Photo

[8/7] BEYOOOOONDS Major Debut Single "Megane no Otoko no Ko / Nippon no D・N・A! / Go Waist"

BEYOOOOONDS CHICA#TETSU Ame no Mori Kawa Umi ONLY3 Major Debut Single

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#121 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:38 AM

I finally got wifi to watch the MVs. To be honest I'm not sold on any song, though I don't dislike any either.

The MVs though? Wow. That's probably the most effort H!P has ever put into anything. They're all catchy and definitely something not only H!P fans can enjoy.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#122 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:25 PM

all MVs are bop, especially Go Waist since Saya is my fave member,,  :arrow:

Megane concept of Shoujo manga story is well executed, it's like a mini drama, :D

Nippon no D.N.A is powerful and upbeat debut song,,  :good:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#123 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:26 PM

Quoting this from the Upcoming thread:

This week’s episode of Upcoming:

The Making Of footage for the Megane no Otoko no Ko music video starts at around 12:12 on the video if anyone is interested in watching it :)

#124 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:03 PM

Apparently Google Streetview drove by the train station when they shot the Megane no Otoko no Ko MV.

https://twitter.com/...515997141651456

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#125 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:49 AM

Now that's awesome lol

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#126 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:57 AM

Apparently Google Streetview drove by the train station when they shot the Megane no Otoko no Ko MV.

https://twitter.com/...515997141651456

That one time an HaroPro group is doing an outdoor MV, it just had to be captured!

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#127 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:18 PM

15 sec. CM

30 sec. CM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#128 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:34 AM

I know some people are bothered they didn't use the DNA chorus in the CMs, but I actually really like the cut of the 30 second version. The chorus is an earworm, but the 30sec CM feels like it builds up just enough tension before it cuts off that I would be drawn to seek out the full version.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#129 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:29 AM

Since it's a debut, I have enough confidence in the office that DNA will be playing pretty much everywhere. They're working on that Reiwa narrative and the title will generate some interest on its own with the accompanying CM. They may not always be the best at keeping the momentum going with a new group, but the debuts for H!P are generally done properly beyond just whatever interest can be drawn from 15 or 30 second CM spots. Like most H!P debuts, the vast majority of people who buy will be existing H!P fans of other groups or H!P as a whole. That being the case, most of the payoff for bringing in new fans won't be until after the debut and after the boonies have already made their rounds promoting the single.

For my personal opinion though, I think DNA is the best 30 second, and Megane is the best 15 second. Megane stops at the perfect spot in the 15 second clip to make it into an earworm, and DNA's 30 second clip is all build up, so could invoke more curiosity along with the theme. Give too much, and people can make snap decisions, particularly if they see the CM enough times with more of the song's context. With these, the songs should be enough of an earworm for some people to seek them out and get even more exposure to satisfy the lack of closure they get from the CMs. Most may be existing or returning fans rather than casual consumers, but exposure is still the best way for idols to influence their shopping carts.

#130 at8559

at8559

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 10:39 PM

Great playing

#131 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 12:51 PM

It wasn't shared here yet, but according to a BEYOOOOONDS twitter news account, the management seems to have decided to distribute the CM plays between all songs depending on their overall page views, since they have garnered a lot of views for just a few days.

Nippon no DNA wins and gets 41% of the airtime.

Megane no Otoko no Ko has 35% of airtime
Go Waist! is last with 24% of airtime.

The CMs will air starting August 5 in the areas of Chukyo, Kansai, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Hokkaido, Miyagi and Kanto.

Apparently also, those 30s and 15s videos uploaded the other day are just materials for YouTube ads that they will be running in Japan. They're going all out with this!

Untitled-1.jpg

#132 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:48 AM

BEYOOOOONDS Major Debut Single Commemorative First Edition Bonus Event "BEYOOOOOONDS no Heya" (BEYOOOOONDSの部屋).
http://www.helloproj...4261a3eb615d81/

A new event announced for those with first edition event tickets (LE A, B, C). There will be a booth/lane for each member with some kind of presentation or game to enjoy.

Dates:
8/10 (Ichioka Reina & Okamura Minami will not participate.)
9/7
9/14
9/15
10/22

(Very) rough summaries for each girl's lane:

Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#133 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 05:13 AM

I wrote a song Analysis for Megane Boy,if you want to check it out you can read it in the spoiler tag, or on tumblr. If you like it, give me a like.

Spoiler

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#134 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 06:19 AM

I don't have tumblr so I'm unable to give it a like, but I love reading/hearing song analyses so this was very enjoyable.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#135 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:09 PM

Matsuoka Mayu seems to be fond of BEYOOOOONDS as she tweeted about the Nippon no DNA MV the other day and it boosted the promotion, now at 736,000+ views as of this posting. Huge boost for the song. Could it break the million view mark before the single release?

Untitled-1.jpg

#136 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:20 AM

Sorry for the double post

Here's a live perf of Nippon no DNA performed at this year's Summer concerts (from this week's H!Sta)

Untitled-1.jpg

#137 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 12:48 PM

their reaction on 'megane no otoko no ko' mv

8:24~ BEYOOOOONDS「 NIPPON no D・N・A!」MV making of

Edited by ruel, 01 August 2019 - 11:50 AM.

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#138 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 03:36 PM

I have ripped the audio from the promotion videos on their channels and edited the songs.

Megane no Otoko no Ko*

*Edited out the talking intro parts

Nippon no D.N.A!*

*Edited out Minami's and Kokoro's talking/screaming parts.

I only did this because I dislike songs with dialogues/narration etc.

And please pardon the quality.

#139 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:16 AM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#140 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:22 AM

All the songs are on the US itunes accept Go Waist. 

HLxdmXb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users