Photo

[6/5] Juice=Juice 12th single "Hitori de Ikiraresou tte Sorette nee, Hometeiru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu"

Juice=Juice

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#81 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Wow what a PV! :w00t:

The beginning with Karin & Akari! Love it! The whole song is so powerful and nice lyrics! (something different than usual)

The PV scenes are nice and I really like the single outfits and the casual ones <3  :wub:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#82 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:55 PM

I really love this MV so far. Visually it's super pleasing! And the song is a masterpiece anyway <3

^ I so agree. Karin and Uemuu were so strong at the start of this

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#83 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:15 AM

i like it!

#84 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:34 AM

It's here!

Possibly JJ's strongest showing recently, but so far 2019 has been great for them overall.

The only things I'd complain about are the dance breakdown which felt forced like H!P ones usually do imho, and not giving Yuka, Tomoko, and Sayuki the emo scenes in casual clothing. The other 4 members were all heavily featured in that aspect, it just felt a bit randomly unfair lol? Not a major issue for me though, I still enjoyed the MV, but I couldn't help but noticing it.

I8dtEOy.gif

#85 stereo

stereo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 206 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:49 AM

Very weak song for me after the incredible "Sexy Sexy" and the blast that have been "Lightly sparkling" but the MV is great and colorfull. I tend do dislike 3m30s tittle generally, it's too fast. But I really like "25 years old forever" and "Goodbye and good luck".

#86 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:57 AM

The only things I'd complain about are the dance breakdown which felt forced like H!P ones usually do imho, and not giving Yuka, Tomoko, and Sayuki the emo scenes in casual clothing. The other 4 members were all heavily featured in that aspect, it just felt a bit randomly unfair lol? Not a major issue for me though, I still enjoyed the MV, but I couldn't help but noticing it.

Well I mean Bitansan only had Karin and Manakan so this is a 100% improvement  XD

#87 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:28 PM

It’s a really good song, but strangely, i don’t see myself listening the full song more than once or twice. After the first, i’m like "Ok, that?s enough" XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#88 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:38 PM

Simple song to be honest, its catchy but too simple. Normal MV , not something to be wow about. Ruru is amazing , when will they gave her a center prominence song 

#89 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:42 PM

I looped Ruru's solo so many times after the first listen, I may as well have had the song on repeat. I don't know if this song will have quite the same level of staying power for me that some of their past ones had (I still randomly sing Jidanda Dance and Fiesta Fiesta multiple times each week), but the chorus is really solid and has an impact that hits almost perfectly into the range of what I'd personally expect for an earworm.

#90 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:11 PM

Hopefully when the group drops to 6nin they’ll keep that lineup without change for a long while and Ruru will get a better chance at center lines. It’s just tough though because now the group is full of “center girls” and good singers. There aren’t any members to have as “background” girls anymore - which is a good thing if they use that as an advantage. They have a seriously powerhouse group on their hands, all the girls should get equal attention to get the most out of a lineup like this.

#91 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:12 PM

Ruru solo line is awesome,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#92 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:10 AM

Ruru solo line is awesome,,  :arrow:

I really love that Ruruchan's solo line.
A lot of fans including me shared the 12 seconds MV cut on twitter.

This one has the most retweets.
https://twitter.com/...850305707003905.

Mine
https://twitter.com/...904778240311297

From other fans
https://twitter.com/...865865580711937
https://twitter.com/...869040262098944
https://twitter.com/...890245241204737
https://twitter.com/...897724012384257
https://twitter.com/...952349797163008
https://twitter.com/...961817180397572
https://twitter.com/...067432388947968
https://twitter.com/...067972879507456
and more

For the 2 MVs releasing on the same day, I like the J=J one much more than the MM'19 one.

#93 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:23 AM

The yellow outfits aren't overpowering in the MV like the covers. They look fantastic in the MV!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#94 rainbow

rainbow

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:36 AM

I really really love Ruru's solo line!! <3 Ruru's is awesome, easily one of the best vocalist of H!P and my favourite one!

The PV is good and the song is totally amazing for me, I can't stop repeating it in my head!!!

J=J has the best vocalists right now as a whole! 

#95 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:09 PM

Okay I love the song but the reason why I'm looping this is the lighting and the MV overall.

The lighting color combos in the dance shots are a little off imo but in the rest of the video the lighting is EXCEPTIONAL! I'm so surprised no one else on here is talking about it? They did an amazing job with it. Also with the set in general

Someone on twitter compared the location with the way it looked in the MV and omg it's so amazing

verjE5d.jpg

3tC0E75.jpg

brw2oRB.jpg

lNZSi06.jpg

original twt post: https://twitter.com/...269988272754688

All of these make me want to cry. That's how beautiful this is imo!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#96 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:08 AM

I'm in consensus with the rest of the thread when I say that Ruru's solo line was amazing and if I could have 10 hours of it I would.

The lighting is so pretty, but that may just be because I love those colors, but it does somehow convey the tone of the MV.

I dont know but for me this does sound like a vocaloid song which isnt a criticism. It's just something different that H!P has done.
Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#97 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:14 AM

Okay I love the song but the reason why I'm looping this is the lighting and the MV overall.

The lighting color combos in the dance shots are a little off imo but in the rest of the video the lighting is EXCEPTIONAL! I'm so surprised no one else on here is talking about it? They did an amazing job with it. Also with the set in general

I don't know if you ever watch Vince's reaction videos on youtube (H!O's own miyooooons/formerly MysteryMoms), but he gave it high praise and I think I recall his mentioning that the lighting is basically his aesthetic, particularly in the room scenes. I'm a bit more torn though. I think the that lighting is objectively good, but I have a personal bias against redscale that I think is preventing me from appreciating it as much as I otherwise may have because of how it feels so tinted. To the credit of the lighting though, I do have a better appreciation for the darker tones in the PV where they hit the mark perfectly. I think that being in an actual room, the purples would have been a bit stronger in person and probably made the room look amazing, but digitally recorded, that redness just creeps in sliiiightly too much for my own tastes.

^I hadn't made any kind of vocaloid connection, but now that you've said it, I kind of get that from the dance break.

#98 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 03:50 PM

25sai Eien Setsu live performance at 11:34.

Yuka basically sings the entire song with other members joining her for the chorus and verses, with the bridge being a solo by Yuka. She also spends the entire time in the center of the dance formation. Even if they may retire this song from JJ's catalogue after Yuka's graduation, I'm very pleased they made her shine so much for her final single.

I8dtEOy.gif

#99 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 02:27 PM

[...]and not giving Yuka, Tomoko, and Sayuki the emo scenes in casual clothing. The other 4 members were all heavily featured in that aspect, it just felt a bit randomly unfair lol? Not a major issue for me though, I still enjoyed the MV, but I couldn't help but noticing it.

I wouldn't say it's random. Miyamoto, Uemura, and Inaba are not "just emo at home" they're different shades of the song's theme (I read them as emotional-coldness, loneliness, and weakness respectively). Danbara is some other aspect (lit differently, outdoors, I can't place the emotional content). Kanazawa & Takagi are on the posters, I'd call it "inside" of what Danbara is "outside" of. Miyazaki is the only one I'd say is "simply missing." But I also have nothing good to say about her performance in the video...  :unsure:
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#100 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:35 PM

D8SgRSRX4AEliww.jpg

Juice=Juice debuts at number 2 on the Oricon chart with 54,452 singles sold!! 

Those are great numbers! I can not find a single of them that sold so well on it's first day!

They are less that 4000 copies away from the number 1, so that's amazing! 

Congratz Juice=Juiceeee

https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2019-06-04/

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users