• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:59 PM

Announced today to celebrate the duo's return, they announced a digital single set to release on 3/30

http://www.up-front-...jp/news/10113/)

13eef730deee5b67c4870b2370d08fc7af910d9c

===Tracklist===

1. Choiwaru Devil (ちょい悪デビル)

2. Dou ni mo Tomaranai (どうにもとまらない)

3. Harusaki Kobeni (春咲小紅)

4. Kojin Jugyo (個人授業)

5. Uchi ni Kagitte Sonna Koto wa nai Hazu (うちにかぎってそんなことはないはず)

Seems like the songs here were going to all be used on their cancelled album, "W3: Faithful", Dou ni mo Tomaranai was to be the group's next single before the disbandment as well.

#2 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

And is that a new shoot for the cover or did they use an old shot of them? Tsuji looks too young here for it to be recent? I’m also assuming they’re using the original recordings rather than re-recording them... I wonder if we’ll get a new original W single sometime in the future maybe????

#3 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:22 PM

I can't believe we are getting a new release from W. Is hoping for an MV too much to ask at this point? I mean, they kinda need some sort of promotion for this, right?

#4 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 05:23 PM

And is that a new shoot for the cover or did they use an old shot of them? Tsuji looks too young here for it to be recent? I’m also assuming they’re using the original recordings rather than re-recording them... I wonder if we’ll get a new original W single sometime in the future maybe????

Definitely an old shot, this screams 2007.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#5 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:09 PM

Oh god ! That's like the most exciting thing since i don't know when ! I'm so excited ! Is Dou Ni Mo Tomaranai a cover like the one on MM's COVER YOU ?

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#6 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:12 PM

Fallacia

I just had to wake up as W were in the middle of debuting a new single. Dreams are so cruel *sigh*
  Oct 09 2018 03:49 PM

I will never complain about waking up in the middle of a good dream again. This is the kind of thing I'm glad I'll get to experience fresh  :w00t:

#7 ChinenShinju

ChinenShinju

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

W was the first Hello!Project i found and Aibon was the idol that made me discover a whole new world, so to see them back in action, this is the biggest and grandest news i ever gotten from H!P. T_T My queens ♥  I can't wait!

oshimens_zps6d8bcf1d.jpg

INABA MANAKA                        ♥TEAM HOKKAIDO♥              SATO MASAKI

#8 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:30 PM

Choi Aku Devil - They technically already used this song in Tsuji's "Minna Happy! Mama no Uta" album as "Chibi★Deviwl (ちび★デビwル)".

the rest are cover songs

#9 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:01 PM

As someone who still includes both W albums on my library, I am super stoked and have to ask:

When they say a digital release, does that usually include the US iTunes store? I've seen some releases recently where people complained things were missing from the US store :\ 

#10 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:36 PM

I am so very excited and in huge shock simultaniously. I am so going to buy whatever they give us from this album on intl itunes! !

^
Totally depends on the release how much we get. There has yet to be a clear line of what they seem to be alble and unable to put on intl iTunes stores. There have been various theories but none of them are congruent. Mostly it seems about intern copyright issues UF has with the music

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#11 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:58 PM

I can't believe we are getting a new release from W. Is hoping for an MV too much to ask at this point? I mean, they kinda need some sort of promotion for this, right?

A video might exist for "Dou ni mo..." A single-V was scheduled for it before everything got cancelled.

#12 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:06 PM

^^ I'm wondering about that too, considering that a few songs will be covers.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#13 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:37 AM

Tsuji's blog post regarding the release and rehearsals with Aibon has been translated

https://blog-project...i-nozomi/269166

So indeed it's an old shot of them. It also sounds like the songs are actually the old recordings from 13 years ago.

And the single is a double A-side I guess with Douni mo tomaranai and Choi Waru Devil both being listed as former single songs. Or was Douni mo tomaranai supposed to count as a B-side? I mean h!p didn't do double As until CE

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#14 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:45 AM

^

Nope, official Up-Front site has "Choiwaru Devil" as the leading song and the rest of the single is B-sides, but I think Tsuji is saying that back then before the disbandment that single was supposed to be "Choiwaru Devil / Dou ni mo Tomaranai" 

#15 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:25 PM

Wah!! Who would have thought this would happen. One thing is to have Aibon and Nono perform together, but they are releasing the cancelled single/album. What a good way to cash in and I believe the fans are willing to get milked for their reunion.

#16 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:55 AM

Single is up on US iTunes now, though it's only the leading track.

#17 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:52 PM

Just bought it and I'm really sad that's the only thing we can buy here. I hope someone shares the full single soon

#18 DoubleUU

DoubleUU

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:28 PM

I cannot believe they're actually releasing songs after all these years. I never thought I'd be able to hear dou ni mo tomaranai after all these years. I'm really looking forward to someone uploading the full version! 

#19 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:36 PM

has someone upload the songs somewhere?

#20 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:56 PM

I'm so happy that Choiwaru Devil is avaliable on Apple Music, it's a very fun song <3

It's such a strange feeling being able to listen to something new from W after all these years... All the emotions flowing T_T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users