Photo

Morning Musume。'19 LOVE Audition - Three 15th Generation Members Revealed!

Morning Musume Audition 15th Generation New Members 2019

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

#61 Kahla81

Kahla81

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:47 PM

They have never done so much promotion for an audition right? It's really cool *_*

#62 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:51 AM

They've been uploading individual member audition stories to Instagram as promotion.

Morning Musume Member Audition Stories
-- Yokoyama Reina (13th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Oda Sakura (11th Gen) [Original | Translation 1 & Translation 2]
-- Nonaka Miki (12th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Ikuta Erina (9th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Haga Akane (12th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Ishida Ayumi (10th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Morito Chisaki (14th Gen) [Original | Translation]

-- Kaga Kaede (13th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Makino Maria (12th Gen) [Original | Translation]
-- Sato Masaki (10th Gen) [Original | Translation]

-- Fukumura Mizuki (9th Gen) [Original | Translation]

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#63 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:38 PM

Today is the deadline of the application.

DzYNiWUVYAAKBSj.pngDzYNh99U8AA4I79.png

#64 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:36 PM

The winners are in there somewhere, now for the wait. 

Natsume please come through.

#65 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:30 AM

The application closed 1 hour ago.

#66 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 07:50 PM

This is slightly off-topic, but I was catching up on the audition news and saw a twitter post of how the lineup is the oldest it's been since Platinum Era. It got me thinking, how young will management seriously go, and how many of each age range will they pick?

Spoiler

Considering how complicated the group has become in the last decade, I'm assuming any younger members (12-14) will come from KSS. Any new faces will likely be older (15-16). That all being said, I have the feeling they will be doing a 3 person gen and might be considering a younger style since H!P is kind of bursting with older groups. Why a 3-nin? They seem to like the group being 11-13 members since 10th gen joined, and I've also got a feeling we'll be having an autumn graduation.

My prediction:

2 girls aged 12-14 (at least 1 KSS)

1 girl aged 15-16

This would drop the average age to about 18-19 years. When older girls graduate, this will bring the average down even more. And looking back at data, seems management like the 17-19 years range.

#67 FoxGod

FoxGod

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:10 PM

I think they're need to added 4 girls or 5. 
You can don't want it, but every years we'll be watching graduation. I think the next is Sato Masaki, she is now at the peak of popularity, and they will want to make money on it. Kudo Haruka was too at the peak when she graduate.

#68 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:17 PM

Ono Kotomi is the only girl born in 2002 I want lol. Everyone else has to be younger. Ideally I want a girls born 2004-2006. Its time for the second coming of 9th gen.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#69 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 10:34 PM

I'm still sticking with my theory, 3 member gen. 2 new girls 1 KSS.

#70 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:49 AM

If they plan on adding more than 4 members, I have almost no doubt that they would want to squeeze them out over the course of 2 auditions. A 4nin generation of varying ages wouldn't surprise me at all this time around just on the basis of the ages of the current members since Akane next month is 17, and has been the youngest member for going-on 5 years since her audition. Depending on the upcoming graduations, we could potentially see two full 4nin generations added by the time potential 15th and 16th gens are both active in 2021.

Expecting at least one graduation every year at this point, we'll probably see one or two more by December, reducing the current group size back down to 9 or 10 members. Adding 4 members to make next years active roster hit 13-14 members would once again see the group at the high range of the numbers we've come to expect, just in time for another member to possibly leave at the end of the 2020 spring tour.  If another audition is planned for 2020 as well, they can fully milk the publicity of the auditions at a time when graduations will probably start to pick up and make it feel like there's a much greater chance to actually join Morning Musume rather than the various dud auditions they've had over the years where the purpose seemed to be more about filling out the KSS numbers.

That will still probably happen as well, but it is within the realm of possibility that by the end of 2020, we'll have seen 8 successful Morning Musume audition winners/KSS added into the group if graduations keep pace for their full integration by 2021. By the end of the 2021 Aki tour we could once again see a full age range of members in the group from 12-25 with very little in the way of age gaps. Whether we actually get two full 4nin generations will depend on how quickly the current members graduate, but those ages are climbing fast, and everyone in the group right now except for Yokoyama has been associated with Hello! Project for about 5 years+ already, with Fukumura being in H!P for ~11 years now since her time as an Egg.

#71 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 06:41 AM

http://www.musume-audition.com/

Round 1 is done, they sent out letters to those that made it to the second round

#72 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:28 PM

any news ? 

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#73 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:40 PM

No. The last update from the audition was on March 6th.

#74 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 08:51 PM

I am so excited about this ngl... I need more members to fully support in MM19!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#75 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:24 PM

I am so excited about this ngl... I need more members to fully support in MM19!

Yeah, I am with you! Since I became a fan in 2012, this is the first time there are members I dislike, and few I truly adore. I need more members to become a fan of ♥

MRkgm6i.png

#76 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 06:06 AM

If it's following the same pace of the ONLY YOU audition, the second round should be complete this or next week. Though there's no official twitter for this one, so I don't know that we'll get an update every time a round finishes as we did before.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#77 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:15 AM

And four days later....

The second round is complete. Successful applicants have been sent the information for the third round in the mail. 

http://www.musume-audition.com/news/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#78 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:58 AM

In many cases, this is the point where they basically already know who they want, where they want them, and the only thing that would prevent them from otherwise being placed into either MM or the KSS would be if the parents have objections to something, a change of heart, or if the applicants are just really terrible at taking direction. If we get a headcount on those that made it to the third round, that will give us a good idea of how much of a KSS drive they expect this to be or if they're giving a final chance to those they think have potential but aren't necessarily the easiest to instruct. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get another 4nin generation that temporarily pushes the group back up to 15 members. People are probably a bit too complacent with the idea that because nobody announced at the end of the last tour, that someone may not announce at the beginning of the fall tour for another December grad.

#79 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:31 PM

Woohoo, this thing is moving forward ♥ I so want a 4nin generation! The more, the merrier lol

MRkgm6i.png

#80 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:38 PM

I'm excited! I feel like its been forever since we had an audition. As much as I love the girls I feel like the group has been getting a bit stale :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users