• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:24 PM

PINK CRES. have announced two concert dates for February. There will be day and night concerts, so 4 lives in total.

On 2/15 in Shinjuku ReNY, where there first ever live was as well.
On 2/24 in Osaka umeda TRAD.

Event page:

http://www.pinkcres....1b4e3b44a376d0b

When they announced the concert dates, their 3rd mini album was still scheduled for 2/6 (so it would've been out already), so maybe we'll get some info in regards to the new album release and they'll perform some of the new songs.
Event goods haven't been shown yet, but I'll keep this updated as usual.

Hopefully they'll get some new fans since Nihei and Hikaru have been selling the tickets at a couple Hello Cons where Miya guested.

EDIT 1: Goods list on elineup

Attached File  9EBEF80E-2830-4D78-A90F-927E4D1A8EDE.jpeg   163.27K   4 downloads

#2 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

So the first live has taken place and they performed 3 of their new songs and two Buono! songs

Set List

1. GIRL´S PRIDE (new song)
2. Warning
3. Sing to the Sky
4. TOUGH GIRL
5. fun fun fun
6. Route Sixteen
7. true love.
8. uwanosora
9. DEEP MIND (Buono cover)
10. Lady Panther (Buono cover)
11. BLACKOUT (new song)
12. P.I.N.K.
13. It´s You (Platinum Cover, they´ve performed this one on multiple occasions)
14. Etcetera
15. Tell me why
16. Summer Wonderland
Encore 1: Think Over (New song)
Encore 2: Kirei Kawai Mirai

Tidbits I`ve gathered:

Nihei and Hikaru commented on how hard Lady Panther was to do. Miya said that Momochi and Airi are truly amazing, and the type of people who suit going all nyanya. It doesn`t really suit Miya but she went along with the two. Out of Pink Cres, she says it suits Nihei very much, and that Nihei looked a lot like Momo during Lady Panther. Turns out Nihei had studies Momo`s solo angle.

Think Over has a Hikaru rap part that she apparently wrote herself! Really excited to hear it, I think this marks the first time that any of the Pink girls were involved with songwriting.

According to internet wota, a lot of fashionable young girls attended the concert.

PINK CLASS (the name for PINK CRES. fans that is just starting to catch on) apparently pooled money together for a lovely flower stand at the entrance.

Miya said on twitter that this live was very challenging.
I hope we get to see the new songs or the Buono! Covers on YT soon.

#3 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:57 PM

Thank you for your update, Mimi. This live really sounds exciting, and the fact that they let Hikaru wrote her rap part made me love this group (and their management) even more. At this point I don't really care if they will ever get a major debut. As long as they keep making quality music and the girls are having fun, I'm a proud Pink Class-er <3

#4 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:43 AM

https://kakko3.tokyo.../17/pinkcres-2/

concert report with loads of pictures.

one funny part of the interview is in english too, so I really recommend reading that, I had a good laugh about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users