Photo

[6/5] Juice=Juice 12th single "Hitori de Ikiraresou tte Sorette nee, Hometeiru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu"

Juice=Juice

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#1 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:22 PM

Announced on Yukanya's blog, it's her graduation single:

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2450005611.html

Double A-side, releasing on June 5, song order is undecided

Credits for translation: 

https://twitter.com/...845757089681409

--------------------------------

Hitori de Ikiraresou tte Sorette nee, Hometeiru no?

Lyrics: Yamazaki Aoi

Composition: Yamazaki Aoi

Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke

25sai Eien Setsu

Lyrics: Kodama Ameko

Composition: KOUGA

Arrangement: KOUGA

I8dtEOy.gif

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:51 PM

Oh, nice. That means we might get more that two J=J singles this year :lol:

Bittersweet that we only had graduation singles, though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 06:51 PM

Rather than making a statement about it, they decided to put it into a song lol

https://helloproject...en_Setsu#Trivia
"25sai Eien Setsu" is a sarcastic reference to the fan theory named "25sai Teinen Setsu" (25歳定年説; 25-Year-Old Retirement Theory) which was fueled by the graduation announcements of Iikubo HarunaWada Ayaka and Miyazaki, the three oldest Hello! Project members in 2018, re-enforcing some fans' beliefs that female idols are forced to graduate before or when they turn 25. After Miyazaki's graduation announcement video on YouTube mostly received comments mentioning the fan theory, Wada vented about it on her blog the next day, saying she was extremely disappointed in people being focused on their age instead of supporting their decisions.

#4 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:22 PM

Glad they decided to splitt the graduation releases into two. I am still sad to see Yuka go!!!!

June... So only 2 months to go. Maybe she will get a solo B-Side or a center song like Good Bye & Good Luck :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#5 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:57 PM

Great to see that KOUGA will compose one of J=J's song again. However, I'd love to see how he breaks out of his usual style found in Hana Moyou, Yuki no Planetarium and Bitansan.

By the way, if it's true that most Japanese fans care about the age limit, it will be really disappointing, considering that some AKB members stayed as idols after the age of 25.

#6 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:22 PM

^ it’s not about caring about an age limit, like they want it upheld or something. It’s about noticing that no one in H!P (I don’t think) has lasted past 25 in a group and that because of that it seems to prove the theory correct. Japanese fans would probably love the girls to stay longer if they could and it wouldn’t be an issue, but they’ve noticed they never do - and the graduations of members recently hitting that mark just makes it even more suspicious. If anything, they’re telling UF that there doesn’t have to be one if there is.

#7 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:29 AM

That's interesting. And what's with giving double A-sides as the graduation singles for the leaders/sub-leader. Yanamin is one lucky girl with a triple a-side single plus a graduation song on an EP for CG.

I do have a feeling "25sai..." will feature a monologue from Yuka. Hahhaa.

#8 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

From the main site, the song listing remains yhe same (it was previously undecided)

#9 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 09:00 AM

Hitori de Ikirare Sou and 25sai Eien Setsu were performed the first time on the first day of the JuiceFull!!!!!!! tour (concert tour) today.

#10 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:33 AM

OHHH!! I can't wait for the rips!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#11 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 12:15 PM

Really can’t wait !!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#12 akarinxxx

akarinxxx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 275 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 05:52 AM

We are making two albums, one each for Ayacho & Yukanya who are both graduating in June!

We are collecting messages and fanarts from both international and japanese fans, so please join even if you may not be a fan of them!

The messages and fanarts that we collect will surely be received and read by Ayacho & Yukanya, so be sure not to miss this last chance!

Please send your messages to the following google forms:

(for Ayaka) https://goo.gl/forms/JMvgayJZbuGVyDK52

(for Yuka) https://goo.gl/forms/ttqi297GCnUT6D423

For fanarts or collages, please send them to [email protected]

This is our link to our project on twitter: https://twitter.com/...323141222850561

We look forward to receiving your messages & fanarts!

D1NX_4OU4AEgL_d.jpg

09VBI0yh.jpg

👑佐藤優樹  鈴木愛理 ♡ 工藤遥👑 ❣️ 鞘師里保 ❣️

室田瑞希 ♡ 石田亜佑美 ♡ 牧野真莉愛

Translations ☆ tumblr / dailymotion

#13 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 02:57 PM

Just got the rip of yesterday Zama afternoon show from 5ch
20190428_1.mp3

15:15~18:45 "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte nee
93:37-97:49 25sai Eien Setsu

#14 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 03:54 PM

Wow, that's a pretty good single. Glad Yuka got 2 good songs for her last single and 2 great solo parts in her graduation song. Could be wrong, but i think i heard her a lot in group parts as well. Just waiting for the covers to preorder my copy. (Oh and Akari rocked her solo parts XD)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#15 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 06:10 PM

"Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte nee
Deleted

25sai Eien Setsu
Deleted

#16 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 08:44 PM

Oh wow, I love the first song. The second one is nice but not my type.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#17 BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:48 AM

Hitori de is very hype and 25 Eien is gonna kill me, hoping for a b-side that also more of a send-off vibe than 25 Eien

#18 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:53 PM

From the radio show "We are Juice=Juice"

"Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte nee (first on-air radio preview)
https://twitter.com/...221670167076864

#19 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:39 PM

I love Hitori  A LOT! Again with an anime opening kinda vibe just like some other h!p songs recently lolol

I'm all for JJ being kinda experimental with their sound for quite a while now. And none of it sounds like your usual h!p music.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#20 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:00 AM

Woaaaah it's actually really cool. But MAN that opening line...is breathtaking. Is it Karin? Why can't I tell LOL.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users