1233 replies to this topic

#41 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:34 PM

1,55 m? She is in the limit to be a MiniMoni ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#42 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

She really does look like a mix between Haachin and Akane. I can't wait to hear her sing!

#43 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:15 PM

A bit more about Rio's singing skills.

When Rio very first introduced herself she said “I love singing and because I am good at it I will work hard to sing many songs” Of course we haven’t heard her sing yet, but it is very weird for a Japanese idol to claim she is good at singing if she’s not. Literal words “Uta ga daisuki, tokui na no de...”

Really want to hear her voice. Hopefully we'll get some footages of their first performances. They usually sing past songs during Hello! Con, so they could always do something similar to Egao Yes Nude where tgey gave solo lines to everyone from 9 to the most recent gen.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#44 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:59 PM

About her singing ability.

I like current MM, I think they were fine with the current members, but if they were going to add a member I think MM is in the most need of a vocalist.

Currently we only have 1 utahime in this group. Some girls can hold a note like fukuhime and chel, but Sakura is the only utahime in the group. She could use some help before she over works her voice.

MM is full of pretty girls, has great personality girls, sugary cute girls, sexy divas, and has at least 3 great dancers. They just need an utahime, or at least a good singer, Im praying she will contribute.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#45 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

I have really high hopes for this girl. It’s the same vibe I got when Chel first debuted, and now she’s my second favorite Hello! Project member. Since my favorite KSS didn’t get in, I think I’ll settle for Rio until we learn more about all three of them.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#46 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 08:47 PM

Gonna leave this here as well

Guys Idol Mou Icchou uploaded an interview with 15ki!

We're getting a translation now in this twt thread https://twitter.com/...510120959504384

We are BLESSED already getting an interview and a translation so close after the announcement <3

Here's also a translation of that blog Ayumi was referring to  in the interviewhttps://twitter.com/...490335433625600

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#47 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:31 PM

The part that i founded the most interisting was Rio being one step ahead, and her awnser is pretty cute.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#48 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:04 PM

I always take my own understanding with a grain of salt, but when I heard it, I thought he was just saying that she was the leader of her gen and assumed he just meant because she was the oldest. Her eyes popping and darting back and forth in surprise during that moment made it seem like she had only just realized that she was technically the senior of her gen.

#49 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:28 PM

Idk why but I have a feeling she will be my fav. I haven't felt that since Riho so maybe we're seeing a new oshi in the making ! <3

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#50 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:16 PM

Her confidence is the amazing !

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#51 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:24 PM

So far Rio is my favorite 15ki member, but it may be too early to tell. Still, there's just something about her that like. And if she's a good singer on top of it, even better. 

She resembles Risamaru quite a bit imo, more precisely she looks like Risamaru and Akanechin's lovechild  :lol:

Rio is the neechan of 15ki, it will be interesting to see their dinamics.

Congrats on becoming a Momusu member, Rio!  :gitaa:

I8dtEOy.gif

#52 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 01:53 AM

So far, she's my favorite. She's very pretty and I suppose from here on, she will only look better ♥ I wouldn't mind it if they pushed her to the front soon ♥

MRkgm6i.png

#53 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:09 AM

The mou icchou interview makes me so happy. It would also be great if H!P currently had a show like hello!pro time. That show made getting to know the 10ki super easy and magical. But i hope they do segments on the 15ki on hello!station like they did with 12ki. That Fukumura home visit definitely needs to see the light of day. (She says barely one day after 15ki's introduction)

#54 quercus

quercus

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:25 AM

Rio also has Resting Bitch Face, like Mano Erina.

#55 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:33 AM

She looks really familiar somehow.. Like I literally feels like I've seen her somewhere, which is obviously not the case. Anyhow though, her face reminds me of that one Jr. Idols I know, especially with that hair... Meika Minami (水波メイカ)  :ph34r:

#56 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:57 AM

Rio also has Resting Bitch Face, like Mano Erina.

That's quite true. Like Risamaru's one and Risamaru is my top favourite in TF. So I wouldn't be surprised if Rio becomes my top favourite of current MM once she starts her activities.

#57 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:20 PM

Hope they show some audition footage. Rio reminds me a bit of Riho when she poses on camera.

#58 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:40 PM

Give her Zukki's dark green color ! 

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#59 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:50 PM

While not definitive in any way, I saw a poll earlier showing a very close split between all 3 of the new members, and Rio just edging out the other girls with 37%. It'll be interesting to see where things shift once they're active and performing.

#60 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:54 PM

Give her Zukki's dark green color ! 

Second this! 

And LOL @ the resting bitch face jajajajajaja She has it, yes, and it makes her look kinda badass ♥

MRkgm6i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users