• Please log in to reply
1233 replies to this topic

#221 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, it's so cool to learn more about her while waiting for her first filmed performance.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#222 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:16 PM

Awwww Rio! I imagine it must be incredibly embarrassing to rush into a different classroom lol

MRkgm6i.png

#223 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 02:05 PM

It happened to me once. I was so tired that i went into the wrong class and literally nobody noticed XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#224 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:00 PM

It happened to me once. I was so tired that i went into the wrong class and literally nobody noticed XD

lol! At least if no one noticed, you could get out unnoticed. XD

MRkgm6i.png

#225 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:45 PM

Still had to explain to my real teacher why i wasn't there, though XD

#226 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:27 AM

Questions from the MarianLOVErin Desu! radio show:

Hobby:
Magazines, researching cute girls.
When asked about girls she’s currently interested in, she said that within Hello Project it’s Inoue Rei.
Outside of h!p she thinks there are lots of cute girls in =Love and thinks that NecoPla’s Aoki Risa is extremely cute. She picked two indie groups, confirming the rumours of her being an idol fan since before Momusu.

Speciality:
Flute, typing on the computer. She is also good at eating fish. She mentions some songs she can play and they’re all well known Japanese songs, the other members are impressed.
Maria complains that she is very slow at typing and wants Rio to teach her.

Favourite/Least Favourite Foods:
Loves spicy foods, generally doesn’t hate anything but is bad with Chanpurū (an Okinawan dish)
Maria tells her that liking spicy stuff should be helpful in punishment games.l, Rio said she’d love that. After being asked if she goes to CocoIchi (curry restaurant), Rio says she picks the spiciest curry. Maria says she usually has to put cheese and egg in her curry to cool it down. Compares her to Oda since she likes spicy stuff and cute girls.
Only avoids Chanpuru because it’s bitter, doesn’t actually hate it. Maria says she should try it again next time they’re in Okinawa.

Reason for applying for the Momusu audition:
Her piano teacher loved Morning Musume and suggested the audition to her. Rio has aspired to be in the entertainment industry for a while and she watched the announcement video. She found herself thinking “If I were to be in this group I’d definitely be happy” and decided to apply.
Her teacher was happy she made it in and told her “I didn’t think you’d take it or actually be accepted”
About the day she found out: She had filled in some documents earlier and went home from the final screening.
She was told her grandma would be coming round and to wait for her so they could go and eat together, but when the door went it was actually Fukumura Mizuki. She was shocked since she opened the door casually, expecting her grandma to be there.

Admired Senpai:
Singing: Oda
Dance: Ishida
As a person: Kaga
Kaga was originally like a normal senpai but she grew to really love Kaga.
Maria butts in here to say “Oh I thought (your oshi) was Maria!”
Her oshi members before she joined were Maria and Kaga, who were also her mother’s oshi members. Homare’s mother is also a Maria oshi.
(Kaga seems to be helping train the 15ki members)

Attached Files

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#227 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:55 AM

Thank you yuumaa!! That was so cool!

I find it funny how the teacher told her that she didn't think Rio would be accepted XD And Maria saying that she thought she was Rio's oshi! ajjajajajajajajaj! ♥

MRkgm6i.png

#228 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:03 AM

I love her even more now that she mentionned =LOVE XD

#229 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:01 AM

from

she highlighted these accounts on her bio: @yuuuuukko_ @tokyo8marron @nozomi_s_li2u @risarin00 (in twitter, it's k-pop/keyakizaka46/nogizaka46/johnny's/e-girls)

now she added =love XD

Outside of h!p she thinks there are lots of cute girls in =Love and thinks that NecoPla’s Aoki Risa is extremely cute. She picked two indie groups, confirming the rumours of her being an idol fan since before Momusu.

so aoki risa is the @risarin00 on her bio (@nozomi_s_li2u is from last idol, @tokyo8marron is akb48)

lately, she got the chance to get a pic with her stardust idol, actress/model araki yuko (@yuuuuukko_)  at the rock in japan fest

67466067_698122500612794_232448832621539

https://www.instagra.../p/B1BbpjWB_SE/

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#230 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:30 PM

Regarding calling Rio "Wario"
Spoiler

August 13 part 2
Spoiler

August 14
Spoiler

August 15
Spoiler

August 16
Spoiler

August 17
Spoiler

August 18th
Spoiler

EDIT: Forgot to mention the reason for weekly highlights now. Lots of content comes out on some days while others, not so much. My time can also vary day to day. By doing weekly highlights I can balance it out and spend my time more efficiently.

Edited by simplemindead'19, 18 August 2019 - 04:36 PM.

#231 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:30 PM

The important thing is that we get the content thanks to you, so feel free to deliver it any way you want simplemindead'19 ♥

I laughed out loud with the comment that she bumps into running kids every year jajajaajajajjaja XDDD

MRkgm6i.png

#232 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 05:54 AM

Replace that running kid with a crying kid, and I can relate. :lol: The fact that she likes chocolate mint, too.. hm. It's too early to feel a favorite, but I'm liking Rio more and more.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#233 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 04:57 AM

Some fans on the net thinks she might be the next Tanaka Reina of the group (rebellious side), because some of them found her twitter where she sometimes badmouthed her classmates and showed a b*tchy personnality lol and on her blog she wrote « i wanna go on trip » maybe a soft version of « gosh i’m fed up of the group exhausting schedule give me vacation right now » lol according to 2ch

#234 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:54 PM

She's rather good at dancing for someone who has no prior experience. She can keep up well with Homare and Mei and her movements don't look like they'd lack strength. I feel like the only time her lack of experience really shows is when they do the free dancing parts. But I'm genuinely impressed! They seem like an amazing generation  <3

#235 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 05:11 PM

Some fans on the net thinks she might be the next Tanaka Reina of the group (rebellious side), because some of them found her twitter where she sometimes badmouthed her classmates and showed a b*tchy personnality lol and on her blog she wrote « i wanna go on trip » maybe a soft version of « gosh i’m fed up of the group exhausting schedule give me vacation right now » lol according to 2ch

Tbh I find that quite hard to believe. She doesn't strike me as being that way but we never know lol

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#236 mikachuuu

mikachuuu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:46 PM

Is there proof of this Account? All we hear "2ch found" and yet there is zero proof of something like this to be real. Sounds like a rumour made up by ppl who either don't like her or just want to stir the pot.

#237 Katsama

Katsama

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 08:40 AM

Attached File  EBlvnEsUEAEQbuh.jpg   162.94K   43 downloads

I FOUND THIS PICTURE ^^

SHE IS SO CUTE

#238 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 08:47 AM

She stopped updating her socials two months ago when she was introduced, she didn't have anything (MM related) to complain about yet. She just complained about stuff like school and her parents not getting her concert tickets, and talked about the groups/idols she liked. :lol: Apparently she did follow Maria and Ayumi on Instagram though.

https://twitter.com/...647918403543040

https://twitter.com/...590974451908608

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#239 mikachuuu

mikachuuu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:14 PM

As always twitter ppl blowing everything out of proportions. This was such old news and trying to say she complained about being in MM, some ppl need a good kick in the head.

Thanks for posting this here as well Nayok-Kihara to clarify this before even more stupid rumours get spread.

#240 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 08:00 PM

Rio's blog post pointing out Homare and Mei's long legs. :lol:

Kitagawa%20Rio,%20Okamura%20Homare,%20Ya

アップトゥーボーイ 北川莉央

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか