• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:28 PM

Kirara, Anna, Nanami, Kotomi, Ruru and Riai were great. Yuriya’s performance was weird and Ichigo clearly didn’t chose the best song for her. Not sure wich one i’d pick for worst performance XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#42 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:37 PM

I was most impressed by Kanami, Madoka, and Yume. Riai did great but she didn't stand out to me as much as those three. Maybe because Riai was already on my radar, whereas I was super surprised by how great these girls did. 

A lot of the girls don't have great vocals (or picked songs that were too tough for them) but this is the first year where no performance has gone super badly, at least in my opinion. Normally I have at least one girl where I cringe during the performance. This time it was more like "this girl can't sing but she's so cute I don't care". Maybe I've just become more chill about stuff like that.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#43 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:46 PM

As I thought...Yamada picked the wrong song. GOOD BYE NATSUO is too tough for her. WelI, I still enjoyed her performance (as short as it was), she would sound better with a different song.

Natsume and Riai's are my two favorite performances. 

Yuriya's performance was...weird and she was more screaming than singing actually...

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#44 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:24 PM

My favorites were Riai, Kanami, Nanami, Anna, Yume and Natsume. 

I love how Kanami was obviously crying when she won the singing award and yet she's like "I'm not crying, I'm not crying!"

#45 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:34 PM

Anna's performance was amazing I really enjoyed her vocals, Madoka seems to be a really good dancer wish we could see more of her, her wink was so cute.

#46 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

Anna jumps out immediately as another young KSS with serious potential as a vocalist.

Sato did okay but I think a lot of people may compare that detrimentally to Yuhane's.

I wish we could see more of Ishiguri's performance. She looked intense.

Yamazaki Mei has grown up so much in the last year. I barely recognized her. I heard she had some acrobatics in her performance. Another one I wish we'd seen more of.

I totally understand how Yume almost won this. Everything looked on point - vocals, costuming, owning the stage. 

Riai killed it as I had anticipated.

I learned that the Hokkaido crew is not to be underestimated.

#47 Abbe Sieyes

Abbe Sieyes

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:44 PM

Nanami has some muscles and will probably grow into a great hip hop dancer. With the 10 seconds we got, I thought she deserved to be in contention for the dance award.

#48 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:52 PM

I am so happy Riai won..
I hope its a start of something great for her in the future ..

I know very little about KSS .. I only know my fav Riai mostly ..
and Ruru and Yuriya as they were the most notable to me in the 2017 audition ..

To me its about the performance .. that's why I wanted to view Riai performance .. listening to sound recordings is only part of it ..
So I went through the video .. and from those bits of clips .. I selected my favorite performance if I am not biased to Riai only lol :P

I like " 3. Yonemura Kirara / Souda! We're ALIVE " best ..
I like her overall presentation.. it is very balanced and believable ..

lol .. but of course if I had a vote .. I will still vote for my fav Riai .. :P

#49 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 06:05 PM

Finally someone uploaded the full recording of the Shindan Test event after Hello!Project Station was posted today.
Not sure if you guys still need it now.

#50 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 06:09 PM

There aren't many good singers in the KSS but a lot of voices that can be worked with - and even more important: a lot of the girls have quite the stage appeal.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#51 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

I know she's not getting praised a lot but I was still positively surprised by Rin's performance. I think she came a really long way. A liiittle disappointed by Kirara though ...she sounded quite out of breath unfortunately. Not a Yuliya fan but her improvement is really noticeable and she seemed to enjoy her time on stage. Loved Ruru's performance ...I don't think a human being can be any cuter than her lol. Kudo Yume was adorable as well...probably my favourite overall. 

6DYNteh.png

#52 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:30 PM

Finally someone uploaded the full recording of the Shindan Test event after Hello!Project Station was posted today.

I need it, please. Thank you

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#53 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:31 PM

I'm also looking forward to listening to the whole thing! They need to have an award for best costume!

Riai completely deserved that win! I love her so much, I'll be rooting for her and Kanami for MM 15th gen!
Anna and Yume's performance also blew me away! Yuriya is improving fast... there wasn't really a cringey performance this year which was great

#54 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:10 PM

Honestly i’m shocked that Anna didn’t get an award. I’d love for her to join Momusu right now, she’s really powerful and her Help Me! just proved it!
Also I kinda want Ruru to join: She’s a strong singer and super cute, she’d give Maria a run for her money as the OTT cutesy character!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#55 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:37 AM

I need it, please. Thank you

I'm also looking forward to listening to the whole thing!

Here it is
201905004ハロプロ研修生公開実力診断テスト.mp3

#56 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 02:08 AM

Im so proud of all of them aaaaa

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#57 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:38 AM

Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 6gatsu ~Midori~  6/2, 6/15, 6/16

http://www.helloproj...486625910ba0395

Cast:
Hello Pro Kenshuusei

Kanemitsu Ruru will not participate due to her appearance in the Tsubaki Factory stage play.

Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido

• Ishiguri Kanami

• Kudo Yume

• Yamazaki Mei

MC: Makoto

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#58 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:40 PM

Is it just me who thought Shion was wearing Kodama Sakiko's tomato dress from 2016? I've studied those clips and it looks like the same dress, just with the sleeve changed and the the sparkly parts removed from the bodice. I think the skirt might be slightly different too, it looks slightly puffier on Shion. But even so, it sure looks similar! 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#59 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:53 AM

Standouts for me:

Shutto Anna was really impressive. She is so tiny, and that part of "Help Me" requires a lot of breath support!

Kirara has a pleasant vocal tone, though she did sound a bit out of breath.

Kanami had great energy and sounded pretty stable

Ruru has a real professional vibe from working in musicals since she was little(r )

Yume had impressive vocals as well

Riai is my personal bias. She seemed like a startled bird when she won. Lol

Overall it sounds like the Hokkaido KSS have been working with a good vocal trainer. Makes me question why they picked their weakest member to debut in Angerme...

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#60 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:02 PM

Yuriya really did well! I feel like that was the most put together that we've seen her. She tried and did well!

Kinami looked so good! I thought I was watching a performance from an actual debuted girl! Same with Ruru!

Yume's performance was really good good! That outfit was really out there but fit well!

I really hope Kotomi debuts soon >,< even if she isn't winning any awards, I really like her.

Kanami crying reminded me so much of Rikako haha

I feel like this is also the first test that I've listened to that I didn't cringe during any of the performances. They all pretty good at least!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users