS song, Kimi no Toujou. Footage was shown on this week's HaroDori. She did great!

Edit: the performance is on YouTube now:

#48 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 07:45 PM

Congrats to Runo on her best performance win! I am really anxious to see her debut now. ^^;

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#49 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 07:56 PM

Ahh she did such a great job! Can't wait to see what's next for her. I think she has amazing potential :D

#50 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 08:35 PM

for the past few years winning the kss test = debut within that year.

hopefully it continues this time too!

#51 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 08:53 PM

UF would be insane not to debut her soon, unless they're saving her for MM. But honestly uh, with a possible Masaki grad I can see them just...adding her. As a single generation. MM doesn't need two utahimes, but if Sakura plans on graduating soon (she's getting a lot of solo work outside MM so who knows?), then MM needs a new utahime.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#52 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 11:51 PM

Since I saw her I think that she would fit morning musume, I really want her in morning musume, but by now there are lot of chances yo debut her in juice=juice, I love both options but she will be doing a better job in MM, just like Sakura a solo gen with an utahime!

#53 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 02:31 AM

I would also love to see her in Momusu! Sakura won't stick around forever, so Runo could be her utahime successor :)

That said, so far she's been great with the cute songs... Momusu doesn't do many of them these days.

#54 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 11:29 PM

This was originally on TikTok: Runo dancing to The Peace! I’m also really hoping that she gets added to Morning Musume.

#55 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:16 PM

I'm very glad that Runo entered Tsubaki Factory !!

It's an unexpected twist, because it seemed like she would go to Juice = Juice or Morning Musume.

Before I barely knew the Kenshuusei, she caught my attention from minute 1

I'm happy for her I hope she is happy in the group!

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#56 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:21 PM

for the past few years winning the kss test = debut within that year.
hopefully it continues this time too!

I don't see how it would be possible to debut new members in the KSS unit plus new members in TF and J=J without including the winner of the Shindan Test. I'd say it was a given she would debut.

#57 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:39 PM

Congrats Runo! Shes going to blow those tsubaki somgs out the water~

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#58 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:33 PM

I don't think they'll give her a lot of lines off the bat but it's going to be interesting to hear her sing Risa's lines eventually with her vocal power. (Also possible Yumeno grad???? She's been performing with M-Line a lot lately...)

I'm sad she didn't get to debut in J=J, but I'm happy she debuted to begin with, and she does fit in with the image of TF well. I hope she is happy with her new group!

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#59 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, I'm starting to worry about a Yumeno grad too, especially with Runos addition, but she's always been her own girl and wouldn't surprise me if she's ready to move on.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#60 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 04:01 PM

Congrats on joining Tsubaki Factory!

I think this was a great decision, Tsubaki needed another strong vocalist and Runo more than meets the requirements. I wouldn't worry about Yumeno, it's not like there can only be one outstanding singer in the group. Also, Tsubaki is 12 now so the more vocal prowess they have the better. Looking forward to see her performing as a Tsubaki member!

I8dtEOy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users