• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 03:32 AM

Someone on Youtube spliced together the Sexy Cat training/performance clips from Hello Dream. Her dancing really improved over quarantine. It also highlights how much screen time she's been getting on Hello Dream lately.

#22 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:04 AM

Ewk5gJgVkAI5fRf.jpg

EwGtZj5VgAgMl5r.jpg

Some here might have already noticed this, but Kisaki had the mole from her face removed around early February.

If you look at 11m00s into the 2021.02.15 episode of Harodori, you can see that her mole is now gone:
It's there earlier in the episode, which was recorded the previous week.

BTW... there was a really cute (but also sad) thing that Kisaki shared with us during the KSS event in Nagoya that I went to yesterday.
There was a part during the event where each member had to share a picture, then explain that picture and a bit about themselves.

For Kisaki, she shared a picture that her mom took of her curled up in a ball, pouting in the corner of a room, looking really sad :(
Kisaki explained that she really, really likes hugging her youngest brother, but her youngest brother has started to hate her hugging him. Last week, her brother even said he hated Kisaki  :(
She then tried a tsundere approach, to see if it would work... but gave up after 10 mins, because she couldn't resist the temptation to hug him :lol:
Kirara chimed in and said she is super jealous of her brother, and will gladly step in and have Kisaki hug her in his place instead. Kisaki said thanks but no thanks, it's not the same... 

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#23 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:28 AM

Oh wow, she really did remove it! I thought it added character but I can understand why she did it...

That's a really cute story about her brother!

If she doesn't debut with the next group of debuts I'm going to eat my socks.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#24 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:21 AM

I'm sad she had it removed too, but if it makes her feel better that's what matters.

If my younger sister stopped accepting hugs/affection, I'd probably react exactly the same way. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#25 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 01:35 AM

This was posted on H!P's TikTok, but someone's uploaded it to YouTube. Cute!

#26 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:30 PM

I'm neutral on the mole removal since I'm generally supportive of any self-improvement for the sake of one's own happiness. The same would be true if she decided to tattoo it back on later in the same way Maro made her chosen beauty mark permanent. She's still super cute now regardless, and her popularity is reaching levels similar to that of Rikako and Karin before their own debuts. She's still young enough that I don't think her debut is necessarily guaranteed in this batch, but she's another one that would surprise me if she doesn't manage to make it into one of the 3 groups presently fishing for members.

#27 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 11:19 PM

I was curious about it for a while, but watching a recent episode, it looks to me from a close up that she's using make up, it was still barely visible.

#28 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 03:25 AM

I was curious about it for a while, but watching a recent episode, it looks to me from a close up that she's using make up, it was still barely visible.

I think she's really interested in makeup. In a Hello Dream she had the chance to meet senior H!P members and the question she chose to ask them was about makeup while I think the other kenshuusei chose to ask about performing or something, haha.

#29 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 10:04 AM

She's a stunner.....still quite young but could she be a good fit for Tsubaki Factory?

Attached Files

#30 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 10:59 AM

She's a stunner.....still quite young but could she be a good fit for Tsubaki Factory?

She looks very cute in the photo.

I'm neutral on the mole removal since I'm generally supportive of any self-improvement for the sake of one's own happiness. The same would be true if she decided to tattoo it back on later in the same way Maro made her chosen beauty mark permanent. She's still super cute now regardless, and her popularity is reaching levels similar to that of Rikako and Karin before their own debuts. She's still young enough that I don't think her debut is necessarily guaranteed in this batch, but she's another one that would surprise me if she doesn't manage to make it into one of the 3 groups presently fishing for members.

Hello.
Is there a place or way to look at how much family each HP member has! both trainees and the girls already in each group?
I would like to know what Japanese fans think about the girls.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#31 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:57 PM

Yeah, i think visually she'd fit perfectly in Tsubaki ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#32 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 05:59 AM

Hello.
Is there a place or way to look at how much family each HP member has! both trainees and the girls already in each group?

I think you mean fans? If you do, I think it's probably just gauged based on how much they're talked about, or goods are bought, stuff like that. People used to sort of count fans based on shirts/lights at events, but that's probably hard now without full audiences.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#33 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 07:54 AM

^

^^^

Those are generally the best ways we've had to note popularity, though it has also been a bit harder with KSS overall even before the pandemic since shirt count was usually the most accurate and accessible method we've had available for recording the intensity of trainee popularity in recent times. I'll admit though that I'm in the camp of people who are so chronically online that I'm somewhat confident in my ability to notice when any given KSS has an uptick in fans on 2ch and twt sharing the official photos, screenshots, or other content featuring trainees. Kisaki just happens to be having her moment of spotlight in the past couple of months, and much like some of the popular trainees before her, her own fans seem quite zealous in their support of her.

I can't really (in good conscience anyway) suggest that anyone use 2ch if their goal is just to keep up with member popularity in Japan, especially given how much attention it would take to even notice those trends, but simply keeping up with @tx_harodori for now and the official KSS social media will very quickly open someone up to H!P communities that can give some insight into general perceptions in the fandom.

#34 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 10:49 AM

Hello.

I think you mean fans? If you do, I think it's probably just gauged based on how much they're talked about, or goods are bought, stuff like that. People used to sort of count fans based on shirts/lights at events, but that's probably hard now without full audiences.

^

^^^

Those are generally the best ways we've had to note popularity, though it has also been a bit harder with KSS overall even before the pandemic since shirt count was usually the most accurate and accessible method we've had available for recording the intensity of trainee popularity in recent times. I'll admit though that I'm in the camp of people who are so chronically online that I'm somewhat confident in my ability to notice when any given KSS has an uptick in fans on 2ch and twt sharing the official photos, screenshots, or other content featuring trainees. Kisaki just happens to be having her moment of spotlight in the past couple of months, and much like some of the popular trainees before her, her own fans seem quite zealous in their support of her.

I can't really (in good conscience anyway) suggest that anyone use 2ch if their goal is just to keep up with member popularity in Japan, especially given how much attention it would take to even notice those trends, but simply keeping up with @tx_harodori for now and the official KSS social media will very quickly open someone up to H!P communities that can give some insight into general perceptions in the fandom.

Yes, I was referring to the Japanese fans.
I was curious to know what the preferences are there as they don't always have the same preferences we have outside of Japan.
I know that if you are very active in social networks and so on, you can get an idea of who is more popular, but it is confusing for me.

This also arose to me since I read, if I remember correctly, that Oda Sakura was not very popular there and I like it the most and I was shocked that she was not so popular.

It would be nice if a thread was created, where it was updated every week or every month, of who is most popular in each group in Japan, right?

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#35 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2021 - 04:52 AM

This was originally on TikTok

Eba-chan’s commitment of Berryz is admirable, lol (not sure if she’s actually a fan, but she’s covered them two years in a row!)

#36 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 13 June 2021 - 07:41 AM

It makes me happy since (I'm sure I've said it a million times before) she really reminds me of young Berryz.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#37 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 June 2021 - 09:18 AM

Funakki's aura reminds me of young Momochi, and now Kisaki reminds me of that Funakki's aura.

#38 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 08:06 AM

Eba-chan’s segment from Hello Dream for the Shindan test.

#39 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:16 PM

Well, I had picked her for TF and she winds up in J=J. That must mean she can sing pretty good.

#40 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:21 PM

I did not follow Kenshuusei much until recently. I have discovered her recently and I like her.

I think she will be someone important in Juice = Juice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users