• Please log in to reply
1233 replies to this topic

#21 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:39 AM

That rebuttal was coached by Mizuki, though. I love her already anyway. 

Untitled-1.jpg

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:40 AM

Not really, she just said Rio had something to say, not what to say XD

Fukumura interrupted Eripon and said Rio had something to say, which is when she said the uniform suited her more. She just needs to learn to interrupt her senpai haha. It was probably scripted but we need more kohai who can playfight with their senpai, especially Eri haha

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

Watching again, Fkumura whispered in her ear beforehand so she probably got told what to say but the fact she actually said it with such a confident voice got me cracking up. Hopefully she keeps it up and becomes the cheeky one of the generation.

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#24 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

Ah, i see.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#25 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:47 AM

She's pretty!! Welcome, Rio!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#26 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:52 AM

She's looks like a mix of Haachin, Chiichan and Akanechin.

#27 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:55 AM

She reminds me of Sayumi + Chisaki + Yurina. Definitely very pretty and the one to watch.

#28 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:07 AM

A lot of fans are already enamored with Rio. It's looking like this could be a very popular generation for wota.

#29 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:20 AM

I think it's the first time my favorite is a fan favorite. Usually, when new members debut, the fandom always hype everyone except the member that caught my attention, so it's nice to have a popular opinion for once XD

#30 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:49 PM

^ wouldn't be too sure of that yet. The Abe2.0 front is already going strong as well and if Homare turns out to be a great singer she'll be #1 in no time lolol

Srsly I'm sorry for talking out of my a** I just really love to see which fans tend to go where based on first impressions. At least on my tl Maria fans are already falling for Homare. Maa fans seem to be split between her and Rio

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#31 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:54 PM

She is super interesting and I'm looking forward to getting to know more about her

I think she's my favourite so far in this gen but i adore Mei and Homachan is also super cute so I don't quite know yet haha

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#32 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:56 PM

OMG when Mizuki said her name, I thought for a split second that it was going to be Kitagawa Ryo formerly of KSS Hokkaido! Had a mini heart attack because I liked her. I'm sure Rio will be great though!

#33 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:15 PM

^When I started hearing "Kitagawa" the first thing in my head was "...but Tokyo" so I managed to temper my expectations. I still had to process it though when Mizuki finished her full name since it was so close  :arrow:

I really want to catch Eripon and Rio on a back nine now, just to see how competitive they get. Hell, I'd even watch the full course.

#34 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

yeah, the name is very similar XD

she is very visual,, for some reason to me looks like Haachin x Akanechin,,  :ph34r:

she looks like having a very strong personality,, i think she will be my fave from this gen,,

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#35 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:42 PM

^ wouldn't be too sure of that yet. The Abe2.0 front is already going strong as well and if Homare turns out to be a great singer she'll be #1 in no time lolol

Srsly I'm sorry for talking out of my a** I just really love to see which fans tend to go where based on first impressions. At least on my tl Maria fans are already falling for Homare. Maa fans seem to be split between her and Rio

From what i've seen, both are popular, but Jap fans seems to be more interested by Rio. Of course, we're only talking about first impressions, wich is important, but isn't enough to see who will be popular in the futur.

Most of the comments i've seen so far about Homare in the international fandom are "She's cute" and "She's awesome cause she like Maachan" while people seems to be more interested by Rio's personality, beauty and singing skills.

Both have a lot of potential, though. Especially since Homare was too nervous to really show what she got. I expect great things from both of them... Just hope i won't be too dissapointed by how they will use their skills.

#36 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 02:08 PM

I think it's the first time my favorite is a fan favorite. Usually, when new members debut, the fandom always hype everyone except the member that caught my attention, so it's nice to have a popular opinion for once XD

Same. I am more of a fan of the underdogs for MM like Kaori (who I believe is just mid-tier in popularity during the Golden era)/Risa/Sayumi (her popularity caught on later)/Erina/W Haruna.

The only top dogs that I have every liked is Maki, Mikitty and Chisaki (but that's her doing in CG).

The top dogs like Abe/Rika/Aichan (during the platinum era days)/Reina/Riho (to me the most overrated ace ever)/Masaki/Maria are usually in my least favourite list.

#37 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:28 PM

I love her confidence and she reminds me of Haa-chin

#38 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:33 PM

Welcome to MM, Rio-chan!

It's cool that she doesn't seem nervous at all, and knew to attack back at Eripon right away ^_^

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#39 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:26 PM

Looks like Chisaki + Miki 

#40 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:26 PM

She’s one to keep an eye on - After stating her golf level, Eripon said “Oh thank goodness, it’s below mine”
And she replied with “But the uniform looks better on me”

A sharp tongue already? That’s impressive, especially since the girls didn’t even meet the new members prior to the livestream.

She’s giving me old school vibes based off of her looks alone, and I’m really hoping she’s a new girl who comes in with amazing vocal talent like Kamiko and Miyo because we desperately need a new vocalist.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users