108 replies to this topic

#101 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3218 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:46 PM

Really a shame they forgot the VR thing until the last part :/

MM: 1.Chisaki 2.Kaede 3.Sakura  A: 1.Ayano 2.Moe 3.Akari JJ: 1.Akari 2.Ruru 3.Sayuki CG:1.Risa  2.Mai 3.Chisaki  KF: 1.Ayaka 2.Sakurako 3.Minami TF: 1.Saori 2.Mizuho 3.Yumeno 

C#T: 1.Rika 2.Shiori 3.Saya RFRO: 1.Minami 2.Kurumi 3.Yuhane ???: 1.Honoka 2.Utano 3.Miyo

#102 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 4420 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Yeah, that's the thing that I meant. Sometimes they add nice concept but don't pull them off to the end.

It's still a decent video, but aside from the very short VR parts it's nothing special - a dance shot in front of a set.

Now I'm a bit anxious because I thought Jinsei Blues would be the obligatory dance shot MV.

VKnn8U2.png

Forever a salty Kanon fan.

#103 stereo

stereo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 74 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Yes it's a little sad they don't use the idea just a little more to complete the dance shot even more. But for a B side it's allready a better MV than usual. Can't wait for Jinsei Blues.

#104 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 542 posts

Posted Today, 01:28 AM

Quote MV for new page

Seishun Night (Promotion Edit)

Agree with everyone. It started so good and looked like we were gonna get something different in the MV but it lead to nothing special...

#105 Fallacia

Fallacia

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted Today, 01:46 AM

Now that I've seen the outfits in action, I think I've come around to some of them a bit more. Kaede still just looks like she was made for that outfit though.

"As people go, I assure you I'm not very judgmental. That requires effort and I am a moderately lazy person." -Richard Rossetti, Chapter 16, Waking

#106 Zoe

Zoe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 330 posts

Posted Today, 01:49 AM

I wonder if they meant for this song to come out earlier. All of the Chii stuff is very wintery.

#107 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1031 posts

Posted Today, 03:03 AM

Do they still do different versions of the MVs for the DVDs? Maybe they’ll edit it differently and we’ll see more of it. It really should have been showcased more because it was such a fun idea.

#108 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 823 posts

Posted Today, 04:08 AM

Oh my, not even A Gonna was this bad. I hate the song, and call me silly, but I don't like to see Reina and Kaede playing second fiddle to Chisaki. Anyway! Akane is practically invisible in this video :(

2GK6.png

#109 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 898 posts

Posted Today, 05:22 AM

How is it that MM is somehow the most boring of the current H!P groups? I actually think this song is a step up from the last two singles (which I don't remember at all) but it's just so... safe, familiar, done before in better songs. I haven't felt a spark from MM since BRAND NEW MORNING, tbh, Jinsei Blues has some appeal but it's not amazing - maybe I'll like it more with the PV coming out. Overall, these two songs are far more listenable than the last two singles, but... they're still super safe and it just feels like too little at this point. Having not felt love for an MM song since 2017 feels crummy.

TqH7Qlk.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users