• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#61 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:39 AM

I am pleasantly surprised by the songs. I'll wait for radio rips for my final judgement but so far I'm really happy with what I hear. Hey Unfai Baby sounds a little overproduced tbh but thankfully Kokoro&Karada seems to be the main track.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#62 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:40 AM

I definitely need a better recording (clean radio cut or the real thing) for K&K. There's something about it that I really like.

Hey! Unfair Baby sounds a bit rockish, but doesn't seem to be as catchy. But maybe I'm wrong - once again waiting for a better recording.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#63 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 07:55 AM

I'm going to wait for higher quality recordings but so far, same as usual. It's a little sad that most comments about new songs nowadays are "they're okay" and most people don't get excited anymore (me included).

There's no wow factor :(

I really, really hope I'll change my mind :'(

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#64 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 08:11 AM

Almost everyone here looks very excited and Happy at least.

#65 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:36 AM

A bit surprised they’ve announced this after announcing the date and venue for the tour final but another concert date and venue have been added to the tour schedule:

http://www.helloproj...29b8a5c1d21c2cc

#66 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:58 AM

Interesting. They probably had to wait for the venue to confirm the booking.

VKnn8U2.png

#67 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:42 AM

^
That is a possibility, but I think it might be more to do with it being a live house venue rather than a concert hall and them having to shorten the setlist. They probably didn’t want to announce it until they’d decided on which songs they’re going to include in the live house concert setlist before officially announcing the venue as an additional date on the tour schedule

#68 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:11 PM

The rules of entry are very different from usual, so they need to call exception to that date.

#69 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:50 AM

Unfortunately due to Typhoon Hagabis the concerts that were due to take place in Hokkaido on Saturday have been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a later date:

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11118/

#70 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 11:41 AM

Just saw Unfair Baby live on Hello!Station... Short speaking line for Mei and Homare but nothing for Rio unless i missed something... The title make sense XD Look like it's really meant to be 15th gen debut song. Really hope i'm wrong, but if it's the best they can do for one of the most talented gen we got in years...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#71 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:32 PM

God, that song is generic as best. I hope it's not the a-side of the new single. I am having a hard time to like MM's latest releases. It's like getting worse with every release.

#72 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 05:14 PM

Someone has cut the song from HaroSute.

Unfortunately I have to agree. It's... really not catchy at all. The mixing and arrangement is very boring. Group lines just don't do it for me.

I'm glad that only KOKORO&KARADA has been confirmed for the next single so far.

VKnn8U2.png

#73 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 06:05 PM

Considering 2 of the 15th gen members have solo lines, and the 3rd one get the most duo lines of the 3, i would be really surprise if it's not on the single... The best we can hope is a less generic third song, but it's MM so...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#74 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 06:37 PM

This song is really a bit to general... :( I hope for a Catchy introduction of 15th gen :unsure:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#75 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:06 PM

Am I the only one who thinks it isn't that bad of a song? ^^;

The chorus does seem a bit slow, and yeah there are a number of instrumental breaks, but personally I don't think it's a bad song.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#76 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:40 PM

It's not bad at all, it's just a kind of mix of "déjà vu" songs from the previous album and single. So the results is a little strange but not that bad. It's an album song, not really what we can expect from a brand new single.

#77 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:41 PM

After their worst song is many years (Seishun Night), they are not really trying anymore, are they? Unfair Baby sounds generic and is not really a good song. It's not bad, but if it wasn't for the fact they are MM, then I wouldn't listen to this again.

MRkgm6i.png

#78 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:07 AM

I really really love Seishun Night ! As usual it's just matter of taste here. Worst for someone is best one for another one... I really love what they offer with all 5 previous single.

#79 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 01:54 PM

After their worst song is many years (Seishun Night), they are not really trying anymore, are they? Unfair Baby sounds generic and is not really a good song. It's not bad, but if it wasn't for the fact they are MM, then I wouldn't listen to this again.

LOL! Yes, Seishun Night is basically unlistenable. I didn't even bother with it after 1 listen. They need to stop with all these group lines or giving solo lines to the usual suspects. Spice it up abit. It's getting so stale.

#80 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:10 PM

I quite like unfair baby, but agree it doesn't have much of a hook to it. I think it's better than Seishun Night tho, cus it's got a fun genki feeling to it which really appeals to me personally. Seishun Night was just awkward and kind of boring to me. Upon multiple listens, I am now able to enjoy it when it comes on on shuffle but would never choose to listen to it just for the sake of it. 

I'd prefer a different song on the single, but wouldn't mind seeing this be a digital single to help fill the gap between releases. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users