• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#61 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:44 AM

So I see she has the natural ability to look like the Snapchat baby filter. :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#62 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:14 PM

:good:
Okamura%20Homare-862119.jpg
広島公演無事終わりました 岡村ほまれ

She reminds me to Kudo Haruka when she first started with Morning Musume. Must be the hair.

#63 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:48 AM

Okamura%20Homare-862660.jpg

Happy♡ 岡村ほまれ

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#64 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:37 AM

When I saw the 15th gen. during their announcement I thought Homare was the most photogenic among the three. I still maintain that opinion. The small size of her face and her height being on the taller side gives her a classic beauty image.

She's popular for her looks even among the members, if fan reports are to be believed. When asked if she was doing the "kind senior member" campaign with the 15th gen. as well, Ikuta denied, but mentioned that if she had to pick, she likes Homa-chan because her face is totally her type. Morito was asked who she thinks is cute amongst the 15th gen. and she answered, "Homa-chan!" Further adding that she looks completely different in person. Yokoyama commented that she's happy to have Homa-chan as a fellow yellow and that she's cute and small(face, presumably).

Mei, Homare's gen. mate, has already twice mentioned that Homare is very cute, in her blog posts. Satou has also declared that Homare will transform and seems to see great potential in her, on Morning Jogakuin.

I noticed Homa-chan seems to be a popular nickname with some of the members; again, if the reports are accurate.

#65 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 02:13 AM

The members are so hyped about Homare it's awesome to see!! I am very hyped about her too

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#66 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:57 AM

:good:  :good:

Kitagawa%20Rio,%20Okamura%20Homare-86371

SUMMER! 岡村ほまれ

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#67 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:58 PM

Her singing voice is so cute and sweet and surprisingly in tune for a newbie.  <3

Well I dont know who my favorite is in this gen, even though my pic is now Homare.

I'm so hyped for 15ki. Next up hopefully is footage of their performances in harocon. 

#68 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:43 PM

homare 's voice is cute!!!!!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#69 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:52 PM

Wow, Homare is a good surprise. Since she was the dance member of this gen, i expected a bad singer, but her voice is so cute. Both Rio and her are a strong addition to the group.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#70 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:11 PM

Wow, Homare really impressed me with her singing! Curiously, I think she's a better singer than dancer, judging by that little bit of her performing Only you. Her voice is reaaaally cute, and I will die a bit inside if she's pushed to the back quickly :'( 

MRkgm6i.png

#71 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:52 PM

she's really good! my favorite voice from this gen probably

#72 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:10 AM

Homare’s voice was a pleasant surprise! You could see that she had dance training, though she’s not super impressive like Ayumi or Riho. I also think she’s adorable, though her relatively tan skin is going to cost her some fans since the Japanese beauty aesthetic really favors Sayumi-level pale. Sad, but I guarantee it’s true.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#73 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:44 AM

The younger members do tend to be slightly more tan overall when they first join H!P, so we'll have a little bit of time before we see if her complexion is more natural or just the result of a lot of outside activities. With her dance activities, it's probably a fair enough assumption that she's out and about quite a bit, so may just have a bit more exposure to the sun overall. I remember seeing the criticisms from Japanese wota about Sakura when she first joined as well, and she's still a little more tan, but it's not something that comes up as often anymore. These days, the only current H!P member that I think really gets a lot of unfair criticism for her skin tone is Kishimon (stunning imo but I like dark), but even some OG fan-favorites like Ishikawa Rika have gone through it at one point in time or another. It's yet another silly obstacle to gaining popularity that some idols have to face, but one that exceptional talent or personality can overcome.

#74 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 11:44 AM

Ah well Ayacho was also very tan when she joined ...didn't stop her from becoming super popular. Reirei got some criticism for her skin colour too but they also constantly praise her for her beauty, soo ...maybe they are more 'forgiving' these days ^^; .... As for Kishimon, I kind of get the impression she just goes along with what look she likes for herself ...she's definitely doing some muscle training as well which isn't the most coveted look among wota, I think. I really admire her attitude!

Not worried yet for Homare. She's very pretty and I guess she's going to be taught by her senpai to use sun screen and lighter make-up.

6DYNteh.png

#75 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:17 PM

i love her moe vocal type,,it will bring another flavor for MM song,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#76 himefactory

himefactory

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:52 PM

Homare is def my favorite of the new generation, big time. She's adorable, seems like a lovely person and a bit mysterious as well. Love her voice already!

#77 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:28 PM

On the tan thing... I don't think its as big a deal as it used to be. I personally love the tanned girls more myself. Don't forget that Sakura and Ruru are darker and they are doing very well. Even Baby Ruru is getting a nice fan following.

#78 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 03:08 PM

Okamura%20Homare,%20Sato%20Masaki-864818

❀(*´▽`*)❀ 岡村ほまれ

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#79 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 07:41 PM

Do you guys think she'll get the push out of 15th gen? Somehow I feel like she will, she's got those nacchi vibes to her.

#80 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:57 AM

i think they may push Rio over her.
but i hope its Homare for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users