• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 KABTX

KABTX

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:47 PM

It is unrelated to the FC, you order through the site. You do have to provide your address etc. however.

I went to the site yesterday and noticed it was asking for Japanese address/phone information. That's actually what prompted my question about buying at the place. :)

If it was one of the Factory groups or maybe even MM, I would be all over it. I might take a pass on this one, though.

Thank you for the answer.

#22 KABTX

KABTX

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 04:14 PM

It is unrelated to the FC, you order through the site. You do have to provide your address etc. however.

I went to the site yesterday and noticed it was asking for Japanese address/phone information. That's actually what prompted my question about buying at the place. :)

If it was one of the Factory groups or maybe even MM, I would be all over it. I might take a pass on this one, though.

Thank you for the answer.

Thought I might give an update on this since others might have the same idea/question.

I sent an email to the AREA-Q staff and asked about buying an entry ticket from overseas since I wouldn't have a Japanese address. (I thought about this, but I didn't know if that would affect the payment, assuming credit card online.)

They suggested using the hotel address/phone number.

They also said tickets can be purchased there, but recommended buying in advance.

I leave in 16 days. Woo-hoo!!!  :w00t:

#23 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

I leave in 16 days. Woo-hoo!!!  :w00t:

I leave May 22nd! Woo-hoo! I'm going to the Anju Cafe May 24th at noon!

I also have two Kobushi Factory tickets I cannot use...if you are interested in either 6/13 in Saitama (Heaven's Rock) or 6/23 in Hiroshima (Club Quatro) please dm me...

MOZENATOR

#24 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1868 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:28 PM

^I might be interested in the saitama one based on the number, but that hasn't been revealed yet I believe.

#25 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:05 PM

Just secured my summer travel dates for this year! :w00t:

I will be hitting up anything between 8/12 and 9/6!

Nothing announced yet but hoping J=J will be making a return to @JAMEXPO :good:

#26 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:47 PM

^I might be interested in the saitama one based on the number, but that hasn't been revealed yet I believe.

ok no prob have someone else who might be interested as well...thanks, stay in touch!

MOZENATOR

#27 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 11:24 AM

I'm finally going for the first time from Aug 1st until Sept 16 :D

~  Mizuki ☆ Masaki ☆ Ayacho ☆ Moe ☆ Tomoko SayubeeChisaki ☆ Ayapan ☆ Riko ~

MiyaChii fan forever ^^

Thank you AmaSusE for my avy  <3

#28 KABTX

KABTX

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:45 PM

I've been here less than 24 hours, and I've already made a purchase at the H!P shop. :)

I had to buy some Sakurako pin badges to wear at the lives this weekend.

#29 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:23 AM

I am looking for a ticket to Rikako's Bday Event..the 2nd show (teh later time) if anyone can help. Thanks!

MOZENATOR

#30 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1868 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:46 AM

Rikako's BD applications, even 2nd receptions, ended ages ago on the FC website XD. Best bet would be to check if there are still on day tickets for the 1st show. 2nd show is almost always totally sold out since people can go after work. You'll have to be in the FC to even be able to buy the ticket that day of course. Best to come a bit early in case others are lining up for the same thing. Also, there are no "tickets" for BD events, they send it to your email and it's personalized. No resale. Only "same day tickets" which they first distribute on the same day (often only to those who won the same day application lottery on the fc page) are physical slips that just show the seat number on it (nearly always the worst).

Btw for Angeroom you can possible just reserve at the cafe itself as it's not that busy and there are open seats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users