• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#81 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:53 AM

I don't see the tan color. Of course, being of Mexican descent tan is considered to be darker.

#82 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:32 AM

Homare struggled with the high notes in today's lesson footage, but the instructor commented that her voice is "charming" and I think that's totally correct. She isn't a great singer (or a bad one either really) but there is something really pleasing and cute about the sound of her singing voice.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#83 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 01:31 PM

Think once she has learnt how to use her voice properly she will sound like this

#84 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 03:26 AM

Twintails!  <3

img20190809122503412.jpg

#85 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:34 AM

Questions from the MarianLOVErin Desu! radio show:

Hobby:
Homare collects stationary
Particularly likes character items, collaboration goods with famous stationary brands, and miniature stationary.
Maria asks her if she collects funny erasers (Referring to brands like Iwako) and Homare says she does. Maria mentions the ice cream and cat shaped erasers but Homare says she prefers the Bento design.
Maria feels relieved that they’re at least in the same generation for stationary collecting haha.

Speciality:
Weird faces, she can make her bones/joints crack, and tap dancing.
She performs an example of both and everybody calls the weird face cute. Gasps of horror at the bone crack.

Favourite/Least Favourite Food
Likes meat. Hates olives.
Maria asks how she is with olive oil but that’s fine. Particularly likes steak. She was able to eat some delicious meat backstage at Hello Con with Rio, but Mei opted for the Sōmen.
She often goes to Ikinari Steak (a steak chain restaurant). Homare eats around 300g of cut steak with no sides/rice - Just meat.
Maria usually opts for 450g but has it with rice and sides.
If there’s meat then she’s satisfied.

Reason for applying for the Momusu audition:
Liked ANGERME a lot. Got to know Hello!Pro through ANGERME (Smileage in particular) and her mum told her about the upcoming audition.
When asked about her favourite ANGERME song she couldn’t pick but said she originally liked S/mileage, and she enjoyed songs like Uchouten Love.
The day she found out, her mum had told her she’d be taking Homare to a stylish cafe so Homare boasted to all her friends who were al jealous and said she’d take lots of photos of the cafe.
She was asked to go upstairs by herself in the cafe and Fukumura was there which shocked her.
Maria asked what she told her friends afterwards and she had to tell them the situation had changed and she couldn’t go to the cafe so she went to Jonathans (another chain). Maria called this a very cute lie.

Admired senpai:
Admires Ayumi for her dancing but personally loves Masaki. Also admires Kaga as a person, same as Rio.
Thinks Masaki is cool and cute. Maria comments on how the pair went on a Merry Go Round together and looked like they had fun. (This seems to have been for a recording of some sort?)

Attached Files

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#86 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:17 AM

Questions from the MarianLOVErin Desu! radio show:

Hobby:
Homare collects stationary
Particularly likes character items, collaboration goods with famous stationary brands, and miniature stationary.
Maria asks her if she collects funny erasers (Referring to brands like Iwako) and Homare says she does. Maria mentions the ice cream and cat shaped erasers but Homare says she prefers the Bento design.
Maria feels relieved that they’re at least in the same generation for stationary collecting haha.

Speciality:
Weird faces, she can make her bones/joints crack, and tap dancing.
She performs an example of both and everybody calls the weird face cute. Gasps of horror at the bone crack.

Favourite/Least Favourite Food
Likes meat. Hates olives.
Maria asks how she is with olive oil but that’s fine. Particularly likes steak. She was able to eat some delicious meat backstage at Hello Con with Rio, but Mei opted for the Sōmen.
She often goes to Ikinari Steak (a steak chain restaurant). Homare eats around 300g of cut steak with no sides/rice - Just meat.
Maria usually opts for 450g but has it with rice and sides.
If there’s meat then she’s satisfied.

Reason for applying for the Momusu audition:
Liked ANGERME a lot. Got to know Hello!Pro through ANGERME (Smileage in particular) and her mum told her about the upcoming audition.
When asked about her favourite ANGERME song she couldn’t pick but said she originally liked S/mileage, and she enjoyed songs like Uchouten Love.
The day she found out, her mum had told her she’d be taking Homare to a stylish cafe so Homare boasted to all her friends who were al jealous and said she’d take lots of photos of the cafe.
She was asked to go upstairs by herself in the cafe and Fukumura was there which shocked her.
Maria asked what she told her friends afterwards and she had to tell them the situation had changed and she couldn’t go to the cafe so she went to Jonathans (another chain). Maria called this a very cute lie.

Admired senpai:
Admires Ayumi for her dancing but personally loves Masaki. Also admires Kaga as a person, same as Rio.
Thinks Masaki is cool and cute. Maria comments on how the pair went on a Merry Go Round together and looked like they had fun. (This seems to have been for a recording of some sort?)

merry go round thing ,that rec for dvd magazine

#87 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 09:43 PM

Oh she's adorable.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#88 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:46 PM

Insanely cute.

c2be0ee5.jpg

#89 Katsama

Katsama

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:35 AM

15ki Member FC Event

06.jpg

11.jpg

17.jpg

15.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

THEY ARE SO CUTE ^^

#90 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 10:39 PM

:good:

Okamura%20Homare-871259.jpg

15期メンバーイベント! 岡村ほまれ

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#91 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 06:38 PM

OMG so cute!!! Homare really got an instand shot in my  <3  MM member ranking!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#92 Katsama

Katsama

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 10:54 AM

OMG so cute!!! Homare really got an instand shot in my  <3  MM member ranking!

YEAH 

SHE IS SO CUTE !

AT FIRST I FALL TO RIO 

NOW HOMA CHAN AND MEI ALSO ! <3

#93 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 11:07 AM

http://www.helloproj...com/news/10897/

Homare will only do MCs this weekend due to lower back pain.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#94 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 11:17 AM

^
Some more context:

Unfortunately Homa-chan will only be taking part in MCs during the concerts tomorrow and on Sunday:
http://www.helloproj...com/news/10897/
She was diagnosed with a fourth lumbar vertebrae injury after complaining of lower back pain and has to take it easy for two weeks including taking a break from performing to help her injury heal

#95 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:38 PM

Man! Poor Homachan, she's just starting and this happens :( 

MRkgm6i.png

#96 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:40 PM

Two weeks are nothing. Be strong, girl.   <3

#97 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 11:07 PM

This sounds really worrisome to me :(

Hopefully it's just UF being extra careful?? Man I really don't understand why there are so many members that get back issues

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#98 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 06:38 AM

I don't think it seems like that many when considering the number of members over the years. Odds are injuries will pop up eventually with people doing consistent physical activity (there's always the slight chance it happened at home too; I messed up my lower back for about a month once just by having bad footing while picking up a bag of groceries). We probably don't need to worry much with them letting her rest this quickly, and since all she's restricted from is the more intense stuff.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#99 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 07:19 AM

This sounds really worrisome to me :(
Hopefully it's just UF being extra careful?? Man I really don't understand why there are so many members that get back issues

I’d say too much dancing in heels, but she hasn’t done much of that yet.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#100 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 08:39 AM

It’s quite unfortunate, but I’m hopeful she’ll get through it. The 15ki members have been working so hard in preparation for the fall tour, maybe they pushed them too much..

I8dtEOy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users