Photo

[8/7] BEYOOOOONDS Major Debut Single "Megane no Otoko no Ko / Nippon no D・N・A! / Go Waist"

BEYOOOOONDS CHICA#TETSU Ame no Mori Kawa Umi ONLY3 Major Debut Single

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#1 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:18 AM

BEYOOOOONDS major debut was revealed on April 30, 2019 in a surprise announcement during the first show of the "BEYOOOOONDS Ouen Kikaku FC Event 2019 ~Banshun no Jin ZIN~". The limited editions include a DVD, the regular editions each include a different bonus song and a trading card.

Title: Megane no Otoko no Ko / Nippon no D・N・A! / Go Waist
Release Date: August 7, 2019
Limited Edition A, B, C CD Tracklist:
1. Megane no Otoko no Ko (眼鏡の男の子; Glasses Boy)
2. Nippon no D・N・A!  (ニッポンのD・N・A!; DNA of Japan!)
3. Go Waist
4. Megane no Otoko no Ko (Instrumental)
5. Nippon no D・N・A! (Instrumental)
6. Go Waist (Instrumental)
Regular Edition A CD Tracklist:
1. Megane no Otoko no Ko
2. Nippon no D・N・A! 
3. Go Waist
4. GIRL ZONE (Ame no Mori Kawa Umi)
5. Megane no Otoko no Ko (Instrumental)
6. Nippon no D・N・A! (Instrumental)
7. Go Waist (Instrumental)
8. GIRL ZONE (Instrumental)
Regular Edition B CD Tracklist:
1. Megane no Otoko no Ko
2. Nippon no D・N・A! 
3. Go Waist
4. Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Ko (文化祭実行委員長の恋; Cultural Festival Committee Executive Chairman's Love)
8. Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Ko (Instrumental)
Regular Edition C CD Tracklist:
1. Megane no Otoko no Ko (眼鏡の男の子; Glasses Boy)
2. Nippon no D・N・A!  (ニッポンのD・N・A!; DNA of Japan!)
3. Go Waist
4. Toei Oedo-sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete (都営大江戸線の六本木駅で抱きしめて; Embrace Me at Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line) (CHICA#TETSU)
8. Toei Oedo-sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete (Instrumental)
Limited Edition A DVD Tracklist:
1. Megane no Otoko no Ko (MV)
2. Megane no Otoko no Ko (Dance Shot Ver.)
Limited Edition B DVD Tracklist:
1. Nippon no D.N.A! (MV)
2. Nippon no D.N.A! (Dance Shot Ver.)
Limited Edition C DVD Tracklist:
1. Go Waist (Music Video)
2. Go Waist (Dance Shot Ver.)

Song Credits:
Spoiler

Covers:
Spoiler

Profile Pictures:
Spoiler

Music Videos

Misc.
Backstage LINE LIVE Announcement + Reaction Footage (Managers notebook: 8/7メジャーデビュー決定!; 8/7 major debut decision!)
• 3rd LINE LIVE, Triple A-Side Confirmation
Official Hello! Project Site Announcement
• Official Release Page

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:36 AM

FINALLY. I'm so excited for this!!

They better get one hell of a promotion and events for this single, because 3 months is still a lot of time.

#3 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 10:54 AM

I am so happy for the girls! I wonder what their debut single will look like!!
I hope it's a huge single with Megane as leading song and new songs!

Maybe the "group" songs as b-sides? 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#4 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:34 AM

A major debut without any indies? Interesting. I'm looking forward to it!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#5 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:34 AM

I think that if they include Megane in the first one, it'll be part of a Triple A-side single. They usually like for new groups to hit the ground running once a major debut has been decided, so we can probably expect a Triple A for the first single to squeeze out more songs and/or faster single releases than the normal release cycle to try and fill out their repertoire so that they can fill out the performance lengths of their first real tour. That being the case, we might also see them adopting some other songs that we've seen along the way, like Gobaku (since 3 of 5 original performers are in the boonies) or a new rendition of songs from prior groups.

Since Beyooooonds still has both Chica#Tetsu and RFRO, we could also see them divide up the effort a bit where instead of doing the usual 3 singles within a year for the boonies like they might for other new groups, they could have one single for Beyooooonds, one for Chica#Tetsu, and one for RFRO so that they can justify only having one *new* song per single whether they do double or triple A sides for the subs. The sub exclusive songs can be useful for a first big tour as well since it gives plenty of opportunity for off-stage costume changes. It also might be a little less stressful if the members only have to promote 2 singles each if each group has an exclusive song.

#6 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:11 PM

im beyoooooooond excited aaaaa

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#7 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:05 PM

^
^
Good catch on Megane being on the single! They announced that Megane is one of three, and the other two don’t even have titles yet (so, new songs!)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#8 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

Official announcement
http://www.helloproj...com/news/10292/
https://twitter.com/...210652095377409

Release page
http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7504/

#9 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:18 PM

I think the single is going to be "Megane no Otoko no Ko / Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi / Atsui!"

Also, it seems that Regular Editions A,B,and C will have a different 4th song (probably the CHICA / RFRO / New Trio) tracks maybe

#10 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:24 PM

If the other songs that we know of aren't included on this single then I'll be interested to see what would happen to them.

I could totally see H!P milking this a bit and having group specific editions, so one for Chica#tetsu and one for RFRO.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#11 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:36 PM

I am EXTREMELY excited because this announcement was much long awaited and I'm sooo happy for the girls! All of them deserve this!

Since Megane (THANK GOD) is one of the A-sides and the other two are completely new, I feel like it's a possibility that they might release Bunkasai and Atsui as indies singles leading up to the release. The reason I say this is that their profile pics are in the Atsui outfits but it's not an A-side so there'd be no other reason for them to promote it. I guess then those B-sides exclusive to each edition will be the unit songs. If Bunkasai and Atsui are not indies singles then I can see those being the B-sides as well. We'll have to see though!

Regardless I'm so excited that we're finally getting a release and NEW MUSIC!! A little bummed that it's so far away though....which is why I have my fingers crossed for Atsui/Bunkasai or at least one of the two to get pre-released!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#12 tanakarlos

tanakarlos

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:01 PM

Great news! 

So... as it's part of the tracklist, we are getting an MV for Megane no Otoko no Ko  :w00t:

MM 横山玲奈 A 川名凜 JJ 段原瑠々 TF 小野瑞歩 B 一岡伶奈 ON 西﨑美空

Hello! Project en México: ℃-ute (Septiembre 19, 2015), ℃-ute (Abril 13, 2017), Juice=Juice (Septiembre 8, 2017), Morning Musume (Noviembre 10, 2018), Angerme (Septiembre 7, 2019)

#13 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:22 PM

I'm sure this is the start of something really BIG.  :arrow:

#14 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:26 PM

Maybe the B-Sides are the Chica#Tetsu and ANMKU unit songs they performed recently ? Can’t wait to see where they’re going.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#15 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:15 PM

Beyooooonds is actually releasing a single! And already a major debut too! Can't wait to see / hear what they bring to the table! : )

#16 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

Oh yes I'm so excited!!

It took them a while to get the group together but looks like they not waiting any longer to start releasing  :w00t:

#17 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:45 PM

i love this, they could use first Reiwa era debuting idol as promotion,,  :ph34r:

also, this group is full of visuals,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#18 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 02:03 PM

All I can say is finally!!! I'm positively surprised the other two A-sides are brand new songs. Looking forward to their debut.

I8dtEOy.gif

#19 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:36 PM

Not that it matters for most international fans since they can't attend, but BEYOOOOONDS staff have a google doc questionnaire for fans after the latest release events.

Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#20 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:19 AM

Promo:

BEYOOOOONDS were guests on the 2019/05/26 episode of Sashihara Rino's idol show "Kono Yubi Tomare! Season3". Kurumi, Rika, Kokoro, Yuhane, and Miyo appeared for the talk segment. The group performed a small snippet of "Megane no Otoko no ko" after the talk.

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x79f377

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users