Photo

[6/5] Juice=Juice 12th single "Hitori de Ikiraresou tte Sorette nee, Hometeiru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu"

Juice=Juice

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#121 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:34 PM

Announced today at Juice=Juice's Live Tour ~Con Amor~ performance in Shinjuku ReNY (6th Anniversary of their major debut 9.11.19)

Juice=Juice will be re-releasing this single on October 23rd with "Hitori de Ikirare Sou tte Sore ttenee, Homete iru no? (New Vocal Ver.)" added. The new members singing voices will be included in the new vocal version. The song will be released in a new edition called "Normal Edition C" for this single.

from Mr. A

THESE are great news!!! The song is a JAM in every way! :w00t:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#122 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:51 PM

So instead of debuting them in a new single they’re re-releasing their latest one only 3-4 months after it was originally released with the only difference being some vocal part changes?? I mean, Juice is now a generational group, so are they gunna do this all the time after losing current members and adding new ones every year or two? I just don’t get why this is a thing. It seems like they’re just trying to have a little something in between because they don’t intend of having another release for them until late December or mostly likely, January.

#123 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:57 PM

I don't get why they don't release a brand new single with the "New Vocal Version" as a B-side :arrow:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#124 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:31 PM

So instead of debuting them in a new single they’re re-releasing their latest one only 3-4 months after it was originally released with the only difference being some vocal part changes?? I mean, Juice is now a generational group, so are they gunna do this all the time after losing current members and adding new ones every year or two? I just don’t get why this is a thing. It seems like they’re just trying to have a little something in between because they don’t intend of having another release for them until late December or mostly likely, January.

well of course I am irritated as well. They never did it..? In these times they would go better with a digital single or new with bonus (like Kobushi did). But we don't know what intentions management were...at all?

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#125 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:32 PM

^^because all the new songs go to BEYOOOONDS for their 1st album  ^-^

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#126 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:16 AM

since this single did really well in sales, they just want to get a bit more.

#127 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:13 AM

^My thoughts exactly

#128 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 03:24 AM

This single is less then 30K away from 100K. Maybe they wanna push it to 100K?

HLxdmXb.png

#129 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 04:40 AM

But if people buy the re-release that won’t count towards the sales of the original, because it’s a separate release with a “new ver”.

#130 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 05:33 AM

Unless I'm forgetting some Oricon rules (possible, given they change something every 10 minutes), I think it would count toward the original sales numbers the same way a single with different b-sides/bonus tracks for different versions does. It's not suddenly becoming a triple a-side and it didn't replace the original a-side recording, it's just a bonus track.

I suppose the delayed release date would be something that could cause problems, but I'm not even sure they have rules regarding that.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#131 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:47 PM

I didn’t even think about having different tracks on different editions all counting as one release. That’s a great point.

#132 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 02:28 PM

Now I am wondering if there will be a new cover featuring the new members for edition C? If yes, that would mean Yuka is wiped off from the cover of her own graduation single. Geez.

Would have preferred it to be a digital single though. This is one of the laziest ways to introduce the new generation.

#133 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 05:59 AM

Maybe they just don't have a single ready yet but they wanna give us something? I mean they already got 2 singles this year. That seems to be the average number a year. 

HLxdmXb.png

#134 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:33 AM

They are back at #9 today :)
https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2019-09-22/
Seems like they have nice sales going on

#135 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

Have they ever had a release that’s had this much longevity? This single’s made a comeback multiple times and it seems like more than usual?

#136 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:29 AM

Hmm. They've had a few chart for 5-6 weeks and drop out for 2 before coming back for 2, and if memory serves "Jidanda.." charted for about 9 weeks straight. I think this is the first one to come back after dropping twice though.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#137 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:24 PM

I think it still is the momentum after their CDTV (?) appearance with this great live performance! They added extra HS events and maybe these are the (charting)results of it.

19-09-29 Edit:

They sold last week 1,113 copies #42 https://www.oricon.c...2019-09-30/p/5/

#138 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:27 AM

Radio cut of the new vocal version, Ruru has taken over Karin's opening line, new girls sound pretty good here too!

#139 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 05:26 AM

Some of the line changes they've made are certainly interesting.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#140 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 06:12 AM

that version is... interesting. I like how Ruru is made the first line.

Untitled-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users