• Please log in to reply
1233 replies to this topic

#421 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:56 PM

I feel like 15th gen will be the new 6th gen!

#422 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 10:14 PM

Will she be the most beautiful momusu member since Chisaki?

Well, Chisaki is not pretty to me. So Rio wins that match. She is really beautiful!

MRkgm6i.png

#423 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:09 AM

Before Rio joined, I considered Fuku-chan the most beautiful. Chii-chan, in my opinion, is maybe 4th or 5th.

#424 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 02:14 PM

As the saying goes, "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".

Plus depending on your definition of beautiful and also the period where you compare their looks. I mean some of the girls like Makoto only truly blossoms after she left MM.

To me, Rio would be one of the top 10 beauties in the entire MM history.

The top 2 would be between Sayumi and Harunan, then no. 3 will be Haachin, follow by Erina, then Mikitty.

Rio would likely place no. 6 beating off Koharu for me as of now, and she is only just started, so it's likely she will up her game once she matures or grows into being an idol.

These 7 girls are the ones with striking beauty (and they are able to look good in almost any style), not the next-door cutesy girl from the likes of Rika, Abe, Chisaki etc

#425 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 04:59 PM

Rio definitely at the top for me in current MM in terms of beauty. All time will be Sayumi followed by Ichii Sayaka.

#426 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 07:55 PM

Yeah, beauty is kind of a subjective experience.

Personally I'd probably rank Rio in top 10 of all time but it's hard to rank after top 5 for me. Top 5: Sayumi, Ichii Sayaka, Ogata Haruna, Goto Maki, Koharu

And then...it kinds of depends on the camera angle for Rio, Mizuki, and Maria for me.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#427 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:18 PM

Attached Files

#428 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:32 PM

is Rio kind of Attractive girl just saying

#429 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:38 PM

rio's whole attitude and aura just commands attention to her, i hope they keep pushing her as a center bc she's perfect for it even though she's so new. idk how popular she is in japan (though ik she's pretty popular in the overseas fandom) so this might not even be a possibility but seeing her in the center for lovepedia just sold it for me lol

off topic but does anyone else think she's getting a photobook soon? not just a visual one like homatan and meichan, but a whole gravure pb with bikinis and whatever? i honestly hope that isn't the case (at least the bikini part) bc she's literally 16 and that's gross but considering the other two already got visual pbs i feel like one for rio hasn't been announced bc they're still shooting one (like yuhane's pb which started last year so it could be seasonal). either that or they were gonna shoot a visual pb and corona kinda halted plans for that? idk, just speculation

#430 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 01:36 AM

I also think she might not have gotten a visual PB yet because she’s getting a regular PB. I’m not sure what I feel about Rio doing gravure work—I think the company is probably doing much better at not pushing any of the girls into doing gravure work if they don’t want to (see all the girls getting visual photo books recently) so if it does come with bikini shots it was probably her choice, especially since the other two got visual PBs.

What I’m really afraid of is if management didn’t give her any sort of photobook on purpose, but hopefully it wasn’t that.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#431 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:23 PM

I think they really didn't release her visual books and instead plans to make regular PB on purpose. However, it's better to do that after she's comfortable doing gravure shot on magazine first. I bet that UFP plans to make her a 2nd Maria-loverin, but they should be really careful. Aari was uncomfortable doing her 1st and 2nd PB and they stopped. Then 2.5 years after that, she released another PB and nobody cared. As a result, she's hardly ever offered gravure work on magazine, and there's no way another PB is released (I don't even mention that when Reirei and Manakan become J=J members, she doesn't have a chance). Therefore, they need to make sure that Rio's gravure work isn't something that is done once and forgotten forever.

#432 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 01:11 PM

Maybe it could be less bikini stuff. From what I've seen of Shimakura Rika's pb I like it - there's this scene at the pool with her being in a (cute, retro-style) swimsuit but that's the only bikini-like outfit they're promoting so far.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#433 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

ooh yeah i forgot about rika's one piece swimsuit!! if rio wore something like that i wouldn't mind tbh it's hella cute

#434 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:31 PM

You can hope for that, except when it is published by Wani Books and it is a photobook. Only Odyssey Book offers that thing.

#435 minae_nayuki

minae_nayuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:49 AM

strangely enough.... i dont really feel the need of Rio-chan's mizugi gravure works, just a regular gravure will do, im more towards Rio-chan get a much more vocal works

i actually waiting for Homatan reach a safe age for mizugi gravure, imagine Homatan + Maria mizugi gravure.... damn

Attached Files

#436 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 01:30 PM

^ Stop here, sir!

Homachan can't do gravure. She's a babe.  :sob:

#437 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 05:42 PM

^ This.

It was really pleasant listening to Rio's Arigatou from the summer concerts. :sleep:  I like the way how she expresses herself in singing with breathiness. I kind of wish she got a different song though, because Arigatou isn't really a song that shows a voice off.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#438 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 06:10 PM

Does anyone know where I can find the video of this?

Attached Files

#439 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 03:04 PM

YEYYYYYY! Rio PB on september PalatableAgileAgouti-size_restricted.gif

#440 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem