• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:11 AM

PINK CRES.´ 1st Single has been announced today!

The two songs are not part of the preview of their delayed album´s tracklist and have never been performed.

Tracklist consists of Tokyo Confusion, Uchuu no Onna wa amakunai (The women of the Universe aren`t sweet (?)) and their respective instrumentals.

First edition comes with a DVD as well, Regular Edition is songs only.

So far I`m not sure about whether this is an indies release or not (I`m guessing it probably is since nothing I`ve seen has said major debut or anything like that).

I`ll keep this post updated with news as I get them.

Post on their website: http://www.pinkcres....ws/detail/10085

Nihei has tweeted something about the single here: https://twitter.com/...8836112389?s=21

From my understanding, she`s saying that she knows everyone has been waiting for the album... but now they`re releasing a single instead! The members were surprised as well. She says that the album is being worked on to become an even better album and she`s asking us to look foward to the single for now.

Miya also commented on her insta story about it, saying „We`re surprised too!“ and added an OMG! gif and laughing emoji.

This kinda makes me wonder what they thought they were recording or if the songs were originally supposed to go on the album as well lol.

#2 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

I'm so happy we finally have a solid date for something (even if it is over a month away). :lol: I'll still be looking forward to that album, but a first single will definitely help fill the void.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#3 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 06:30 PM

Ahh, I can't wait!  PINK CRES's songs are always amazing, and I honestly tend to prefer singles to albums anyway so I'm happy lol.  Preordering ASAP!

#4 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:32 PM

God I'm happy but why still no major debut?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:51 PM

Maybe a major debut isn’t a good thing like we think it is when it comes to UF - I mean, Lovendor went down hill after the release of their debut single, and Airi debuted with an album almost a year ago and hasn’t released anything since. The lack of consistent releases tends to kill an artist, and we all know UF is horrible in that area. It used to be the lack of promo of their releases but now it’s hard to promote anything when you’re not releasing anything in the first place! I mean, they’re promoting Airi fantastically, but failing on the release side of things and that’s really how to keep people interested in the long run, whether they’re fans or people that were intrigued by either TV appearances and the like or their previous release.

UUG releases consistently and are doing well enough for themselves that they performed at Budokan and are obviously steady enough that they’re not dropping them and continue to build on their brand, and they’re indies. PINK seems to be following a little too closely in Lovendor’s footsteps, where they have like one release a year (albums), and only two members (the ones that ARENT the “main” member that started the group in the first place) do regular promo like radio and insta/YouTube lives and go to events and whatever together (they don’t promote together as three members very often is my point). PC is such an amazing group, even better than Lovendor was in my opinion, and deserve to be given 100% to help them be successful and they’re just not really getting 100% and I really don’t think going major will help them get that.

#6 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:06 PM

Nihei blogged about finishing the MV shooting!

https://ameblo.jp/pi...2450063516.html

She doesn`t say which song it was for and the picture she posted hides her outfit. Apparently it was a pretty long shooting. She says she (maybe?) was able to film with a more relaxed expression even though she was nervous since it´s only her 4th time shooting an MV.

Additionally, I caught a bit of her mixchannel live today and asked her if we`d be getting 2 MVs. She didn`t really answer and just said „Please look foward to it“ with a big smile haha
She also talked about doing release events for this single.

In terms of promo, I think the main focus of the PINK CRES. Members in between releases has been to get Nihei and Hikaru more indivdiual recognition. This is why they do weekly solo live streams and why the M-LINE fanclub settings changed from having PINK CRES. As your favorite member - now you have to choose either miya, hikaru or nihei which wasn`t possible before, you had to go with the group. According to a fan report miya also said at an event that in Berryz she would feel pain and frustration when she noticed one of her fans had switched to another member, but she said within PINK CRES. It doesn`t feel like that. Rather, she feels a sense of pride and good for them.
I truly think they´re trying to bridge the gap in popularity somewhat.

I totally agree about wanting more steady releases... hopefully this single means the start of many more (and we`re still getting the album too, hopefully this year).

#7 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:37 AM

They‘ve announced release events for april!

Here‘s the schedule:

http://www.pinkcres....dd3eddcf01c465f

We also got our first promotional image thanks to satoyama event!

Attached File  117DA854-3AAD-44A1-AAD4-C9581E7D7E7F.jpeg   274.89K   53 downloads

#8 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:26 AM

Wow, pretty different aesthetic than in their previous releases. I kinda like it. So Tokyo Confusion is the "main" song, right? But I kinda feel like those outfits could be for Uchuu no Onna

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#9 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 07:38 AM

We fonally have some news!

Profile pictures and single jacket!

Attached File  4E27848C-E5AE-4B60-B64C-C9974DC1410D.jpeg   241.44K   14 downloads
Attached File  2687689A-37A6-4CBD-BCAC-2D178A19A283.jpeg   297.36K   13 downloads
Attached File  06A16963-7961-43C0-921C-8C50CDAF3C19.jpeg   134.84K   12 downloads
Attached File  2859E83D-C047-43DC-B3AC-ECF70FC93938.jpeg   128.46K   10 downloads

Here‘s a clip of Hikaru listening to Tokyo Confusion on her showroom

https://twitter.com/...7229534208?s=21

Attached File  93EA9B5B-B16A-4BE2-8FFB-150E788A6298.jpeg   141.02K   10 downloads

The girls promoting the single release and their release events on YT:

Attached Files

#10 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 11:10 AM

http://www.up-front-...tail/UFCW-1141/

Tokyo Confusion (トウキョウ・コンフュージョン)

Uchuu no Onna wa Amakunai (宇宙の女は甘くない)

• Lyrics: Kodama Ameko (児玉雨子)
  • Composition: Komorita Minoru (コモリタミノル)
  • Arrangement: Komorita Minoru (コモリタミノル)

#11 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:13 AM

#12 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:45 AM

This... is sending me places bwahahaha
Love the weird opening, Hikaru is so cute

Nihei looks amazing in glasses!
And I looove miya with those braids in the traditional inspired outfit!!!

The song goes straight into your brain too!
So many fun moments, this is actually an up front MV you enjoy rewatching for more than just the cute gorls and probably Pink‘s best MV to date.
Hope the second one will be as good!!!

#13 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:31 AM

ngl I love the MV but the song is really not up my alley. That's kinda disappointing. I'd dance to it in the club but I can't find myself listening to it aside from that.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#14 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:13 AM

It does seem like they're going for more of a club vibe with the sound, and stylistically fits in the fashionista theme. I could easily imagine this song playing through a fashion show while the models make their way down the catwalk. It also seems like something that could be played in establishing shots for clubs or fashion shows in television and movies. For the casual listener, maybe an exercise playlist for the gym or while on a run?

#15 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:30 AM

This song is so chaotic LOL. I like the MV, but the song is not the type of song that I'd listen on repeat. Hopefully the second song is better.

#16 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 03:44 PM

Is there going to be a making of for the Mvs or has UF dropped that for their non-H!P acts too?

#17 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:07 PM

i actually liked it lol

#18 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:08 PM

https://youtu.be/WVKlcLry7io

Uchuu no Onna wa amakunai MV

... I guess two good MVs were too much to ask lmao
Also a chorus about dancing and no dance shot? That weird fish bowl looking lens? Meh

I do like the song though, not as much as Tokyo Confusion but still

#19 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:35 PM

This song sounds more like an album track than a single a-side. Makes me think these songs were taken off the album that was supposed to be released to make a single out of them, which is why the girls were so shocked about the single. Both songs sound like they would fit the album title of “no borders”. This single was clearly a rushed job, I think. They probably just wanted to release something to make up for the album being pushed back.

#20 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:20 PM

https://youtu.be/WVKlcLry7io

Also a chorus about dancing and no dance shot? That weird fish bowl looking lens? Meh

^This, exactly

I mean, no dance shot, no close-up, not even shot in a proper studio but in a car...It's like they used all the budget for Tokyo Confusion lol. I am so disappointed :( and kinda frustrated.

The song is good, giving me Berryz-like vibes ("Magical Future" anyone ?), Hikaru's sweet singing voice and her rap part are the highlights of the music for me, on a par with Miya's last "amakunai" (Yu-ka was okay I guess), the melody in itself is not bad at all, and yet we got that as a MV...

As Punkin said, it's rushed. Obviously rushed.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users