• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#121 Akpopguy

Akpopguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

The song is gorgeous. And really, REALLY good. It reminds me of Goodbye & Good luck! but more sentimental, if that makes sense.

But after seeing Tsunku tweet he wrote a song in honor of Ayaka, I can't help but be so upset she's not getting better treatment. I will take that song as a digital single, in a mini, a Pucchi Best, like WHY is the office not hyping up this graduation? This is the current leader of H!P and has been around for over 10 years. It's ridiculous.

I love Maro, and I get why she got a solo for her graduation. She had been around for 10+ years and was a popular member.

So why is Ayaka, who joined the same time as Maro and has been around LONGER, who has been I think the leader longest of any H!P group ever, getting just a A-side dedicated to her and not one to HERSELF? If anything, ANGERME should release their long overdue album with the concept center as Ayaka, and with a solo for her. She deserves more.

I feel like everyone agrees with this (The fact that Ayaka deserves a big graduation), so why is the office just not doing anything?

giphy.gif

🌸🌸🌸SAKURA 🌸🌸🌸🌈MASAKI🌈🇺🇸MIKI🇺🇸

🐥KAMIKO🐥 🍉AKARI🍉

✨Hello! Project✨

#122 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:11 PM

There's still time for a album release though. They could pull a Berryz and put their real graduation song on the album.

HLxdmXb.png

#123 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:52 PM

I felt a bit underwhelmed. I think the dancebreak was fun and sweet, but I felt the song is too bland. TF did a similar song recently that was amazing. I even feel JJ's G&G sounds more catchy.

I feel Dawa deserves more currently, but yeah, this^.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#124 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:26 PM

I’m not sure if it’s because I’m already emotional but I’ve only listened to the song twice and I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes. I think it’s the perfect song to go out on for Ayacho.

#125 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:09 PM

I like it, it's very bittersweet. Maro did great with the lyrics, and I find the MV very suitable too. I expected Ayacho to go out with a solo though, but I like Yume Mita 15 nonetheless. Hopefully there will be an album release before her graduation too, including that song Tsunku supposedly wrote for her graduation.

I8dtEOy.gif

#126 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:57 AM

I love the lyrics and the concept... but I don’t like the song itself so much. Ballads are very hit or miss for me as I’m not the type to enjoy generic ballads (especially generic idol ballads) - these types of songs have to have something special about them for me to love them. This song is just too generic and it’s nothing special, it sounds like any other basic ballad. Nothing special about the instrumental or the melody and flow of the song. The only truly wonderful thing about it for me is the lyrics but it’s otherwise just too basic. And considering it’s Ayacho’s grad, it shouldn’t be basic. This was the first H!P single I’ve been closely following and looking forward to since C-ute’s graduation... and so far it’s underwhelming for me too, and that’s a shame because it’s such an important single. I don’t think we’ll ever see another H!P member that sticks around the way Ayacho did... that starts off as a mere trainee and 15 years later is still the leader of the group she debuted in and is also the leader of all of H!P. For such a legacy and for everything she’s been through and put up with, she really should have a better single than this. So far Berikyuu both got a lot more than this and Ayacho outlasted them and deserves at least the same amount.

#127 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 02:23 AM

Ayacho is right at the same mark Momochi was though. Momochi left on her 15th anniversary as a H!P kid. And Ayacho will be leaving on her 15th anniversary as a Haro Pro Egg.

HLxdmXb.png

#128 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:02 AM

^

^

Oh but Tsunku wrote a song for her I#m lowkey expecting an album to be the actual send-off

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#129 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:44 AM

^^ I see what you mean about the tenure, but I was talking more about her position in H!P - Momo didn’t become a leader of H!P or anything like that so she doesn’t have the same “started from the bottom and now at the top” legacy, nor was she the leader of the group she debuted in for her entire tenure. Also, comparing her to Momo proves my point more because Momo easily got one of the best send-offs in H!P history, Ayacho should get the same treatment considering their tenure is the same amount.

#130 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 06:57 AM

But look at momo's last single? She got next to NO focus besides a opening line in PBJL. What she did get was a album. There's still time for Angerme to release a album. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce the Album at the opening of their hall part of the tour. 

HLxdmXb.png

#131 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 07:29 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I was kind of hoping something bigger to celebrate Ayacho's graduation like an album or something...

Same. Even though Ayaka was never my fav member, but she deserves a better graduation treatment. I do believe an Angerme's album is on the horizon. What way to commemorate the end of the era with one of the longest H!P group leader, she deserves an album send-off with a solo song/MV attached.

#132 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 07:54 AM

I love the lyrics and the concept... but I don’t like the song itself so much. Ballads are very hit or miss for me as I’m not the type to enjoy generic ballads (especially generic idol ballads) - these types of songs have to have something special about them for me to love them. This song is just too generic and it’s nothing special, it sounds like any other basic ballad. Nothing special about the instrumental or the melody and flow of the song. 

Same here 

I like the lyrics especially Maro wrote them. You really can see how special this lyrics are for Ayaka. <3  :sob:  But the song itself has no stamina for me... :ph34r:

maybe later it will grow on me

Well maybe they will, finally, pull out an Album release or Ayaka getting a solo on this release (B-Side)??? Nethertheless it would be a shame to let this important member go like this... :c18:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#133 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:04 AM

Maro only got a solo song because she wrote it HERSELF otherwise I don't think she would've gotten much as well.

I'm pretty sure there's going to be an album with a solo song for Dawa. They are long overdue for one and it's probably going to be a best of album with all the songs from the very start to now.

As for the MV and dance, I love it, it's so sweet and nice.

But yeah the arrangement of the song is a bit bland but the lyrics by Maro made up for it.

Hope for her graduation concert when they do sing this song it will be an acoustic version or something...

#134 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:03 PM

i'm not a fan of ballads but i cried

It's not the song tho, it's the girls i love them so much aaaaaaaaaa

...ok it's the song a lil bit too

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#135 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 08:06 AM

I remember Ayacho saying that Meimi was really lucky to have a Tsunku song for her graduation, so I wish her song was by Tsunku too...

#136 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:52 AM

^
Her song was written by Kanon Fukuda ;)

#137 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:06 AM

^The lyrics. The composition was by Iijima Ken

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#138 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:15 AM

To be fair I don't think Tsunku does much more than write lyrics now a days. 

HLxdmXb.png

#139 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:50 AM

^ Tsunku still actively composes, it's just that the majority of it isn't for H!P groups.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#140 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:08 AM

AH you're right I thought he stepped back a bit with H!P once he came out about his cancer. (I see he did the Composition for Kitto watashi wa too)

HLxdmXb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users