• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:47 PM

It is unrelated to the FC, you order through the site. You do have to provide your address etc. however.

I went to the site yesterday and noticed it was asking for Japanese address/phone information. That's actually what prompted my question about buying at the place. :)

If it was one of the Factory groups or maybe even MM, I would be all over it. I might take a pass on this one, though.

Thank you for the answer.

#22 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 04:14 PM

It is unrelated to the FC, you order through the site. You do have to provide your address etc. however.

I went to the site yesterday and noticed it was asking for Japanese address/phone information. That's actually what prompted my question about buying at the place. :)

If it was one of the Factory groups or maybe even MM, I would be all over it. I might take a pass on this one, though.

Thank you for the answer.

Thought I might give an update on this since others might have the same idea/question.

I sent an email to the AREA-Q staff and asked about buying an entry ticket from overseas since I wouldn't have a Japanese address. (I thought about this, but I didn't know if that would affect the payment, assuming credit card online.)

They suggested using the hotel address/phone number.

They also said tickets can be purchased there, but recommended buying in advance.

I leave in 16 days. Woo-hoo!!!  :w00t:

#23 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

I leave in 16 days. Woo-hoo!!!  :w00t:

I leave May 22nd! Woo-hoo! I'm going to the Anju Cafe May 24th at noon!

I also have two Kobushi Factory tickets I cannot use...if you are interested in either 6/13 in Saitama (Heaven's Rock) or 6/23 in Hiroshima (Club Quatro) please dm me...

MOZENATOR

#24 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:28 PM

^I might be interested in the saitama one based on the number, but that hasn't been revealed yet I believe.

#25 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:05 PM

Just secured my summer travel dates for this year! :w00t:

I will be hitting up anything between 8/12 and 9/6!

Nothing announced yet but hoping J=J will be making a return to @JAMEXPO :good:

#26 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:47 PM

^I might be interested in the saitama one based on the number, but that hasn't been revealed yet I believe.

ok no prob have someone else who might be interested as well...thanks, stay in touch!

MOZENATOR

#27 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 11:24 AM

I'm finally going for the first time from Aug 1st until Sept 16 :D

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#28 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 359 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:45 PM

I've been here less than 24 hours, and I've already made a purchase at the H!P shop. :)

I had to buy some Sakurako pin badges to wear at the lives this weekend.

#29 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:23 AM

I am looking for a ticket to Rikako's Bday Event..the 2nd show (teh later time) if anyone can help. Thanks!

MOZENATOR

#30 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:46 AM

Rikako's BD applications, even 2nd receptions, ended ages ago on the FC website XD. Best bet would be to check if there are still on day tickets for the 1st show. 2nd show is almost always totally sold out since people can go after work. You'll have to be in the FC to even be able to buy the ticket that day of course. Best to come a bit early in case others are lining up for the same thing. Also, there are no "tickets" for BD events, they send it to your email and it's personalized. No resale. Only "same day tickets" which they first distribute on the same day (often only to those who won the same day application lottery on the fc page) are physical slips that just show the seat number on it (nearly always the worst).

Btw for Angeroom you can possible just reserve at the cafe itself as it's not that busy and there are open seats.

#31 mmaria002

mmaria002

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:15 PM

Hello! I'll be going to BEYOOOOOONDS 6/29 event at Tokyo Dome Laqua. Anyone's going? I'll be alone and i'm afraid because of my non-japanese speaking abilities  ^^;  But I want to meet harowotas and have a lot of fun!  ^-^

Posted Image

#32 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:25 AM

I'll definitely go so just hit me up on discord (Nazyura#9188) or something! Also, you might not have read about it but I recommend going to their evening signing (postcard) and handshake session. This will require you to line up at Tsutaya in Shibuya on the day before (friday) however. Sales start at 10 so would recommend lining up at least at 9 to avoid risks. Since they are signing and will handshake you afterwards you actually have time to interact with them shortly, unlike the mini live handshakes which are hyperspeed quick.

http://www.helloproj...0a48e2e42e441f/

#33 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:19 PM

Hi everyone!
I'll be in Japan from the end of September for three weeks and coincidentally I'm staying in Hiroshima on October 5th. On that day there's a Morning Musume concert there, so I want to go. Does anyone know how to get tickets for it? I've tried the search function in the forum but it seems to be broken, any search results in nothing found...

#34 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 04:50 PM

My 15 year old daughter and I will be at the H!P show in Osaka on 7/21 (Orix, early show, 1400 I think).  If you're there and see a super handsome older gentleman with a trendy teenage e-girl, come over and say "Hi".  

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#35 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:45 PM

Hello, I would like to attend this event http://www.helloproj...e88b75c9be579d/ but I won't be in Japan anymore once the CD is released. I doubt they do abroad shipping. I wouldn't mind paying for preordering the CD without actually getting it to be able to see the event, it is possible, right? 

Any advices are welcome too, I haven't been to release events much.

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

#36 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 02:12 AM

Yes, you can certainly attend the event even if you never go to pick up the CDs later on :) 

You can do a round of handshakes per each CD you reserve. I believe per every CD you'll get a numbered ticket, the number is random and that means how fast you can enter the event viewing area, so the more CDs you get the better chances to get a good number. Each of those tickets you'll later give for the handshake part. 

For the CD reservation form if you have no one's address (JP Only) for a delivery just mark that you'll pick them up. You could even give that to anyone to pick up later (just give them away or arrange for someone to pick them up and send them to you later). 

#37 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 07:45 AM

http://helloproject....af0eaaef9585714

Finally finally a J=J release event i can make :w00t: I can see Inabaccho again after 4 long years!!!
The unfortunate thing is I land 8/13 so I just miss the performances on 8/13. Which means this 8/14 addition is peeerffeecctt timing! THANK YOU SUTAFU NO MINNA-SAN!

Now just how to balance the J=J mini-lives (Inabacchoooooooooo) with the Roppongi Summer Station/Ai-Odoru Sai event on the same day that I had won a chuusen for already...

#38 Usotsuki

Usotsuki

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:22 AM

Hey !

I will be in japan from october 11 to oct 30 (mostly in tokyo) anyone interessed in meeting / karaoke night ?

#39 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:59 AM

Sure! I live here and try to meet as many other foreign fans as possible. Also, I love karaoke XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users