• Please log in to reply
1233 replies to this topic

#81 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:50 AM

we have less then a month for harocon anyways! than we have the next mm tour and probably a new single before the end of this year

#82 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:53 AM

Looking forward to see her in daily blogs. I guess she is the "serious" type of person. Btw what's her official nickname, is it gonna be RioRio (will be mistaken of Fujii Rio) XD
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#83 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:40 AM

1. Her face is just a culmination of literally everyone in H!P. She has looked like so many of them to me so far I can't even count anymore. That being said, she's so pretty!

2. Someone said earlier about Rio getting light red, which I think would be interesting. They would probably try to make an effort then to make Kaede's italian red a bit darker.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#84 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:31 PM

Maybe they could do kind of a coral color? Sort of a light redish-orangish-pinkish. We haven't had that before.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#85 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:12 PM

Give her Zukki's dark green color ! 

Second this! 

+100000 pt. 

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#86 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:25 PM

Maybe they could do kind of a coral color? Sort of a light redish-orangish-pinkish. We haven't had that before.

That's a really good idea.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#87 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:48 PM

I agree, this would look really good.

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#88 leozell

leozell

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 09:28 PM

do pen light in general got that kind of color?

#89 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:07 PM

yes and no. with modern King Blades you can give them basically whatever color that exists (visible for the human eye lol). h!p also sells pre-programmed penlights with the correct colors of the groups. if you buy a generic one then you just get the basic colors that don't fit a lot of h!p colors well anyway

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#90 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:50 PM

Given my lack of domestic experience, I've never really had reason to ask. Do kingblades or other penlights use regular lithium button cells, AAs, AAA batteries? I remember owning cheap lightsaber toys that used C batteries, but I have to imagine that LED technology these days wouldn't need anything quite so significant.

#91 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:52 AM

i like the coral red idea for her

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#92 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:30 PM

I also support coral but at this point I'm fine with whatever. I wouldn't be too happy abt a shade of yellow I think but you know...if you get too invested thinking about this chances are you'll gett disappointed at the actual reveal so I don't want to get my hopes up

Given my lack of domestic experience, I've never really had reason to ask. Do kingblades or other penlights use regular lithium button cells, AAs, AAA batteries? I remember owning cheap lightsaber toys that used C batteries, but I have to imagine that LED technology these days wouldn't need anything quite so significant.

King Blades use AAA batteries afaik

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#93 MKLcL

MKLcL

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 12:27 AM

https://twitter.com/...513542437400576

where can we watch this?

#94 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:55 AM

I believe that's one of the updates to the Morning Musume AR stuff, so you need to have one of the AR cards (I think they came with the latest single), otherwise just wait for someone to upload it in full somewhere.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#95 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:59 PM

15th gen holding hands *-*

https://twitter.com/...0092694528?s=19
I love how they barely know eachother and yet Rio takes Homare hands like she knows her for months.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#96 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:38 PM

Rio and Homare knew each other from the training camp so they must have gotten closer through that - I find it cuter that they make sure to include Mei who must be feeling pretty lonely being the only kenshuusei/moving to Tokyo!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#97 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:03 PM

Didn't someone said they met but didn't really talk or something like that ?

#98 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:21 AM

Yep.  During the auditions, they didn't really interact with each other.  In fact, it wasn't until they were being picked up for the live broadcast did they find out who the other winners were.  So, right before the broadcast was when 15ki met each other and gathered for the first time.

#99 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:40 AM

Rio's profile picture
low quality.

Attached Files

#100 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:37 AM

Thanks DiegoKashiwagi! It seems clear now that Rio is the beautiful one, then comes Mei :)

MRkgm6i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users