• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:45 AM

ok I'm aiming for mid-May to mid-June, hoping to hit up all AYacho's final shows and grad, as well as Yuka's now. And whatever else I can fit in! Who's going?!?!?

MOZENATOR

#2 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:56 AM

If I can get the tickets, I'm always going XD

#3 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:54 PM

I'm going for two weeks in May. I am patiently waiting to see if I got Kobushi Factory tickets or not. I really hope I get to see them live.

#4 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 07:52 PM

are tix still available to try for Kobushi on 6/13 or is that over? If it's over, will i get a 2nd shot at them??

MOZENATOR

#5 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 01:11 AM

are tix still available to try for Kobushi on 6/13 or is that over? If it's over, will i get a 2nd shot at them??

They haven't announced when general sales start for that particular date. I applied for fan club tickets through someone, but that application period is over now.

#6 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:36 AM

ok thank you!! is there a way to stay up to date on when General Sales will start for that date or any others H!P or otherwise? Do you check the venue then?

MOZENATOR

#7 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 02:47 PM

ok thank you!! is there a way to stay up to date on when General Sales will start for that date or any others H!P or otherwise? Do you check the venue then?

Look at the link in the tour thread. Right now, there are only two dates with general release info. (6/15 and 6/16 go on sale 3/17.) Check that link often so you can be prepared when they get released. (People with more experience securing tickets, please correct any bad information I may be giving.)

#8 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:24 PM

ok thank you. I am mainly thinking of Kobushi on 6/13 in Saitama and/or 6/23 in Hiroshima

MOZENATOR

#9 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:30 PM

Does anyone know what this event is? Hello Project 20th Anniversary After Party 4/20-4/21

Would it be possible to attend the Mini Live or any portion of this without having participated in the ForTUNE orders last year?

#10 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:40 AM

It is the all star events which could be applied for last year. Unless you get the tickets from someone there is no way to participate in any events.

#11 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:17 AM

Ah, thanks. I figured as much looking at it, thought I'd ask. I might be going to Tokyo around that time in April so I was trying to see if there was any H!P events going on, besides Beyooooonds Stage Play.

I will be in Tokyo the first week of April including Hina fest on Sun March 31. Is anyone else going to Hinafest on Sunday?

#12 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:56 PM

Yup, I definitely will be and I think someone else I know will too!

#13 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

Cool, good to know. :) This will be my first Hina Fest and I'm excited.

#14 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 02:43 AM

I'll be making my 4th trip to Japan May 13-24th. So far. I have tickets to see Sekai no Owari in Osaka (5/16) and both Kobushi Factory shows in Takamatsu (5/19). I am super excited.

Does anybody know of any other concerts or events during that time that I might look into?

#15 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:44 PM

^Juice has concerts in Saitama on the 19th. If people are coming to Hinafes and want to meet up lemme know btw, I know several others coming over too.

#16 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:57 PM

I managed to go visit the Tsubaki Factory Cafe last night upon arriving. :)
Now getting ready for Hina Fest, I'm going to see if I can catch the Up Up Girls Mini Live other than that if any wants to hang I'll be wandering around. You can @ my handle on twitter.

#17 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:47 PM

I have a question about the Angerme Cafe (Ange Room) open 5/3-5-26.

It looks like I'd need a Japanese address and phone number to purchase a ticket in advance. Do they sell entry tickets on-site?

(If there is another thread about it, I didn't find it. I'm sure I just missed it. Sorry.)

Also, I've got a trip coming up in a little over a month, so I expect to be asking a lot of (stupid?) questions between now and then. Thanks in advance for everybody's help and patience. :)

#18 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:38 AM

It looks like I'd need a Japanese address and phone number to purchase a ticket in advance. Do they sell entry tickets on-site?

(If there is another thread about it, I didn't find it. I'm sure I just missed it. Sorry.)

Also, I've got a trip coming up in a little over a month, so I expect to be asking a lot of (stupid?) questions between now and then. Thanks in advance for everybody's help and patience. :)

no idea but ii think you should try and get them before hand jic. Are you FC?

MOZENATOR

#19 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:09 PM

no idea but ii think you should try and get them before hand jic. Are you FC?

I am not. I guess I need to decide if i really want to go. I can always have someone look into getting one for me.

#20 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:42 PM

It is unrelated to the FC, you order through the site. You do have to provide your address etc. however.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users