Photo

[6/5] Juice=Juice 12th single "Hitori de Ikiraresou tte Sorette nee, Hometeiru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu"

Juice=Juice

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#141 rainbow

rainbow

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:48 AM

Amazing Ruru's new first line!  <3  The new line distribution is very good and I like it a lot!

#142 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 04:07 PM

Wait, I can't really tell the new girls in the song. Perhaps one of the new girls took over Ruru's original middle eight?

I keep hearing the same old girls just different lines. LOL.

#143 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 07:15 AM

Yes, they split Ruru's mid-song line and moved Ruru to what was Karin's opening line. Those are probably the biggest changes.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#144 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 10:12 PM

Sounds like Akari has a lot more lines? I feel like I didn’t hear Sayubee as much, but maybe I just didn’t catch who was who in the radio version very well.

#145 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:09 AM

HRPArPk.jpg

PV will release on 10/10

#146 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:41 PM

A PV for the new version? I feel they are trying to think of minimal efforts to maximise the single sales, instead of giving a brand new single to feature the new members,

Side note: It feels like the label is looking at very off-the-usual ways to release singles.

First, this re-release of J=J's single and then Angerme's new single to feature Rina's solo song. 

And then MM and Tsubaki Factory only having releasing 1 single this year.

#147 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:42 PM

Nobody said they won't get a proper debut single, though. It sold well so they try to make as much money as possible. Not every group would take the take time to chznge the line distribution to give something to new members.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#148 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:51 PM

Nobody said they won't get a proper debut single, though. It sold well so they try to make as much money as possible. Not every group would take the take time to chznge the line distribution to give something to new members.

I am not saying they won't, but it's just that J=J new members didn't get to have a new single to be their first release as a J=J member, unlike new members in other groups.

I mean 2nd "gen" got a digital single release, 3rd "gen" got an album release and now the 4th "gen" got a re-recorded/re-released single.

#149 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:01 AM

A PV for the new version? I feel they are trying to think of minimal efforts to maximise the single sales, instead of giving a brand new single to feature the new members,

Side note: It feels like the label is looking at very off-the-usual ways to release singles.

First, this re-release of J=J's single and then Angerme's new single to feature Rina's solo song. 

Well, the PV is going to be animated, so the new girls so to speak won't be in it technically

I will agree that Anju's single being without Rinapuu (other than her solo song, and the fact that Kanana announced her graduation after the single's announcement is bizarre)

Though MM'19 waiting for MM'20 to debut the 3 new members is fair, I assume Tsubaki isn't releasing anything until Kiki is back...

#150 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:36 PM

Well, the PV is going to be animated, so the new girls so to speak won't be in it technically

I will agree that Anju's single being without Rinapuu (other than her solo song, and the fact that Kanana announced her graduation after the single's announcement is bizarre)

Though MM'19 waiting for MM'20 to debut the 3 new members is fair, I assume Tsubaki isn't releasing anything until Kiki is back...

Oh, it's going to be animated. Didn't know about that. Thanks for the info.

#151 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:03 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#152 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:28 AM

WHAT IN THE HELL

They're going Hikaru Genji with an animated lyric MV? I am pleased!!!!

Untitled-1.jpg

#153 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:46 AM

The animation is so nice  :good:

#154 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:58 PM

OK, I thought they are going to do animations of the girls. I guess that will be too much to draw (lol).

But come to think of it, it's been a while since a H!P group does the opening/ending theme to an anime right. I think the last one was MM'15?

#155 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 01:18 PM

I beleive so, unless you count the Tsubaki Factory/Trolls collab.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#156 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:00 AM

The animation MV was so freakin' great. I heard the director is one of the producer in Kimi no Na Wa's work too. The Quality and story line align with the lyric meaning. I guess the story is about Karin afterall XD

And the new line distribution seems great, with Ruru, kntm & Aari have the clear distribution line. I'm not sure how Karin & Sayuki's fans will react to this. And i think Yume & Riai lines replace Ruru's middle-line section. Riai the first one and Yume's cute voice the next one. Yume chan voice remind me of Yuka's voice.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#157 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:10 PM

we need a line distribution :)0
[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#158 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:21 AM

The Single recharted #14
https://www.oricon.c...2019-10-21/p/2/
(#3 9,810 copies)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#159 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 01:13 PM

Dance Rehearsal for "Hitori de Ikiraresou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? (New Vocal Ver.)

I am surprised how similar the new girls, Manaka and Sayuki sound.

I wonder if it's because of how their vocals are being processed.

#160 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:28 PM

^Maybe it's due to how they are told to enunciate those words rather than how it's processed. That plays a huge factor during recording sessions as we observed on Upcoming

Now that's a huge curveball - Riai and Manakan on Ruru's mid-solo? I honestly did not expect that! Some of them sound so alike, it's undistinguishable now

Untitled-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users