1229 replies to this topic

#181 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:36 PM

It's one of her nicknames.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#182 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:14 PM

In her blog post on the 21st, Rio mentioned feeling she was able to make more progress with her performance, compared to the day before. As well, that she'll work harder to smile while performing.

It seems like she was aware of the criticism that some had with her performance and made sure to work on it the very next day. And she pretty much acknowledged the issue on her blog. Even in the beginning, I think many people, MM members and fans alike, detected that Rio is the type that will confront things without too much fear or hesitation. No doubt her bold style of tackling things head on is one of the compelling points that has made some people fans.

vhLHyeGm.jpg
Angerme's Ise Layla talked about Rio in her blog and thought they might get along well since Rio was using the lipstick that she wanted to get. She also said Rio's clothes are really fashionable and she wants to talk about a lot of things with her. Lastly noting that she likes Rio's calm voice.

#183 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for all the translations. It's really cool to learn more about her before we get a chance to see her on stage ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#184 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:22 AM

JhTch3Om.jpg 5kB1ffqm.jpg
H!Mobile image and higher resolution of previously posted one.

The question Rio asked in her last blog post was "What's something you always do when you get home?", to which her answered that gargling in the washroom and viewing Twitter is often the case. She noted that gargling in the washroom is important.

Water is once again the main topic of this post. At one point she wanted to seem stylish so she drank some hydrogen infused water but it just didn't compare to Volvik. While there's plenty of Volvik at her home, sometimes she forgets to bring some to the lessons and when she goes to buy some from vending machines, it's always Volvik that's the only one they don't sell. She likes Irohasu brand water after Volvik but few vending machines sell those as well. Homare told her they're selling some new water and this is what currently has her interest piqued.

Rio's blog question is "In your opinion, what can I do to grow taller?"

Gen. mate Mei revealed on her blog that she and Rio shared a hotel room. Mei noted they've grown friendlier after their first overnight stay. Rio even drew Mei's eye lines for her when she saw her struggling with her makeup. Mei concluded that Rio feels like "a kind and amusing older sister!"

My comments:
Spoiler

#185 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:00 PM

I hope her verse in JKM is just her shouting out her favorite water brands.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#186 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:39 PM

That'd be hilarious. I wanna see that.

Anyways, Rio mentioned thinking she'll try the suggestions(on how to grow taller) one after another, on her blog post on the 23rd. She recognized that sleep is important wondered if perhaps her lack of sleep is why she hasn't grown taller. Further questioning the prospect since she's already a high-schooler.

The 22nd was 15th gen's 1 month since joining MM and she commented:
"And yesterday made it 1 month since we 15th gen. joined.

This 1 month progressed at an almost unbelievably extreme speed.

Though just 1 month has passed, quite a lot has happened; times that I thought were rather fun, times I thought were rather difficult, and frankly there have also been days where I've asked myself if it's right to have selected this path.

However I believe whether selecting this path was right or wrong is dependant upon myself.

Therefore I will lead myself towards the right direction for this path.

To be honest I'm anxious about how the 15th generation should proceed from here. Although there might also be much harder and more difficult things, I want to work together and lead myself, without forgetting my original intent."

For the H!P Q&A on the 23rd, the question is "What's the first animal you like to see at the zoo?"
Rio answered: "A meerkat. I'm jealous of them and like their sense of uniqueness with not resembling any other animal."

My comments:
Spoiler

#187 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 12:52 AM

simplemindead'19 Thank you so much for all these translations, or digests of it! I particularly don't need the whole thing, so I'm fine with the nuggets you share with us ♥ Thank you so much!!

MRkgm6i.png

#188 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:31 AM

I've thought for a while now (based on very little, I realize) that it seems like she's doing a good job Big Sister-ing her genmates so far. Blog posts like that end up reinforcing that impression.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#189 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:03 PM

FC4U3Vhm.jpg XslXfvdm.jpg IcNZdezm.jpg
1 2 3

Regardless of the vegetable, Rio said she likes them all; as a response to her blog question from the previous day. However the kindergarten that she went to was so strict that they wouldn't let you do the next activity if you had leftovers(she didn't like bell peppers and certain mushrooms at the time). But thanks to that, there's pretty much no food that she now dislikes.

She loves Korean food so much that at one point she was eating it about once a week. She likes adding condiments to them as well.

One day she'll definitely go to a gourmet spicy food festival, it's one of her life goals. Because she loves eating, when she gets home from the lessons she'll always rush into the living room(with dining room) and ask what's for dinner.

The photo is from yesterday, where Homare and Rio rapidly ate shaved ice in 15 minutes. They both said they want to have shaved ice with Mei as well and she said the same on her blog.
sdluTcrm.jpg

My comments:
Spoiler

Edited by simplemindead'19, 25 July 2019 - 04:17 PM.

#190 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:24 PM

I wonder if Rio is the type who seems shy at first, but is super loud among friends.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#191 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:37 PM

Wow Rio looks so good in the audition. Love her singing voice.

(how to post YT videos?)

#192 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:08 PM

taUcx4am.jpg ftccCvjm.jpg rRzk8ZHm.jpg 2bfgrBWm.jpg
1 2 3 4

In the first interview part of the audition footage from this week's Upcoming episode, Rio was asked about her motivation for the audition and she commented, "Since I've made it this far in the audition, I definitely want to seize a pass and debut as a member of Morning Musume."

During a dance lesson, she mentioned that she has no judging experience and confirmed that the final judging she'll have later is her first.

The second interview was regarding her state of mind before the final judging and she expressed, "I'm hopeful, with a sense of 'I'll definitely seize a pass.' I imagine you won't be able to have a good recital if you don't have confidence so like I even pushed myself to be more confident and sort of convinced myself with things like 'you're spot on' and 'you were great', with today's practice.

She mentioned in her blog that she always gets "Blue Hawaiian" as a shaved ice flavor.

Main topic of this post is pictures. She rather likes pictures of roads on a rainy day and has often searched for and saved them. She also likes the kind of pictures that would make other people go "Eh? This?", such as pictures of weeds or a duck in a lake. She often looks at pictures of the streets of Greece and Paris. They're totally her type. Her current smartphone case has a drawing by Keith Haring.
jKSRs7Dm.jpg

Yokoyama mentioned that it was her first time seeing their singing, so it felt fresh. While watching, she had thoughts such as, "So that's the way she sings, she sounds really cute, she sounds really nice." While Ikuta commented that they'll be doing the Fall tour together and that she's looking forward to it.

Homare once again answered Rio's daily blog question(from the day before) in her blog post. She even said she might do it routinely. In a prior post, she acknowledged that her posts are sometimes on the shorter side because she doesn't know what to write about. As for picture #2, she noted that 15th gen. had a photo shoot today for UTB+ and that edition will come out on August 23rd.

My comments:
Spoiler

#193 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:49 PM

Love Rio's voice. She sound nervous but have so much potential.

Thanks again for the translation.

#194 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:24 PM

Her singing voice is great, so excited about this generation.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#195 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 10:48 PM

She's amazing! I love her! A star!

I didn't believe in those good singer rumors from what little we knew and bc of work I only now got to watch the footage. So I was reading abt Upcomi instead on twt and on here the whole day. Lots of people compaired her to the level of Moe and I felt that like "oh alright so that's how it is huh?" and then there were some that were disappointed in her ability. But now that I've seen it myself I'm like ???? Like wdym by she's not that great? She's amazing! OdaSaku had training before she was added and even with that do y'all all remember that she didn't sound polished at all back then as well? This girl has zero professional singing experience yet she absolutely knows where to go with her voice and manages to hit notes in Help me Sayashi couldn't even at her height point as a singer?

She sounds like an absolute diamond in the rough. Huge potential, huge vocal range, amazing melodic voice. She'll be a solid singer in no time imo if not absolutely great. Maybe not the second coming of OdaSaku or Sayubee but I mean that's on a different talent level and who really knows at this point. I am so so delighted!

@simplemindead: Thanks a lot for your translations even if I don't get to comment on here a lot recently I read all of them and enjoy them a lot! So again thanks for doing this!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#196 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:40 AM

She had a nice charisma when she performed. Should be fun to watch once shes on stage.

#197 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:13 PM

Photos:
Spoiler

July 26th
Spoiler

July 27th
Spoiler

July 28th
Spoiler

July 29th
Spoiler

July 30th
Spoiler

July 31st
Spoiler

Edited by simplemindead'19, 31 July 2019 - 02:28 PM.

#198 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:37 PM

from this week H!Sute :

around 32:44 , her first H!Sute eyecatch,, 

her smile,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#199 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:54 PM

Photos:
Spoiler

Blog highlights
Spoiler

My comments:
Spoiler

#200 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:41 PM

Man!! Thank you for all this trove of knowledge about Rio! I loved the part where her eyes sparkle when offered food lol I never cared about Zukki's weight, since she was my absolute favorite, but since she also liked to eat... I hope Rio doesn't get too big. Not for me, but for her, I don't want her to lose opportunities because of it.

MRkgm6i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users