• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#101 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:21 PM

I'm not saying that Hey! Unfair Baby is a great song, but it's not bad either. Definitely not their worst song ever but it could be better. What I did like was the performance becuase it was very entertaining to me that I enjoyed the song even tough I don't really like the song. But I can listen to it thinking about the performance. If this song is included in the new single, I don't think it'll be the main A-side. It'll definitely be Kokoro&Karada. So don't worry. And let's enjoy the performance with the girls. 

I do feel something is missing in my relationship as a fan with the group, but I think that's because there have been less releases lately instead of not having great songs.

Morning Musume'19

#102 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:43 PM

Mei is channeling debut-era Niigaki Risa in those concert pictures with the high pigtails. 

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#103 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 02:08 AM

Song structure in Unfair Baby is really crazy amazing:

Intro + Verse + Pre-Pre-Chorus (starts with Katta)          + 15th gen speaking part (in mono) + Pre-Chorus (ends with Are you OK?) + Chorus +

+ Verse + Pre-Pre-Chorus (starts with What's up?) + 15th gen speaking part (in mono) + Pre-Chorus (ends with Muzzui)          + Chorus + Bridge (um, OK) + Chorus x 2 + Outro + Verse (of course).

Tsunku is in mad scientist mode, here. It's far from generic, and quite incomprehensible on the first few listens. This is why I listen to HP instead of western pop music. I am so blessed for being aware that this kind of music is still being played today.

edit: Chorus x 2

#104 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 08:44 AM

I agree with you !! Thank you for sharing you knowledge about song structure.

Edit: I've noticed that from some times now Tsunku offer songs that you can really put in a perfect endless loop, where the end is the beginning. Will love if someone will be able to edit some song so that i can listen them in endless loop for 20mn !!

#105 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 12:34 PM

^^

Can you explain what makes it so good? I like the structure behind music etc, but haven't found out what you mean yet

Also, Eripon killing it in the looks department. Long hair is amazing. 

Mizuki and Erina are giving me AiGaki feels during the Platinum era when 9ki came around.

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#106 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 01:04 PM

While I do like the song right now, my point was that the structure of the song makes it quite unique. Which was why, like for many here, for me, it sounded like a garbled mess, at the first listen, when my mind couldn't make out where the different elements were (usual pop song structure is Intro + Verse + Pre-Chorus + Chorus + Verse + Pre-Chorus + Chorus + Bridge + Chorus x 2 + Outro). I like when Tsunku (or anyone else) tries out new stuff like this. That's what makes it good for me.

On another note, I agree with you about Eripon. Lately, she has been catching my eye. She really stands out in performances.

#107 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 11:01 PM

Sorry for posting this a bit late but it was announced recently that the KOKORO&KARADA concert final is going to be live-streamed on BS Sky PerfecTV:

https://www.bs-sptv.com/program/5582/

#108 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 08:59 PM

cant wait to see a tour finale on a different venue lol

#109 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 12:34 AM

It is the 1st time for morning musume to be back at Yoyogi National G,  after Konno Asami & Owaga Makoto graduation?? 

ps: i love that avenue for a finale!

#110 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 05:25 AM

It’s just been announced via Morning Musume’s Official Twitter account that Rio will be absent from today and tomorrow’s concerts as she is having to rest for 3 days due to tonsillitis:

https://twitter.com/...1094326278?s=21

Hopefully she’ll be back to full health for the concerts next weekend

#111 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 07:34 AM

Just seeing the announcement text in the tweet my knee-jerk reaction was dread, before getting down to the actual notice in the picture itself. :lol: Hopefully she feels better soon.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#112 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:07 AM

im just way too excited for this concert for some reason lol, their last big concert (not budokan) was in 2014 and it was a graduation.

i really really hope they do a lit stage and dont just go with the classic set uo they have been using since 2013

#113 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:31 AM

Hey guys :) Sorry this is so late but for anyone who’s interested watching the concert livestream it’s currently being streamed via Twitch:

https://twitch.tv/aonymph

#114 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:00 PM

New single KOKORO & KARADA is a triple A single releases on Jan 22nd but!

The second and third songs, Lovepedia and Ningen Kankei No Way Way (Human Relations No Way) are the same instrumental, except one has a bit of a jazzy flair, think Manterou Show, with different lyrics and dances.

No mention of Unfair Baby.

Lovepedia has no real solos except for a few, it's mostly unison lines. Ningen Kankei has regular solos, including one for Erina in the chorus lol. Rio also got one in the first chorus. Haga and Kaga get the lead up second chorus solos!!

Also they haven't said Morning Musume 20 yet from what I heard so the pronounciation is still a mystery.

15ki notes: Rio is a bit nervous but is having fun. They did Suki na Senpai. Mei is switched on and has been put in most of the dance breaks. She got a lot of closeups too! Homare is great, her expressions are dramatic.

For Ame no Furanai, it was a double Miki Sato performance. They literally had two keyboards out. Cute AyuMaa/MikiHaga moment afterwards because they were both encouraged by their gen mates before playing. Duu was made fun of by Maachan.

The amount of female wota voices in the audience is VERY NOTICABLE. It's probably 50-50 at least.

Ningen Kankei: https://twitter.com/...546891365339143(1) https://twitter.com/...6140012544?s=20 (2)

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#115 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:02 PM

great concert!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#116 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:22 PM

[2019.12.05] Morning Musume KOKORO&KARADA
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7ouzyt
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7ouzyv
Part 3: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7ouzyu

#117 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:06 AM

Watched the concert, the jumping ban really has dulled the experience. I also don't like the muting of the mixing/calls, but I know that's been an issue for the past few years in releases.

I don't know why H!P has been allergic to the idea of the fact wota exist the last few years, but it's something I've noticed and kind of ruins the vibe of a concert recording for me. A lot of newer MM songs (and maybe H!P as a whole) really are no longer mixable/lack space for calls as well. 

The girls are amazing and polished though. New girls are amazing too. 100% devoted to Mei now, stand out favourite. 

#118 korikoristop

korikoristop

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:41 PM

I think the jumping ban may have something to do with the fact that they seem to have a much larger female audience than they did in the past. When I went to see Ayaya back in 2003, virtually the ENTIRE audience was male. My friend and I were two of a very small handful of women in the audience. Wota in the past got rather... over-enthusiastic in their cheering and jumping, sometimes bouncing off one another. So I'm guessing that the jumping ban is in place to protect the larger female audience from the over-zealous male audience. But, I thought the official ban starts next year? Are people just adhering to it early?

I REALLY enjoyed seeing the new girls. They fit right in and don't seem to have as much of that "new girl nervousness" that most gens have tended to have. 

#119 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 10:35 PM

That's kind of sad. As a female who attended quite a few Morning Musume concerts from 2008-2010, a lot of the fun of the concert was bouncing around during songs that fit with that, like Mikan for example. I can see that constant "Notice me!" jumping could be annoying, but if the song has jumping as part of its choreography, a little bit of jumping to go with the dance seems fine. I never felt like I was getting body slammed or pushed around or anything. Unless something has changed, even the front few rows were never anything like a mosh pit. And there's always the "family section" if you want a more sedate, sitting down concert experience.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#120 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 12:41 AM

.Edit: this belongs in the thread for the single lol

I8dtEOy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users