• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#21 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:34 PM

Glad that I'm not the only one whose first impression was that she looked like a young Natsumi. She also has a bit of a Maria vibe to her too in some of those pictures.

#22 specktater

specktater

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

My first thought was visually a combination of Nacchi and Gocchin.

#23 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 08:53 PM

Homare is an unusual name?  Maybe not common but it's one shared with the greatest Japanese female soccer player, Homare Sawa!

When I saw those pics I thought they looked like something from a model's portfolio.........then I saw those CM videos and read where she had been in plays........once again, H!P has recruited someone who isn't totally green to the entertainment business, the stakes are too high now to be bringing along total amateurs and let real talent go to other agencies.

#24 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:06 PM

A long time ago people used to say that Nacchi was like a blank face and people saw what they wanted. It's almost like they share that trait as well  :lol:

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:18 PM

Thanks everyone for the info on her so far ..
Really interesting that she had quite a bit of experience already .. I think being in MM will really give her the opportunity to make that final huge leap forward :)
Initially I thought she was going to be an underdog but I think she should do really well because I think she got more to offer besides having cute looks (not that having cute looks alone can't win :P )
I hope and think she should do really well in the group :)

#26 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:29 PM

She really does resemble Nacchi a lot, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw her. I also see some Maria in her.

Homare is very cute, I can see her being pushed to the center soon, and she's kinda already promoted as the center of 15ki, isn't she.

Congrats on becoming a Momusu member, Homare!  ^-^

I8dtEOy.gif

#27 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:00 AM

Looking forward how she's doing in MM ^-^

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#28 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:39 AM

She is cute and I guess I expect her to kill the dance department but I better wait & see.

Finally Maa has a kouhai that admires her, I think that will be fun. Maa-chan is really nice to Mizuho (I mean maybe they just clicked) but I hope it becomes something sweet with Homare a la ReinaMaa or GakiEripon.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#29 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:48 PM

Nepotism in H!P is often quite adorable. It'll be interesting to see how it will work now that we have a little bit of a different setting post-colorful era than what we had under the old guard.  We've seen Maa-chan on the kouhai end of it, and we've seen how she interacts with Mizuho, but the in-group interactions are uncharted territory for her. I hope she lets Homare feel spoiled and loved the same way we've seen happen similarly in the rest of H!P recently.

#30 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:32 PM

^Nepotism?

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#31 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:37 PM

^Special treatment and favoritism, we often see senpai in other groups taking pictures and going out of their way to spend more personal time specifically with the kohai that admire them

#32 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:09 AM

^that's not quite Nepotism but I understand what you mean.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#33 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:43 AM

^Fair enough

From Maa-chan's thread

Pics

wzfsZ3w.jpg

Spoiler

#34 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:31 AM

^ isn't nepotism when you show favouritism towards a family member?

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#35 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:36 PM

^Family or friends, but usually family. If there's enough of a distinction that it doesn't really count in this context though, I'd concede it as simply favoritism if that's more accurate.

Most of the member color discussions seem to be in Rio's thread right now, but I'm hoping for either a dark green or a darker red for Homare. At this point we're running so low on distinguishable shades that they may have to bring back a shade of brown and just call it leather.

#36 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:56 PM

I ran through my generic brand mid-price penlight and the only free colours are light blue and light orange, since the regular green is used for Erina atm. Looks like I’ll have to upgrade my penlight!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#37 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:09 PM

If I were choosing their colours, I'd go like this:

Rio - Light Blue
Homare - Light Red
Mei - Light Yellow (essentially Honey's shade, but I'd want it a tad lighter to make it more distinct from Reina's, which I still can't tell the difference between)

Other possible colours might be

Gold (and change Reina's colour to regular yellow)

Chocolate

Zukki's Green

Light Orange

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#38 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:31 PM

After Haruna's experience, I hope they never use Chocolate again. :noo:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#39 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:42 AM

Homare's first profile pictures
sorry for the quality

Attached Files

#40 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:27 AM

After Haruna's experience, I hope they never use Chocolate again. :noo:

Seriously, no more brown. That was a mistake.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users