• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#461 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 04:09 AM

At 16, she is definitely and by far the most beautiful member in Morning musume history.

:huh:  :noo: :bad:    

#462 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 05:21 AM

Well I also think compared to all MM members at the age of 16, Kitario can be 1st in terms of being beautiful. Not even Sayu or Fuku-chan looks as beautiful as her at that age, the only MM members that I consider having a ability to beat her is Charmy. 

#463 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 02:43 PM

Well I also think compared to all MM members at the age of 16, Kitario can be 1st in terms of being beautiful. Not even Sayu or Fuku-chan looks as beautiful as her at that age, the only MM members that I consider having a ability to beat her is Charmy.

Exactly, many out of ridiculous fanaticism make the mistake of comparing girls who are at their peak with girls who are just starting out, I for that reason clarify, if we compare the 16-year-old girls of momusu of all times, Rio sweeps the floor with all of them without any problem, and when Rio is at its peak, there will be no point of arguing that she is No. 1.

#464 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 03:49 PM

Beauty is always a subjetive matter. What beauty is for me, can be different in your taste. So I can find a girl more beautyful than other and you can say "How can you say that?" and vice versa.

For me the most beautiful momusu is Yuko Nakazawa, but we didn't know her at 16. She started in the group with 24. How can I compare her with Rio? Were Erina, Mitzy or Eri much less beautiful or only slightly less beautiful than Kitagawa on your eyes?

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#465 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 05:29 PM

It is always a subjective matter, and I dare say the consideration of being beautiful even changes depending on whether the girl is their oshi or not. If you look at H!P 2019 Poll, you'll see that Maa-chan is second in terms of visual. I bet that a lot of her fans voted her for that category. I never consider her in that category, but in the end, many people consider the opposite things, so she was second. If you let the result intimidate you, then it means you misinterpret it. It just means that being first equals to how many people consider that member first in that category, nothing else.

However, I think I can predict what people's taste of beauty is. Because you considered Nakazawa-san first, I bet that cool-beauty is what you prefer. And somewhere on your top list, there may be Yosshi, Duu and Kaedy. Again, don't be intimidated by people's taste which is different than yours. Common taste doesn't make any fact and is still subjective, always. I consider Rio first in terms of MM members who are 16 and beautiful. That isn't fact, and I hope that people don't interpret it as fact, but personal taste instead.

#466 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 06:43 PM

Beauty is always a subjetive matter. What beauty is for me, can be different in your taste. So I can find a girl more beautyful than other and you can say "How can you say that?" and vice versa.

For me the most beautiful momusu is Yuko Nakazawa, but we didn't know her at 16. She started in the group with 24. How can I compare her with Rio? Were Erina, Mitzy or Eri much less beautiful or only slightly less beautiful than Kitagawa on your eyes?

This is the Rio forum, if you want to praise the beauty of those mentioned there are their respective forums for each one, here is the Rio forum and for Rio fans.

Attached Files

#467 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 06:45 PM

It's great to read so tempered and respectful comments. Sometimes we (after all we are fans and fans comes from fanatics) forgot that other opinions are valuable too. The best way to appreciate anything (or anyone) is to see it (or her) through the eyes of people that love it (or her).

And yes, Yossi, Duu and Kaedy are on my list of beauties... but then my oshi is the goofy Yaguchi. ^^;

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#468 minae_nayuki

minae_nayuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 03:22 AM

beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder

im a Rio-chan fans from the day 1

but IMHO she's (still) not the most beautiful Momusu member

and its okay with me, because she has a LOT other wonderfull aspects, she's like a complete package

#469 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 04:31 AM

^ I can agree with you, I think iikubo is the most beautiful member, but she took her time to bloom. Rio joined looking amazing, she's young and she has lot of time to full bloom her beauty, I fear that she could get more beautiful than Iikubo.

#470 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 06:10 AM

Rio is lovely, but Sayumi is always the number 1 Momusu beauty for me. Rio is certainly a better singer though!

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#471 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 08:11 AM

She's definitly a strong visual, but for me Chiichan, Haachin, Rika and Sayumin beat her in term of beauty. I think she will be even more beautiful in few years, though.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#472 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 07:34 PM

Rio is pretty and will only get prettier with age.

But just as a reminder, this was Mizuki at 16.

https://www.youtube....h?v=vhIh6LoKP88

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#473 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 08:45 PM

boi Mizuki is beautiful btw is RIo a bad girl like Reina

#474 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 10:15 PM

Without any intention of offending but all those you just mentioned were "ugly" compared to Rio at the same age (16 years old) I have inserted a Rio without makeup to reaffirm the authority of my words

It is always a subjective matter, and I dare say the consideration of being beautiful even changes depending on whether the girl is their oshi or not. If you look at H!P 2019 Poll, you'll see that Maa-chan is second in terms of visual. I bet that a lot of her fans voted her for that category. I never consider her in that category, but in the end, many people consider the opposite things, so she was second. If you let the result intimidate you, then it means you misinterpret it. It just means that being first equals to how many people consider that member first in that category, nothing else.

However, I think I can predict what people's taste of beauty is. Because you considered Nakazawa-san first, I bet that cool-beauty is what you prefer. And somewhere on your top list, there may be Yosshi, Duu and Kaedy. Again, don't be intimidated by people's taste which is different than yours. Common taste doesn't make any fact and is still subjective, always. I consider Rio first in terms of MM members who are 16 and beautiful. That isn't fact, and I hope that people don't interpret it as fact, but personal taste instead.

Some like her better, and some like her less, but the truth is that Masaki is one of the greatest beauties of Morning Musume, for me easily in the Top 5 of the group's history.

Attached Files

#475 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 11:03 PM

but all those you just mentioned were "ugly" compared to Rio at the same age (16 years old) I have inserted a Rio without makeup to reaffirm the authority of my words

When you said Rio is by far the most beautiful member in Morning musume history, I thought you mean that in comparison others are ugly at that age.

Turns out you really mean that. The audacity heh

#476 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 11:59 PM

Of course I'm serious, I'm someone who takes beauty very seriously, and Rio is on another level compared to the rest at the same age, you may not like him but that's the way things are, and I'm glad that all this week Rio has not left the front page and the first places of this forum.

Attached Files

#477 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:32 AM

Let me rephrase that sentence since it can be confusing: "Among all MM members at age 16, Rio is the most beautiful." I don't know if he agrees that Rio is the most beautiful in MM history, but I don't (and I don't mind if he even agrees with that, since people have different taste). She's the most beautiful MM members at age 16, but not all time.

BTW, how beautiful the idol is can also depend on her age. For instance, Sayu and Charmy didn't look that good when they were young, but they are among the most beautiful members of MM when they were older and even at age 30 it doesn't change. Aarii of J=J looks beautiful when she is only 14, but as of right now, her beauty deteriorates and she looks too old for her age. Back to the main subject, I don't know about Rio, but I bet that she still looks as beautiful, or maybe even more, as she gets older. 

#478 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:49 AM

I think Rio has a kind of appeal that I don't get tired of looking at, but Sayu is still the top MM beauty for me. But like other people have said beauty depends on who is looking.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#479 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:26 AM

age before beauty for her beauty before age

#480 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 04:50 AM

If Sayu didn't exist I actually agree with Rio being the prettiest in MM history. Yeah I kinda agree with Rio at 16 being the prettiest but she already had an advantage being a Tokyo girl. Right now I'd put her as my 3rd prettiest MM all time but I think she'll be my 2nd in no time. BTW Sayu mentioned that Rio is her type face wise and coincidentally both of them hunts for cute girls. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users