• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#101 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 10:46 PM

OMGOMGOMG LAYLA IS SOOOO GOOOD! Did not expect that voice to come out of her. 

I also really love Ayacho & Kassa's lines near the end!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#102 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:53 AM

Oh man, that sound...that's some old school Hello!Project sound! Anyone else hear it? Reminds me of:

Man. I wasnt expecting that sound out of Layla! She might just become an expected favorite of mine!

Gah, thanks. The first time I heard accha accha, it reminded me of a song I used to love but couldn't quite put my finger on it. It definitely sounds like sayonara see you again, my favorite track on rainbow 7. I love it.

#103 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:12 AM

Momona was killing it. I also really liked Kamiko in this performance, she definitely stood out.

It's great Ise seems to have potential and confidence. And too soon to tell but a good voice as well.

I barely saw Haachan so I really can't say much about her, skills wise.

As I've been saying this was really all about future Angerme.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#104 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:57 AM

Yume Mita 15nen short version at the end of this week's hello station

#105 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:47 PM

Still not a fan of the song, but the MV is decent. Glad Ayano and Rikako got a dance part. Wish there was more Haruka.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#106 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:29 PM

Kananan's still dealing with her achilles tendon problem, so she's just sitting down in the MV and she's not in the dance shot :/

#107 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:17 PM

I never thought I would miss Kana so much. I am so happy to see her in the video.

#108 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:01 PM

Dang that's a pretty video... 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#109 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 04:10 AM

Interesting thing to point out

Each member's color gets added to the white room as they're introduced in the MV. Well until the chorus comes in anyways. I imagine they'll continue with that idea in the following verses, though.

Spoiler

#110 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 08:23 AM

Like it much better than the other single

#111 redfreesias03

redfreesias03

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:48 PM

I thought I knew what I was going into with Yumemita 15 based off just the song title already and Maro trolled us all right off the bat with the indirect shade of "if you live life trapped in 'things were good back then' and stuck in old memories, that's really boring" (take that, 4nin/6nin/9nin/__nin purists!) but honestly I have never been more gut-punched than “culture shock wo okosu hodo ni jidai wo kaeyou"

Like, right after talking about how conventions and traditions should be repainted, she goes ahead and changes the most iconic chorus line from Uchouten Love (“culture shock wo okosu hodo jidai wo kaeru wa”). Normally that'd just be one more level of trolling, BUT.

Uchouten was the last single Ayacho led for her original groupmates and Yumemita 15 will be the last single she leads for her current lineup. Under Ayacho’s leadership, the group’s gone from singing “The times are changing, changing so much it’ll give you culture shock” to “Let’s change the times [ourselves], change them so much we’ll give them culture shock”.

I think it says so much about what kind of group ANGERME is that Maro can write that line for Ayacho and that ANGERME can, in all authenticity, sing it.

#112 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 05:54 PM

^thanks now im crying

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#113 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:00 AM

Yume Mita 15nen (Fifteen) (Promotion Edit)

#114 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:19 AM

This song hurts me bad. From the lyrics referencing their S/mileage era songs, to the nostalgic dance. It's such a bittersweet send off for Ayacho. What is it with HP, their graduation songs are so amazing lately.

#115 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:44 PM

Not a big fan of the song but I liked the MV, that dance section was a sweet touch and I liked how the second verse had duets with the younger generations and Ayaka, Murota's and Kamiko's lines are going to be hard to deliver on the graduation night.

#116 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:52 PM

There's just so much to say about this song and MV. The number of references to Ayacho's past as a member... The miniskirt, the shortcut, the "dreaming 15 year old". And then that musical bridge with the dance refering to each generation's debut single...

By the way, I could identify each of them except for Kamiko's:

- Kana & Rina: Tachiagirl

- Muro & Rikako: Taiki Bansei

- Kamiko? (thought it should be TsugiZoku but I'm not seeing it?)

- Momona: Majokko Meg-chan

- Musubu & Ayano: Manner Mode

- Reira & Haruka: salutations

Then followed by the Yume Miru 15 dance...

Makes you realize just how much Ayaka and the groupe went through...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#117 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:17 PM

My only small complaint is I wish instead of kamiko and murotan getting those last two solos takechan and kanana would have gotten them. Make the transition into their leaderships more idk? Special? Plus the other guys got tons of lines in the other song would have liked this to stay a 1ki-2ki song.

^ during the dance break kamiko is doing the scoop motion from tsugitsugi while Momona is doing the hand motion from the beginning of umaku iena.

HLxdmXb.png

#118 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:20 PM

Kamiko did dance Tsugitsugi, thought the part that was shown was the one where she was bending at the first two count of the chorus.

^OHHHh I thought when the camera switched to Kassa, she did her Meg-chan shalala pose.

Untitled-1.jpg

#119 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

^ Same here, definitly thought it was Meg pose, well seen Gabby, it's actually more "Umaku Ienai"-like (and while it's like her signature song, Meg-chan isn't Kassa's debut single, Umaku Ienai is. I actually did forget about that fact).

Thought the song was nice but bland at first, but I'm completely hooked on it now. 

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#120 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:39 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I was kind of hoping something bigger to celebrate Ayacho's graduation like an album or something...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users